Fertility and Trying to Conceive Community

CALLING ALL WOMEN OF STRENGTH!!!

A strong woman works out every day to keep her body in shape…
But a woman of strength builds relationships to keep her soul in shape.
A strong woman isn't afraid of anything…
But a woman of strength shows courage in the midst of fear.
A strong woman won't let anyone get the better of her…
But a woman of strength gives the best of herself to everyone.
A strong woman makes mistakes and avoids the same in the future…
A woman of strength realizes life's mistakes can also be unexpected blessings and capitalizes on them.
A strong woman wears a look of confidence on her face…
But a woman of strength wears grace.
A strong woman has faith that she is strong enough for the journey…
But a woman of strength has faith that it is in the journey that she will become strong.
*************************************************************************************************************************************

Leighanne:Jaedyn Michael Born on 2/10/09  Now is 18months 21lbs and 31 inches long  
Vortex: On 4/20/2009, Sahana was born! (Check out her pics!!!)  
Joyce: 5/28/09 Daniel Joseph was born, 8lbs, 8oz and 19 3/4 inches long.  
Jessie: 6/11/09 Zachary Kaden arrived at 5:43am. 7 lbs, 12 oz and 20.5 inches long  
Armyprincess: 7/24/09, Jeremy Michael was born 9lbs, 3 ozs & 20 inches  
Stacey: 8/12/09, Jake Harrison was born a healthy 6lbs! Check out his handsome pics!  
Arlotheslug:  Home loving her little girl!!!  See her beautiful pics! :)  
Kaylee_Frye: Hayden Elizabeth was born 9/12/09; 6lb 12 oz and 19.5 inches!  
Luvkayln: Adalynn Noel was born healthy & beautiful on 12/7/09! 6 pounds, 15 ounces!!!  Check out her beautiful pics!  
Dnikkki: Welcome Peyton Therese!!! Born 2/2/10 at 9:47 p.m. 6 pounds, 6 ounces & 19 inches long!  
Mommyin10: Richard Clay, III & Ava Kathleen were born 2/18/10! He was 4 lbs, 5oz, born at 12:15 a.m. She weighed 3lbs, 14oz, born at 12:16 a.m.    
Sbumblebeeo: Shelby Rachel arrived on April 1st, 7 pounds, 1 ounce, 20 inches long! :)  
Help4baby:  Twin boys were born on April 30 6 lb 5oz & 7 lb 4oz  
kmcarino:  Ryan Joseph was born Sunday, 6/20/10 at 2:33 pm.  He's a healthy 7 lbs, 02 ounces and 20 1/2 inches long =)  
ad_06:  Welcome, Conner Jamison! Born 7/17 at 5:13 pm, 8 lbs, 2 oz, 19 1/2 inches long :)  
Rachjas: Baby girl was born 7/16!  Congrats, Mommy!  Update with details  
=)  

trh0819:  BFP! 19 weeks :)  
Guesito: BFP!!! 15wks!! U/S  Perfect! Next u/s 11/1 and 4D 10/23!!

Michelleinhawaii: BFP - Send prayers & positive thoughts :)

Luvkayln: 4DPO
Nikina: 11 DIUI - Medicated cycle. Beta 10/11 @ 9a.m. Welcome!!
Nino7: CD 2  
Bfromthed: 3DPO
Sammy J: 7DPO Started meds on 9/27 - Probably go in for IUI!!
krichar:   CD6?- Started meds on 9/25!!! FET October 25!!!
Keyan:  CD19 Next appt. 10/26
Candie: Great to hear from you!! Needs advice and stories from anyone who's had medicated cycles. Please share :-)

Waiting for an update:  

Hannah  
pyar    
BabyMadd  
princessJam  
SammyJ  
jmh2005  

Taking a Break  
Lina    
mrspace

I hope I got everyone right!!! I'll try to update on me later - Gotta get to work lol!!!
Have a great day!!

Hugs, Love and SSBD to all!
My 4d u/s is tomm at 3pm....so excited to know if boy or girl....we want a boy but will be happy either way....will post asap
I have done 3 fresh cycles and 1 frozen. I will be more than happy to answer any ?

Bfrom- I changed re's and it finally worked! I'm sure it will work 4 u 2. ((((Hugs))))) did u rcv it?
good luck to you tomorrow no never recieved it. I will be watching for you post tomorrow...good luck and god bless!
thanks for the new thread
will re-post her :)

luvkayln,
my dh and me live outside the US due to my dh work. The doctor gave a prescription, but in the US they dont accept any prescription from non US doctor. Funny they ship to military us address outside US and they ship to international address. I asked them how come!!!

My dr in the US he cant give me one now since he didnt see me for sometime now... I guess, business is business!!

I asked my friend to ask her dr. if he can give her a prescription for estradiol. I have no idea if he will accept or not !! I say even if it was under her name. I still can order it.

bfromthed,
I believe that the sample will be as good :) no worries.

The other day, one of my friend told me something made me smile :) she said: if you want really want to get pregnant too bad and from the bottom of your heart... you will sooner or later.. God will give you one.
mommy10,
I remember you said that your endo was +5 before you had your IVF. My dh and me may consider it by end of this year or early next year. May I ask you few Qs please :)

have you taken estradiol before you go on IVF? I am taking pills but is not working so good.. my body is not responding right. I need vaginal cream, patches or injection but I cant have them here (they only use pills). and cant order them online since am outside us and no US dr prescription.  

did you take during IVF? and do you know what was your endo during the IVF?

Thank you