Aa
A
A
A
Close
Fertility and Trying to Conceive Community
23.4k Members

Anyone joined free trial for IVF Baby In The Making Iphone app?

There is a new iphone app that helps you with your IVF experience with a calendar that adds your appointments and meds/doses and reminds you, notes for doctor section, as well as a budget tracker, photo journal you can send to facebook, etc.  If you are one of the 1st 50 people to email them at ***@**** they send you an itunes code so you can get the app for FREE! (It's usually about $10) I did it and I love it so far! It has every type of apt and every type of med I take, so I just had to click on it and it put it into my calendar to remind me.  My husband actually bought his version so that he can add all of our appointments to his phone too. They are doing a study to see if it helps us to be more successful with using technology to support. Get it while its free if you can!
0 Responses
Have an Answer?
Top Trying to Conceive Answerers
5875562 tn?1410898886
miami, FL
4769306 tn?1568490209
NC
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Many couples are turning to acupuncture to treat infertility. But does it work? We take a closer look.
Does exercise really lower fertility? We take a look at 8 common myths about fertility.
Your guide to safely exercising throughout your 40 weeks.
Learn which foods aren't safe to eat when you're eating for two.
Is your biological clock sounding the alarm? Dr. Elaine Brown explains new advances in egg freezing.
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.