Fertility and Trying to Conceive Community

Calling All Women of Strength!!!

A Strong Woman VS. A Woman Of Strength

A strong woman works out every day to keep her body in shape…
But a woman of strength builds relationships to keep her soul in shape.

A strong woman isn't afraid of anything…
But a woman of strength shows courage in the midst of fear.

A strong woman won't let anyone get the better of her…
But a woman of strength gives the best of herself to everyone.

A strong woman makes mistakes and avoids the same in the future…
A woman of strength realizes life's mistakes can also be unexpected blessings and capitalizes on them.

A strong woman wears a look of confidence on her face…
But a woman of strength wears grace.

A strong woman has faith that she is strong enough for the journey…
But a woman of strength has faith that it is in the journey that she will become strong.

Author Unknown.
**************************************************************************
Michelleinhawaii is CANCER FREE!!! Congrats & best wishes =)
Arlotheslug: We're praying that you're home, loving your little girl!!! Update soon =)

Leighanne: 2/10/09 Jaedyn Michael was born beautiful & healthy!
Vortex: On 4/20/2009, Sahana was born! Congrats :)
Joyce: 5/28/09 Daniel Joseph was born, 8lbs, 8oz and 19 3/4 inches long.
Jessie: 6/11/09 Zachary Kaden arrived at 5:43am. 7 lbs, 12 oz and 20.5 inches long

ArmyPrincess - 40 weeks! (Jeremey is due tomorrow!)
Stacey: BFP!!! 33 weeks!!! C-section 8/12!
Kaylee_Frye: BFP- 29 weeks & It's a girl!!! =)
Luvkayln: BFP!!! 17 weeks with her little girl!!! =) (u/s 7/28)
Dnikkki: BFP!!! - 10 weeks!!!
Looloo: BFP!!! 9 Weeks! (twins?!?)
Rachjas: BFP!!! 5 Weeks! (1st u/s Tomorrow!)

Keyan: Will ttc again after only 1 more Lupron shot 8/14!!!
Guesito: Planning to have a tubal reversal & looking for a new RE!
Hannah:  Taking a break, waiting for AF

kmcarino: Retrieval Yesterday, transfer soon!

pyar:  CD7 (appt 7/28)
Candie:  CD7
Mrspace:  CD8
Mamatina:  CD11
Lina: CD16
Naf: CD21
ad_06: CD24
jmh2005: CD28 (On vacation!)

scripps:  6dpt!!!
Mommyin10:  8dp5dt! +HPT! (beta Fri)  
**************************************************************
Mommyin10: YAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH-WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I'm sooooo happy for you!!! I'll be rubbing my belly for you lol!!!!! YAY!!!

Rachjas: Keeping my fx for you today! Good luck and let us know!!!

Mrspace: Yay for no biopsy! Are you done with your clomid this cycle?

Well, I go in for my U/S today!! I can't wait to see the little peanut! Hopefully everything is still looking great! We are going to the fair today so I'll update you all later!!
Dnikki & Rachjas- Best wishes to you both at your u/s's today!! Can't wait to see baby pics! :)

Mrspace- Oh, good! I'm glad you don't have to do the biopsy either! I know you were hoping to get around that, so congrats! ;) Good luck to you!

Mommyin10- :) Only 1 more short day till your beta!! Woo hoo!!! ;) You'll know by noon(ish) your time tomorrow, right? I'll be at work when you find out, but trust me, I'll be logging in to see your great news! :)

Well, I have the day off today! :) Usually my 2nd day off for the week is Sunday, but we have a bridal show to go to for work, so that'll be fun! We provide winetasting there, and just talk to bride to be's about what we offer at the winery as far as weddings/receptions/rehersal dinner's go! Usually at these things I have some wine myself, but not this show! Haha!! :) You know what aggrivates me?! Last week, 2 pregnant women came to the winery with a friend and they BOTH drank and smoked the ENTIRE time they were there! :( Don't they know what a blessing they have??! Uugh... it's just sad, and so unfair to that baby!! :( All the wait staff were just fuming b/c it's just upsetting to see that!!! I just wanted to rush up to them and say " Don't you realize what you're doing can cause still birth, among other health risks?!!!" But they won't think about that until it happens, and then they'll have no one to blame but themselves! I just can't believe their husbands don't say anything, unless they just don't care either! :( Sorry girls, just had to vent!! Well, there's a garage sale down the road today with baby girl's & baby boy's clothes so I'm heading out the door to go! Hopefully I'll find some cute little things, but if not, I'm sure I'll find some on Sat! :) Hope everyone has a great day, and I'll check in later to see updates! :)

ArmyPrincess - 40 weeks! (Jeremey is due TODAY!)
Dnikkki: BFP!!! - 10 weeks!!! (u/s TODAY!!!)
Looloo: BFP!!! 9 Weeks! (twins?!?)
Rachjas: BFP!!! 5 Weeks! (1st u/s TODAY!!!)

Guesito: Planning to have a tubal reversal...
Hannah:  Taking a break, waiting for AF

kmcarino: Waiting for fertility report, transfer soon!

pyar:  CD8 (appt 7/28)
Candie:  CD8
Mrspace:  CD9
Mamatina:  CD12
Lina: CD17
Naf: CD22
ad_06: CD25
jmh2005: CD29 (On vacation!)

scripps:  7dpt!!!
Mommyin10:  9dp5dt! +HPT! (beta tomorrow!)  

dnikki:  Thank you!!! =)  I'm still sheltering my excitement a bit... I just hope to get a strong beta and then I can burst out in celebration!  =)  Best wishes at your u/s today!!!  I hope you're able to get some pics & that all's well with your little one ;)  Enjoy the fair & keep rubbing that belly!

luvkayln:  Yay!  I'm so glad I'm going in tomorrow instead of Sat!  I will definitely update asap & yes, it should be around noon my time...  I can't believe the girls at the winery ;( And for you to have to see them & say nothing, I'm sure that was frustrating.  Most people definitely do not recognize what a true miracle a baby is, that's for sure!  Well, enjoy your day off! I hope you find some cute clothes =)

mrspace:  Congrats!  That's wonderful news =)  How are you feeling on the 100mg?

rachjas:  Thinking of you today!!!  Please update asap! =)

Armyprincess:  Today's the day!  Best wishes =)

Candie:  Are you feeling better?
Today is Thursday, and so.... Happy 18 Weeks to Luvkayln!!! =)  I'll update your stat tomorrow, sorry!
Good morning everyone!  I am cd9 and feeling okay I guess.  Today is my last day of clomid.  Woo hoo for that.  I am really really starting to feel it.  My ovaries are killing me.  But I'm SO happy about that.  I'm going to start my opks tomorrow.  I am hoping that I O around cd14, but we'll see what happens.  My moods are really bad right now.  DH and I got into a little tif last night but it blew over pretty quickly.  

I have a bridal shower to go to on Saturday.  My cousin is getting married in a month.  I am excited for her.

Other than that...I don't know much!

mommyin10- I am sooooooooo happy for you!  Just a few more days til your beta.  I can't wait for the results!

luvkayln- I'm so jealous that you have the day off.  My boss is gone until Monday, so at least it's quiet in the office. It just gets boring right now.  But oh well.  How are you and that little girl doing?  I'm so excited for you!!!

dnikki-Yeah I am so excited that I don't have to have a biopsy.  I can't believe that AF stopped on its own!  I feel like I'm making so much progress.  It's really great.  Hopefully I O soon and I find out soon.  How are you feeling? How's the job going?

I got my update and 15 and of 16 have divided which is good.  They like to see them between two and four cells at this point and I have 3 at 2 cells, 3 at 3 cells, 8 at 4 cells, which is the best I think, and 1 at 5 cells.  It is a good sign that I had 8 at four cells since last August when I went through IVF I only had two at 4 cells at this point.  I still do not know if the transfer will be tomorrow or Sunday.  If the embryos continue to do well, it will be Sunday.  They will call me tomorrow morning to discuss when transfer will be.  We'll have to wait and see how many are still doing well by tomorrow...I can't wait to find out.

dnikki and rachjas- Good luck at your u/s.  I hope that all is going perfectly:)