Fertility and Trying to Conceive Community

Calling All Women of Strength!!!

A Strong Woman VS. A Woman Of Strength

A strong woman works out every day to keep her body in shape…
But a woman of strength builds relationships to keep her soul in shape.

A strong woman isn't afraid of anything…
But a woman of strength shows courage in the midst of fear.

A strong woman won't let anyone get the better of her…
But a woman of strength gives the best of herself to everyone.

A strong woman makes mistakes and avoids the same in the future…
A woman of strength realizes life's mistakes can also be unexpected blessings and capitalizes on them.

A strong woman wears a look of confidence on her face…
But a woman of strength wears grace.

A strong woman has faith that she is strong enough for the journey…
But a woman of strength has faith that it is in the journey that she will become strong.
*********************************************************************************************************************************
Michelleinhawaii is CANCER FREE!!! Congrats & best wishes =)

Leighanne: 2/10/09 Jaedyn Michael was born beautiful & healthy!
Vortex: On 4/20/2009, Sahana was born! (Check out her pics!!!)
Joyce: 5/28/09 Daniel Joseph was born, 8lbs, 8oz and 19 3/4 inches long.
Jessie: 6/11/09 Zachary Kaden arrived at 5:43am. 7 lbs, 12 oz and 20.5 inches long
Armyprincess: 7/24/09, Jeremy Michael was born 9lbs, 3 ozs & 20 inches
Stacey: 8/12/09, Jake Harrison was born a healthy 6lbs! Check out his handsome pics!
Arlotheslug:  Home loving her little girl!!!  Update to come =)
Kaylee_Frye: Hayden Elizabeth was born 9/12/09; 6lb 12 oz and 19.5 inches!
Luvkayln: Adalynn Noel was born healthy & beautiful on 12/7/09! 6 pounds, 15 ounces!!! Check out her pics!
Dnikkki: BFP!!! 33 weeks with Peyton Therese!!! Appt 1/12
Looloo: BFP!!! 33 Weeks!
Mommyin10: BFP!!! 27 Weeks with our twins! Glucose results Today! Appt Friday
sbumblebeeo: BFP!!! 27 Weeks with Shelby Rachel!!! u/s 1/18
kmcarino: BFP!!! 16 weeks with a healthy BOY!!!
ad_06: BFP!!! 11 weeks! Ob appt 1/18

Waiting for an update:
mamatina
Hannah
Naf
Candie
scripps 
guesito

mrspace:  Waiting for AF

Jmh2005: CD5
rachjas: CD13
Lina: CD10
Keyan: CD15 (+opk!)
pyar: CD18 (decapeptyl depot Thurs)
Princess_Crankypants: CD26

lilmzk: 15dpo! Blood test results 1/22
******************************************************************************
sbumblebeeo: That's great you're not dilated! :) I'm actually not bored yet, just uncomfortable at times. The first two weeks actually went fast. I should have my glucose results tomorrow & I'm looking forward to my appt Fri! It's nice to see the babies & feel reassured that all's well :)

ad_06: That's great your appt went well & you heard your baby's heartbeat. And congrats on jumping ahead a week! ;)

mommyin10-  Lots of luck with that test.  That stuff gave me the poopies yesterday after we left the doctors office.  It was no fun.  :(  Doc said if I pass then no news is good news.  He'll only call if there is a problem and the results should be back by 9:00 am this morning.  I'm sure it's going to be fine though.  I am sending you lots of luck for your repeat test.  It sounds like such a pain.  I can't wait to see the baby again in two weeks!  I want to know how much she weighs now.  It's been about 6 weeks sine my last U/S plus another 2 so she should have gotten much bigger...  Oh and guess what DH and I bought last night???  Her first Barbie!!!!  But not just any Barbie this is a Harley Barbie that comes with a pink and gray Deluxe same year as ours.  It is the cutest!!!  I think I am going to wrap it up and bring it to the baby shower as a gift to her from her Daddy.  I am so excited to get it.  ;)  Well that's it for me.  Good luck today and I'll look for an update today from you.

ad_06-  Congrats!!!!  I am so happy that you heard the baby's heartbeat and things are looking well.  I remember jumping ahead almost a week and was super excited but I have been sooooo sick this entire pregnancy with one thing or another.  I can't wait until she is just here!  Congrats again.  Iam so happy for you.
Mommyin10: I bought the Medela Advanced back pack one. I know Medela is basically the top brand you can use besides a hospital grade one. I also bought nipple shields - When I tried to BF DS, it stung and burned which is normal, but one of my friends who just recently had hers was complaining it hurt to BF so bad. I heard about these shields and suggested them to her and she said she can nurse pain free now!!! So I bought 3 of them since I'm sure they are easy to lose lol. I ordered those online b/c I had to order the double stroller online also. I know they carry them at Target and Babies R' Us just in case you are interested. How did your appt. go? I may have missed your update somewhere... :-/ Have a good day!

sbumblebeeo: I'm glad your appt. went well!!! Yay for no dilation also :-) We've been getting a bunch of snow here also...It hasn't stopped snowing since basically Friday (we've a had a few lull's in it, but that's it).

Ad: Glad your appt. went well also!!! I'm glad you got to hear and see your little one :-) Isn't it just amazing how much they grow?!

lilmzk: I'm sorry about your BFN...but it's not over until AF shows! I do hope you get your blood results much sooner than the 22nd.

Nothing much here - DH got the big bed moved to the spare room today, so I'm going to get that made up and put the rest of that bedding up there. Maybe put up the crib if I'm really ambitious lol...I have DS home with me today and tomorrow so between doing activities with him and some preschool work, we'll see what kind of time I have lol :-) I'll check in later today! Have a good day everyone!!!

Hugs, Love and SSBD to all :-)

Looloo: BFP!!! 33 Weeks!
ad_06: BFP!!! 11 weeks! Ob appt 1/18

Waiting for an update:
mamatina
Hannah
Naf
Candie
scripps 
guesito

mrspace:  Waiting for AF

Jmh2005: CD6
rachjas: CD14
Lina: CD11
Keyan: CD16 (+opk!)
pyar: CD19 (decapeptyl depot Thurs)
Princess_Crankypants: CD27

lilmzk: 16dpo! Blood test results 1/22
lilmzk: I'm sorry about the bfn ;( I agree w/dnikki, though. Stay positive & hopefully it's just too early!

sbumblebeeo: I didn't realize you had your glucose test yesterday. Well, hopefully you don't hear from your doc, then! ;) Mine said she'd call to
check on me this week, so I'll probably hear from her today w/my results. The Barbie sounds cute :) When's your shower?

dnikki: I didn't have an appt yesterday. I'm just waiting for my glucose results. My ob doesn't work Mondays, so I should hear f/her today.  My next appt w/the high risk doc is Friday, and also my appt w/the physical therapist. I'm just going to learn more exercises to do while in
bed to keep the blood flow in my legs. Thanks for the info. I'm planning to purchase my breast pump, as well as some baby essentials online today.
Mommyin10: Oops, thought you had an appt. yesterday - Hopefully your results are in today and that you passed with flying colors! I'm glad you're going to see a PT, that way you can keep up on circulation throughout your body...Your welcome! You do have to love online shopping lol! When I'm done organizing the nursery, I'll write down what I need yet and depending on the weather (it's snowed almost all day everyday since Friday and it shows no signs of stopping!), I'll either go out and buy them or just get them online :-)

Hmmm....Do I want to attempt to put the crib up today or not....That is the question lol!
dnikki-  Hey just wanted to let you know that my sister had a hard time getting my nephew to latch and a nurse gave her some of those shields and she was nursing trouble free before she knew it!!!  With those it was easy to get him to take to a bottle too b/c he was already use to that "plastic" (for lack of a better word).  It was funny though b/c I would have to hold him really close and tip him like she did when she fed him to take a bottle from me.  I was wondering where you get them at since her nurse gave her some so thanks for the info.  We have been getting pounded with snow too.  I just called DH and told him it wasn't worth me coming home for lunch.  Not enough time so he's going to bring me something.  Awwww how sweet!!!

Mommyin10-  I'm confused now.  Yesterday the doc said that he would only call if there was an issue and DH just called me and said that the nurse called about my test results.  But when I checked my test results online it said that it came back at 112 and then it gave a normal range which I was in.  No big deal, right?  It was a little high but still normal...so what does the nurse want?  I tried to call her back and of course she isn't in right now.  Hopefully she'll call my cell phone back when she gets my message.  I really don't want to have the 3 hour test you have.  That stuff made me sick.  :(  I'll let you know what she says.  Hopefully she is just calling to say it's ok but just watch my sugar intake or something.
Ok so the nurse called back and my diabetes test is fine.  A little high but normal.  It's my iron that is extremly low.  I now have to take an iron suppliment twice a day along with a stool softener.  Does the fun never end?????