Fertility and Trying to Conceive Community

Calling All Women of Strength!!!

A Strong Woman VS. A Woman Of Strength

A strong woman works out every day to keep her body in shape…
But a woman of strength builds relationships to keep her soul in shape.

A strong woman isn't afraid of anything…
But a woman of strength shows courage in the midst of fear.

A strong woman won't let anyone get the better of her…
But a woman of strength gives the best of herself to everyone.

A strong woman makes mistakes and avoids the same in the future…
A woman of strength realizes life's mistakes can also be unexpected blessings and capitalizes on them.

A strong woman wears a look of confidence on her face…
But a woman of strength wears grace.

A strong woman has faith that she is strong enough for the journey…
But a woman of strength has faith that it is in the journey that she will become strong.

Author Unknown.

**************************************************************************
Michelleinhawaii is CANCER FREE!!! Congrats & best wishes =)
Arlotheslug: We're praying that you're home, loving your little girl!!! Update soon =)

Leighanne: 2/10/09 Jaedyn Michael was born beautiful & healthy!
Vortex: On 4/20/2009, Sahana was born! Congrats :)
Joyce: 5/28/09 Daniel Joseph was born, 8lbs, 8oz and 19 3/4 inches long.
Jessie: 6/11/09 Zachary Kaden arrived at 5:43am. 7 lbs, 12 oz and 20.5 inches long
Armyprincess: 7/24/09, Jeremy Michael was born 9lbs, 3 ozs & 20 inches

Stacey: BFP!!! 34 weeks with Jake!!! (ob appt Aug 4) C-section 8/12!
Kaylee_Frye: BFP- 30 weeks with Hayden!!!
Luvkayln: BFP!!! 19 weeks with Adalynn!!! =)
Dnikkki: BFP!!! - 11 weeks!!! (u/s 8/13 ob 8/18)
Looloo: BFP!!! 10 Weeks!
Rachjas: BFP!!! 6 Weeks! TWINS! (u/s TODAY!!!)
Mommyin10: BFP!!! 5 Weeks! (1st u/s TOMORROW!)
Scripps: BFP!!!

Keyan: Will ttc again after only 1 more Lupron shot 8/14!!!
Guesito: Planning to have a tubal reversal...

Hannah: CD8
Naf: CD8
Candie: CD15
Mamatina: CD19
Lina: CD24
ad_06: CD32
jmh2005: CD35

kmcarino: 3dp5dt
Mrspace: 3dpo!
Pyar: 5dpo!
*************************************************************
mrspace:  Okay, just wait and see what your next temps are ;)  Good luck & I hope you're not in too much pain!

LooLoo:  How was your u/s?  I hope all's well!

scripps:  Your doc would drive me insane!  I'm sorry you're having to deal with that attitude.  Geesh!  I'll stick with my RE til all's well & then they'll release me to my ob.  I'm not sure when that will be.  I'm just hoping to get through Friday with good news...

Kaylee:  Thanks! ;)  It's good to hear from you.  It sounds like you may want to take a break from the stress of your job...  Otherwise, I'm glad you're doing well & Hayden is healthy ;)

dnikki: With your determination, you are bound to find The Right job! Seriously, you are always out trying to do better & I think that's great!  It's good that you know you deserve more ;)  Good luck with the new job prospect!  Sorry about dh's great aunt ;(  

rachjas:  I'm so very sorry for your loss ;-(  I can't imagine what you're feeling...  That's great that your little one is doing well.  Let's all hope & pray that he/she continues to thrive!

jmh2005:  Will you test again?  Best wishes!!!
A bittersweet situation, but atleast god has given you the opportunity to keep one. Congratulations!!!! Take good care of yourself and be strong for your little one. ((((((Hugs))))))
I know your u/s  will show a healthy beautiful little one. Can't wait for you to post tomorrow!!
Congrats again!! xoxoxo
Congrats on the BFP's!!!! I am on CD 2 Sorry I haven't been around just been really busy. I have to go to work.....I'll try to catch up later......
Rachjas: YAY for the HB!!!! WOoo-Hoooo! Take good care of yourself and that little tadpole :-)

Mommyin10: Good luck today!! I can't wait for your update :-)

Mommyin10- THINKING OF YOU TODAY!!!!! ;) I'm SO excited for your update, so post asap with your awesome news! ;) I still haven't gotten any pics of the babies yet... but I will tonight and I'll upload them! I still have to fix my u/s pics too! Just seems like I'm sooo busy these days! ;)

Rachjas- Guesito put it perfectly, a bittersweet situation... I'm very sorry for the loss of one of your sweet babies, but how wonderful that the other is moving right along! And you got to see the hb!!! I bet you felt a BIG sigh of relief after seeing that! I know I did when we saw Addy's! :)

Keyan- How sweet that you got your "first born" through a similar situation as mine with the kitties! ;) I'm trying SO hard not to get attached! It's my goal to get them off of formula and then find them good homes! :) I haven't introduced my dogs to them yet... I figure lets get their eyes open first, and then maybe I'll let them say hi!

Scripps- Ya know, when I was pregnant with Kayln, I worked up until 3 days before giving birth to her! And I feel GREAT with this pregnancy so far! The only reason I would quit working is if I had to, but if it keeps going like this, I'll just work right up until I have her too! :) I may cut my hours back some in a few months. Sean really wants me to, but like I said, we'll see how I feel! :) So how far along are you considered now? I always get confused with the timing on dpo with ivf! Glad you are continuing to do well!! :)

Jmh2005- Hhmm.. so werid that it was neg! Is AF still late?? I agree with Mommyin10, test again! I have a friend on here who got her BFP after AF was due too, so yours may just show up late as well!!! Good luck! ;)

Ad_06- So good to hear from you!! Sorry about AF showing! :( Do you think you'll be able to start your meds this cycle or are you waiting another round?

Stacey: BFP!!! 35 weeks with Jake!!! (ob appt Aug 4) C-section 8/12!
Looloo: BFP!!! 10 Weeks!
Rachjas: BFP!!! 7 Weeks!
Mommyin10: BFP!!! 5 Weeks! (1st u/s TODAY!)
Scripps: BFP!!!

ad_06: CD2
Hannah: CD9
Naf: CD9
Candie: CD16
Mamatina: CD20
Lina: CD25
jmh2005: CD36

kmcarino: 4dp5dt
Mrspace: 4dpo!
Pyar: 6dpo!
Rachjas:  Happy 7 weeks =)

So, just a quick update since I have to leave early for my u/s...  I'll go directly to work afterwards.  This will show you how nervous I am...  I could not sleep last night & when I did fall asleep, I had a dream that AF showed.  Ugh!  I'm so tired now...  Hopefully I can breathe a sigh of relief in an hour!  I'll update asap =)