Fertility and Trying to Conceive Community

Calling All Women of Strength!!!

A Strong Woman VS. A Woman Of Strength

A strong woman works out every day to keep her body in shape…
But a woman of strength builds relationships to keep her soul in shape.

A strong woman isn't afraid of anything…
But a woman of strength shows courage in the midst of fear.

A strong woman won't let anyone get the better of her…
But a woman of strength gives the best of herself to everyone.

A strong woman makes mistakes and avoids the same in the future…
A woman of strength realizes life's mistakes can also be unexpected blessings and capitalizes on them.

A strong woman wears a look of confidence on her face…
But a woman of strength wears grace.

A strong woman has faith that she is strong enough for the journey…
But a woman of strength has faith that it is in the journey that she will become strong.
***************************************************************************************************
Michelleinhawaii is CANCER FREE!!! Congrats & best wishes =)

Leighanne: 2/10/09 Jaedyn Michael was born beautiful & healthy!
Vortex: On 4/20/2009, Sahana was born! (Check out her pics!!!)
Joyce: 5/28/09 Daniel Joseph was born, 8lbs, 8oz and 19 3/4 inches long.
Jessie: 6/11/09 Zachary Kaden arrived at 5:43am. 7 lbs, 12 oz and 20.5 inches long
Armyprincess: 7/24/09, Jeremy Michael was born 9lbs, 3 ozs & 20 inches
Stacey: 8/12/09, Jake Harrison was born a healthy 6lbs! Check out his handsome pics!
Arlotheslug:  Home loving her little girl!!!  Update to come =)
Kaylee_Frye: Hayden Elizabeth was born 9/12/09; 6lb 12 oz and 19.5 inches!

Luvkayln: BFP!!! 37 weeks! In the hospital waiting for Adalynn Noel's debut!!! =)
Dnikkki: BFP!!! - 29 weeks with Peyton!!! Next u/s & scan results 12/16
Looloo: BFP!!! 29 Weeks!
Mommyin10: BFP!!! 23 Weeks with our twins! (2nd Anatomy Scan
Wednesday u/s & glucose test 12/16)
sbumblebeeo: BFP!!! 23 Weeks with Shelby Rachel!!! (appt Tomorrow!)
kmcarino: BFP!!! 12 weeks with a healthy BOY!!!
ad_06: BFP!!! 2nd u/s Thursday!

Rachjas: Egg retrieval Wednesday!

mrspace:  Will ttc in the New Year!

Waiting for an update:
mamatina
Hannah
Naf
Candie
Lina
scripps
guesito

jmh2005:  CD5
pyar: CD14
Keyan: CD18 (+opk!!!)    
*******************************************************************************************************

Good evening, ladies!  I have an update from Luvkayln.  She's in the hospital & as of 1 hour and 15 minutes ago, she was 2 cm dilated, 50 % effaced.  Her doctor expects Addy's birth by 6 a.m.!  She was on her way to the hospital & will spend the night there so she will definitely be there for Addy's birth! =)  She'll be checked again in an hour.  I'll update with any new information!
If it wasn't clear, I meant Luvkayln's doctor was on her way to the hospital ;-)
Okay! As of now, she's 3 cm dilated, 75% effaced. She's about to get her epidural & the doc will break her water. Addy's coming soon!!!! :)
Good Morning everyone!!

Mommyin10: thanks for the update!! ...ha ha it was funny reading at first, when you say she will be there for Addy's b-day! Of course!! can you imagine!! ha ha ha, I know you meant to say the doc!! but it still was funny reading it!! ;o)

Luvkayln: I hope by now you have already met your little one!! and are both healthy!!

so I have a question...I've got three +opk so far! ...maybe is me interpretating that thing wrong, but I don't know....could it be because I might have Oed from both sides??...I mean I had O type of pain on my right side Friday and Saturday and yesterday I had pain on my Left side!! just in case I will keep up the Bding! ;o)

sbumbleebleo: Good luck today at your appt!! update as soon as you can!
Mommyin10: Thank you for the updates!!! I'm so excited for her!!! Tell her I say Hi and can't wait for pics of thier new beautiful family!!!
Did you guys work on the nursery more? DH had drill this weekend so he couldn't work on it but we need to still get the moulding and doors up. I'm thinking this weekend DS will move up there which will be nice since we'll both be home  :-) I also wanted to let you know, I don't have an u/s at my next appt. Just a regular OB appt. and I should get my scan results then ;-)

Keyan: How are doing? Your post made me laugh a bit too about the bases lol ;-) How was your not so busy weekend?!

Doing well here! Little Peyton is getting the hiccups all the time now just like DS did. Even when DS was born, about 3hrs later he got the hiccups lol! She's still moving a ton, but more like she's shifting sides rather than doing complete summer saults.I'm going to try to take a video of it lol.
I'm working on my family tree (more) and trying to get what I can done - we are giving it to my Grandma for Christmas :-) It's just a lot of work... Well, I hope everyone had a great weekend!!

Hugs, Love and SSBD to all :-)
mommyin10-  Thanks for keeping us updated on luvkayln!  I am praying they are both together and happy and healthy.  I'll be checking in for more updates as I feel up to it.

Keyan-Thanks for the note.  As for the OPK's...  I always seemed to get positives for a couple days too.  It was always hard for me to tell if the pink line was "as Pink or pinker than" the test window.  I hate those dumb things.  

So I spent the weekend laying around mostly.  Put a little laundry away, cleaned out the fridge for garbage night...just tried to come back to work and feel 100%.  FAT CHANCE!  Sunday night I started feeling sick again and sure enough I was in the bathroom by 3 am throwing up.  What ever "bug" I've got is sticking around.  On top of that DH has such a bad cold he only got an hours worth of sleep and had to be at work.  He's been sleeping on the couch so I don't get that too.  Poor guy.  We are down right miserable in our house right now.  :(
Addys here! She was born at 336 am and weighed 6lb 15oz. Shes so cute! :-)
mommy- i am so happy for luvkayln, she must be in a world of her own.  She is smaller than what they thought she was going to.  it was the same with jaedyn.  he was 6.13 2 weeks early and they swore he was huge.
Thanks Mommyin10 for keeping us posted on Luvkayln. I can't wait to hear that she had her and that they both are doing good. I won't be able to check in much today....I have to take my dad to the doctor.....so I guess I'll check in tonight when I get home.

Hope all you ladies are doing well!

haha....Mommyin10, we must have been typing at the same time.....lol

I am sooo glad she is here! Congrats to Luvkayln and family!!!! I can't wait to see pics!
Mamushko thank You very much for all that U are doing!!! YOU are awesome, human, most precious person that I'm happy & blessed having, if not in person than virtually!!! God bless U, take good care of you and your 2 baby angels and also your DH, too!!!

I'm so HAPPY for LuvKayln, she is & she will be best mother in this world!!!
WELCOME TO BABY ANGEL ADDY TO THIS WORLD!!!
God bless her, her Mama and her Papa and also her sister angel!!!

To all,
Hugs & love!

SSBD,
Lina

whooo hoo!! for Addy's arrival!! she is a big girl being 3 weeks early!! ....How are they doing? she must be in cloud nine right now!!

Luvkayln: Adalynn Noel was born healthy & beautiful on 12/7/09! 6 pounds, 15 ounces!!!

Dnikkki: BFP!!! - 29 weeks with Peyton!!! ob appt & scan results 12/16
Looloo: BFP!!! 29 Weeks!
Mommyin10: BFP!!! 23 Weeks with our twins! (2nd Anatomy Scan Wednesday u/s & glucose test 12/16)
sbumblebeeo: BFP!!! 23 Weeks with Shelby Rachel!!! (appt TODAY!)
ad_06: BFP!!! 2nd u/s Thursday!

Rachjas: Egg retrieval Wednesday!

mrspace:  Will ttc in the New Year!

Waiting for an update:
mamatina
Hannah
Naf
Candie
scripps
guesito

jmh2005:  CD6
Lina: CD14
pyar: CD15
Keyan: CD19 (+opk!!!)    
Keyan: I'm not sure why you'd get multiple +opk's, other than you could be catching the beginning, actual +lh surge, and tail end? My smiley faces would come for 2 days usually & I always went with the first one. It may be confusing w/out the smiley, so keep bd'ing til your chart confirms O. I'll check out your chart next :)

dnikki: I'll tell her :) dh got the window moulding up (framed the windows & made window sills) & will work on the crown this week :) What did you decide for Peyton's middle name? Good luck w/your family tree. It's a lot of work, but fun to do :) I'm sure grandma
will be thrilled :)

sbumblebeeo: Geez, you poor thing ;( I hope you feel better soon!!!

ad_06: Good luck with your dad today :)

Dh's dad is doing so much better already! He's moved out of ICU & will only stay in the hospital for a couple weeks :) Dh will fly up to visit probably this weekend. Our anniversary is Thursday (12 years!) and I'll also turn 6 months that day :) The babies are moving so much now, but I can't tell if it's just our little boy or if she's encroached into his side?? I mostly feel & SEE movement on my right side. At my u/s on Wed, I'll get a better idea where they are :)

Luvkayln is doing great & is so happy, as we can all imagine :) Her labor was only 8 hours & she expects to go home Wednesday with her beautiful Addy! She said she looks just like Kayln, but with blonde hair :-) I'll let her know everyone's congratulated her & she's got lots of messages to come home to!