Fertility and Trying to Conceive Community

Anyone Have a Hearing-Impaired Child after Taking Bromocriptine?

I took bromocriptine for a prolactinoma for three months before I conceived.  (I'd previously been TTC for 8 months before the prolactinoma was discovered.)  My dr. told me to keep taking it until the end of the 4th week of prg.  My beautiful baby boy was born at the beginning of August but unfortunately profoundly deaf.  We're going to get genetic testing, but in my internet research, I've learned that bromocriptine is ototoxic, meaning it can cause hearing impairment.  From what I've found, this seems to only be a rare side-effect for the user, as no effects on the fetus have been reported.  But just curious if anyone out there who took bromocriptine before conceiving has had a hearing-impaired child.