Fertility and Trying to Conceive Community

Calling All Women of Strength!!!

A strong woman works out every day to keep her body in shape…
But a woman of strength builds relationships to keep her soul in shape.

A strong woman isn't afraid of anything…
But a woman of strength shows courage in the midst of fear.

A strong woman won't let anyone get the better of her…
But a woman of strength gives the best of herself to everyone.

A strong woman makes mistakes and avoids the same in the future…
A woman of strength realizes life's mistakes can also be unexpected blessings and capitalizes on them.

A strong woman wears a look of confidence on her face…
But a woman of strength wears grace.

A strong woman has faith that she is strong enough for the journey…
But a woman of strength has faith that it is in the journey that she will become strong.
**************************************************************************************************************************
Leighanne: 2/10/09 Jaedyn Michael was born beautiful & healthy!
Vortex: On 4/20/2009, Sahana was born! (Check out her pics!!!)
Joyce: 5/28/09 Daniel Joseph was born, 8lbs, 8oz and 19 3/4 inches long.
Jessie: 6/11/09 Zachary Kaden arrived at 5:43am. 7 lbs, 12 oz and 20.5 inches long
Armyprincess: 7/24/09, Jeremy Michael was born 9lbs, 3 ozs & 20 inches
Stacey: 8/12/09, Jake Harrison was born a healthy 6lbs! Check out his handsome pics!
Arlotheslug:  Home loving her little girl!!!  See her beautiful pics! :)
Kaylee_Frye: Hayden Elizabeth was born 9/12/09; 6lb 12 oz and 19.5 inches!
Luvkayln: Adalynn Noel was born healthy & beautiful on 12/7/09! 6 pounds, 15 ounces!!!
Check out her pics!  Addy's u/s Tomorrow!

Dnikkki: BFP!!! 36 weeks with Peyton Therese!!! Appt Thurs!
Mommyin10: BFP!!! 30 Weeks with our twins! Ob & nutritionist appt Fri!
sbumblebeeo: BFP!!! 30 Weeks with Shelby Rachel! Appt 2/1
kmcarino: BFP!!! 19 weeks with a healthy BOY!!! 20-week u/s Thurs, Appt 2/4
ad_06: BFP!!! 13 weeks!!!

Waiting for an update:
mamatina  
Naf
Candie
scripps 
guesito
princess_crankypants

Waiting for AF:
rachjas

Lina: CD6
Keyan: CD7
Sammy_J: CD14 (stims for iui)
Mrspace: CD15
Jmh2005: CD25
pyar: CD38

michelleinhawaii: 3dpiui?
Hannah: 31dpo
lilmzk: Blood test results??
***********************************************************************************
Leighanne: Yes, I do remember you talking about your carpal tunnel. Was it worse when you slept & as you woke up? I don't sleep on my hands, but they fall asleep any time I lay on one side or the other. It's so painful. Though it gets better during the day, I'm constantly rubbing my hands. I think a hand massage would do me good ;) Are you having fun planning Jaedyn's 1st b-day party? :)

sbumblebeeo: Yes! I've said all I want is to be taken off bedrest at 34 weeks & have at least 1 day to prepare as much as possible before the babies come home! :)

dnikki: Thanks. I'm keeping track & yesterday was actually really quiet til nightime. Then I got really tight, but it was only bad that one time. It's a good idea to keep a log. I hate weekends because I can't call my ob & she's off Mondays, although her office is open. Does it ever hurt when Peyton moves?
Mommyin10: Thanks for starting another thread!! Yeah, there are times it really hurts when she moves...I think you would hurt more having 2 babies moving around in there as space is getting tight lol!!! My hands are swelling at night and they hurt too and it doesn't go away until mid-morning...Mine is probably just fluid retention thought that is common...I didn't swell with DS until after I had him - I couldn't get my feet into slippers even!!! How are you feeling today? I've had just a couple of contractions and Miss Peyton has the hiccups again this morning :-)
mommy- OMG is was awful sleeping.  i would wake up in tears and screaming from the pain.  it helped if i slept in a more upright position.  lots of pillows under me.  I got hand support things that helped a little during the pain because it was so painful.  Jaedyns b day planning is coming along.  i rented a nice hall.  i have to plan the menu and the small activities for the kids.  I have some new pics of jaedyn that i will post up later on.
dnikki: I've been sleeping on & off today. I'm feeling better than yesterday :) As far as baby movement hurting, whenever I lay on my left side & limbs creep over to that side across my belly, I feel like if I lean forward, I'm going to break something... ;) How's Peyton doing today? My little guy's got the hiccups right now :)

Sbumblebeeo: I forgot to mention, I've worried about having the babies before getting our car seats, too. Ours have been ordered, but I know I'll feel more at ease once they get here :)

leighanne: Sounds like Jaedyn's b-day party plans are coming along nicely :) I can't believe he'll be 1 year old so soon!
mommy- the hiccups are so funny when they happen.  jaedyn would get them at least 2 times a day.  his b day plans are moving along.  next year i will do something more for just him, like a fun play place.  i brought him to a cute place called little bears this weekend to play with other babies.  its fun and relaxing there.  i cant believe a full year has passed myself.  how have you been feeling?
mommyin10-  Do you think that your doctor will let you off?  I am sooo hoping for the same thing.  Even just a week would be great.  I won't have him  release me back to work but if he could just let me go back to "taking it easy"  then I could sit on the floor in her room and put things away where I want them.   DH textured her ceiling today and it looks great.  I took a peek when I got up to go potty.  The bathroom is between our rooms.  

I had a  reallt great day today.  My mom came over and brought us homemade sauce and meatballs.  Then my brother came and we played this board game Blockus from the couch.  It was fun.  And we have leftovers so DH doesn't have to worry about cooking tomorrow.  He's happy about that.