Fertility and Trying to Conceive Community

Blood test!

I m lost with this whole thing...

Friday I had my egg transfer and today was my first blood test, then Friday and then next Tuesday. Now I asked them what are they testing for and they said my levels today and Friday...Tuesday will be the pregancy test....I think that is a little to soon, right???

I cant wait anymore...this is eating at me.....
It might not be the pregnancy test that they are checking on Today and Friday.  They are probably checking your progesterone and estrogen levels.  You need to have a certain level of these to sustain the pregnancy.  Then on next Tuesday they will check for the HCG hormone which is the pregnancy hormone.