Fertility and Trying to Conceive Community

Anyone joined free trial for IVF Baby In The Making Iphone app?

There is a new iphone app that helps you with your IVF experience with a calendar that adds your appointments and meds/doses and reminds you, notes for doctor section, as well as a budget tracker, photo journal you can send to facebook, etc.  If you are one of the 1st 50 people to email them at ***@**** they send you an itunes code so you can get the app for FREE! (It's usually about $10) I did it and I love it so far! It has every type of apt and every type of med I take, so I just had to click on it and it put it into my calendar to remind me.  My husband actually bought his version so that he can add all of our appointments to his phone too. They are doing a study to see if it helps us to be more successful with using technology to support. Get it while its free if you can!