Fertility and Trying to Conceive Community

Calling All Women of Strength!!!

A Strong Woman VS. A Woman Of Strength

A strong woman works out every day to keep her body in shape…
But a woman of strength builds relationships to keep her soul in shape.

A strong woman isn't afraid of anything…
But a woman of strength shows courage in the midst of fear.

A strong woman won't let anyone get the better of her…
But a woman of strength gives the best of herself to everyone.

A strong woman makes mistakes and avoids the same in the future…
A woman of strength realizes life's mistakes can also be unexpected blessings and capitalizes on them.

A strong woman wears a look of confidence on her face…
But a woman of strength wears grace.

A strong woman has faith that she is strong enough for the journey…
But a woman of strength has faith that it is in the journey that she will become strong.
*************************************************************************************************** Michelleinhawaii is CANCER FREE!!! Congrats & best wishes =)
Arlotheslug: We're praying that you're home, loving your little girl!!! Update soon =)

Leighanne: 2/10/09 Jaedyn Michael was born beautiful & healthy!
Vortex: On 4/20/2009, Sahana was born! (Check out her pics!!!)
Joyce: 5/28/09 Daniel Joseph was born, 8lbs, 8oz and 19 3/4 inches long.
Jessie: 6/11/09 Zachary Kaden arrived at 5:43am. 7 lbs, 12 oz and 20.5 inches long
Armyprincess: 7/24/09, Jeremy Michael was born 9lbs, 3 ozs & 20 inches
Stacey: 8/12/09, Jake Harrison was born a healthy 6lbs! Check out his handsome pics!
Kaylee_Frye: Hayden Elizabeth was born 9/12/09; 6lb 12 oz and 19.5 inches!

Luvkayln: BFP!!! 31 weeks with Adalynn Noelle!!! =) (u/s 10/27!)
Dnikkki: BFP!!! - 23 weeks with Peyton!!! (appt 11/9)
Looloo: BFP!!! 23 Weeks!
Mommyin10: BFP!!! 17 Weeks with our twins! (appt next Monday)(anatomy scan11/11)
sbumblebeeo: BFP!!! 16 Weeks! (anatomy scan (11/9)
kmcarino:  BFP! 5 weeks w/twins?! (u/s 10/27)

Guesito: HSG soon?!  
Scripps: Transfer TODAY!!!

Waiting for AF:
mamatina
Hannah
Naf
ad_06: started provera

rachjas:  CD12 (lap Tuesday)
Keyan:  CD13
jmh2005:  CD20
mrspace:  CD20
pyar: 24 (heading to Barcelona re: egg donor!)  
Candie: CD25

Lina:  8dpiui!!!
************************************************************************************

Oops!  I didn't mean to post on our old thread! Be sure to check it out & get caught up one everyone :)

Stacey:  OMG, that's a mouthful, but I love it! =) Thanks!  I know it's not confirmed yet, but I caved in and bought some cute girly clothes today!!!

Keyan:  I hope you're having a great time & I'm keeping my fingers crossed that O is on its way for you =)  Enjoy your mini vacation!!!

Luvkayln:  OMG, I'm so sorry!  Please keep us posted on the search for Elizabeth :(  What a scary, heartbreaking time for her family & everyone searching for her.  I totally agree with you.  I can't understand why so many awful people are out there preying on children.  Hopefully that's not her situation & they do find her asap!!!

dnikki:  I'm sorry ds isn't feeling well, but so happy to hear he's been treated & hopefully will be back to his silly self soon ;)  That's great you got your H1N1 shot out of the way.  Good for you!  I'm still waiting for my ob's office to get theirs in.

sbumblebeeo:  I'm sure we'll both be feeling our little ones more often very soon :)  I think most first-time moms don't feel their babies early on because we don't recognize the feelings.  
Happy Birthday!!! =)
bump :)
luvkayln-  I don't even know what to say, I know you'll keep everyone updated and I do pray that they find that little girl.  How scary but they'll find her.  Sean sounds like a sweetheart.  That was really nice of him to go look for her.

mommyin10- Happy 17 weeks, yesterday.  I just can't keep up with everyones U/S and week anniversaries.  I truly don't know how you do it!  But believe me I think about you all the time!  Oh and don't feel bad about buying girl stuff, I bought a boy outfit.  I am that convinced it's a boy.  Besdies, it's all exchangable right?  LOL

I hope everyone has a great day!  Wahoooo It's Friday
Mommyin10 & Sbumblebeeo- I know, it's just so scary and heartbreaking! :( I watched the 6:00 and the 10:00 news last night to see if they said anything different, but of course we hadn't heard anything too different from the family, just that  they had found some kind of man hole or a well right in the area where the cell phone was tracked, and they were draining it. Sean went by there last night before he came home, and that's what they told him. Man, I sure hope she didn't fall in there! :( They started the search up again at 7:30 this morning, so hopefully they'll find her today! Oh, and I thought they only had 100 people looking for her yesterday,but I misunderstood! They had 100 police officers, and 300 volunteers!! Isn't that just amazing how much people truely care! :) It's scary being a parent these days! I told Sean you better believe I'm going to be that protective parent, and he said Oh, you  just don't even know! I think especially with little girls, ya know? I mean, you hear things happening to little boys, but I think you hear it more with little girls. People are just freakin' sick!

Stacey- I love your new name for Mommyin10! lol ;) Very cute and creative! :)

Mommyin10- Haha, I knew you would cave! lol ;) Ya know, they told us at 16 weeks that Addy was a girl, but it wasn't 100%, and then at 20 weeks it was confirmed. But to me, and I don't know b/c I've never had a boy lol, but I would think the goods would definately be very visable moreso on a boy, so if those weren't seen I would definately say you're having girls!! Gosh, I think we're all having girls! You, dnikki, myself... Maybe sbumblebeeo will be the one to break the chain! :) Hey, what's looloo having? Have we heard?

Keyan- You could definately be right! I hope O is on it's way for you, but it's definately understandable if your first cycle back ttc after 8 months is a little wacky! I looked at your chart though, and your temps have been decreasing, so maybe that's a great sign that O is on it's way. I know mine would drop before O, and then spike after so hopefully that's what's happening! :) Come on O!!! :)

Oh, and Sean and I have compromised on Addy's middle name. Since I ALWAYS pick the first and middle names of both our kids, and he really gets no say-so b/c my heart is set on it, but of course I make sure he loves them too ;) , he really really wants to spell her middle name "Noel" . He's like " Babe, just give me that... Please!" ;) So we are going with Adalynn Noel. And I'm happy with it, he loves it b/c she's due on X-mas, and it's the true spelling for that. :) I hope everyone has a great weekend! I work tonight and then have the rest of the weekend off, so Sean and I are doing major housework! Fun! :) I'll check in later!!

Luvkayln: BFP!!! 31 weeks with Adalynn Noel!!! =) (u/s Tuesday!)
Looloo: BFP!!! 23 Weeks!
Mommyin10: BFP!!! 17 Weeks with our twins! (appt Monday)(anatomy scan11/11)
kmcarino:  BFP! 5 weeks w/twins?! (u/s Tuesday)

Guesito: HSG soon?!
mrspace:  Will ttc in the New Year!

Waiting for AF:
mamatina
Hannah
Naf
ad_06: started provera

rachjas:  CD13 (lap Tuesday)
Keyan:  CD14
jmh2005:  CD21
pyar: 25 (heading to Barcelona re: egg donor!)  
Candie: CD26

scripps:  1dpt!!!
Lina:  9dpiui!!!

sbumblebeeo:  haha!  Okay, I don't feel so bad then :)  I actually bought two outfits for each.  I could not resist!  I've found some cute clothes that are similar, but not exactly the same.  I like that because then I'm keeping them twins with their own individual personalities, you know?  Thanks for the Happy 17 weeks!  Yours is a day away :)

luvkayln:  Wow, I sure hope she didn't fall in the well!  This is so scary.  It seems like all we hear about lately is little girls being abducted, so I'm keeping little Elizabeth in my prayers!  Please keep us posted.  I love Noel & that you two compromised :)  It does have the meaning of Christmas, so it's perfect for your little girl :)

Okay, so I've always wanted to see Barry Manilow in concert.  It's just one of those things that's like a flashback to my childhood, I guess.  dh wasn't too interested, but surprised me on Wednesday with 1st row seats at the Hollywood Bowl for tomorrow night!  Wow :)  I thought that was so sweet!  So, we'll see how the babies like his music (mellow, mellow) compared to our evening with Rob Zombie next weekend!  Haha!  He's one of my all-time favorites & dh got us VIP tickets, so we'll actually do a meet & greet first!!!  Maybe we'll have pics of babies' first rock concert?!  haha!  Have a great weekend everyone!
I just wanted to update that I am 6 weeks pregnant since yesterday.  I'll update on Tuesday night or Wed. about whether we still have twins or not.

I am glad everyone's ultrasounds went so well.  It does seem liek everyone here is having girls:)
luvkayln- HEY hey... let's keep the girl trend going.  I know I'm not supposed to say this but I really want a girl.  A healthy boy is great too but that means I'll have to try again and if I had a girl I would be DONE!  And happy.  I also...um...agree with Sean.  I like Noel.  It's just perfect like I know she will be.

mommyin10-  That is SUPER SWEET.  Good for you.  I hope you guys have a wonderful time.  And I'm glad you got close but not the same.  I'll be able to tell the girls apart in the pictures  LOL phew... what a relief.
Sbumblebeeo: We're the same way. We'll be happy with girls or boys. We just want them to be healthy :) It is exciting to find out, though! I actually bought two unisex sleepers early on & they're exactly the same, but I'll be sure to let you know who's who when I post pics! heehee ;-)

dnikki: How's ds feeling?
Dnikki: I am sorry dh is sick ;o(    atleast you were able to find out what was really causing him to be sick.

Luvkayln: I will defenetly keep Elizabeth on my prayers. I really hope she is just lost and hopefully she will  be home soon. I too like Noel!! is cute! I sure hope you are right and my temps show a pattern!! I am hoping to see that spike up! ;o)

Mommin10: ha ha!! I knew you wouldn't be able to hold on the shopping!! I hope the girls like the concert!! Enjoy your time!!

Haha! You know me too well ;-) Have a wonderful weekend!
Well ladies, we have an update on Elizabeth. They found her body at 3:00 today deep in the woods. :( We don't know how she was killed, and they're not releasing any information b/c they want a prosecuatable case b/c the killer is a juvinile and apparently was an acquantence of hers. The police found letters that had been written to Elizabeth, that led them back to the suspected person, and they admitted to it and took them to her body. They're not releasing if it's a boy or a girl who did it, but Sean's brother has been with the family all day and they're saying it's a girl?! It's just horrible, and I know her family needs all the prayers they can get! So please think of them! I didn't find out until I got to work at 5:00, so it was kind of hard to be happy for my banquet tonight. All my thoughts have been about her and her family, so it's been hard to concentrate! I just wanted to give you all the update, even though it's not what we wanted to hear... Things like this that happen really make you realize how lucky and blessed we are, and to not take anything for granted. Even though I've experienced the loss of a child, I couldn't even imagine how much more pain this would be, ya know? Especially since someone intentionally killed their child! It just breaks my heart! :(