Fertility and Trying to Conceive Community

Calling All Women of Strength!!!

A strong woman works out every day to keep her body in shape…
But a woman of strength builds relationships to keep her soul in shape.

A strong woman isn't afraid of anything…
But a woman of strength shows courage in the midst of fear.

A strong woman won't let anyone get the better of her…
But a woman of strength gives the best of herself to everyone.

A strong woman makes mistakes and avoids the same in the future…
A woman of strength realizes life's mistakes can also be unexpected blessings and capitalizes on them.

A strong woman wears a look of confidence on her face…
But a woman of strength wears grace.

A strong woman has faith that she is strong enough for the journey…
But a woman of strength has faith that it is in the journey that she will become strong.
*********************************************************************************
Leighanne: 2/10/09 Jaedyn Michael was born beautiful & healthy! A strong woman works out every day to keep her body in shape…

But a woman of strength wears grace.

**************************************************************************************************************************
Leighanne: 2/10/09 Jaedyn Michael was born beautiful & healthy! Happy 1st B-day, Jaedyn!
Vortex: On 4/20/2009, Sahana was born! (Check out her pics!!!)
Joyce: 5/28/09 Daniel Joseph was born, 8lbs, 8oz and 19 3/4 inches long.
Jessie: 6/11/09 Zachary Kaden arrived at 5:43am. 7 lbs, 12 oz and 20.5 inches long
Armyprincess: 7/24/09, Jeremy Michael was born 9lbs, 3 ozs & 20 inches
Stacey: 8/12/09, Jake Harrison was born a healthy 6lbs! Check out his handsome pics!
Arlotheslug:  Home loving her little girl!!!  See her beautiful pics! :)
Kaylee_Frye: Hayden Elizabeth was born 9/12/09; 6lb 12 oz and 19.5 inches!
Luvkayln: Adalynn Noel was born healthy & beautiful on 12/7/09! 6 pounds, 15 ounces!!!
Check out her beautiful pics!
Dnikkki: Welcome Peyton Therese!!! Born 2/2/10 at 9:47 p.m. 6 pounds, 6 ounces & 19
inches long!

Mommyin10: BFP!!! 33 Weeks with our twins! ob, NST & nutritionist TODAY!
sbumblebeeo: BFP!!! 33 Weeks with Shelby Rachel! Appt 2/17
Help4baby:  25 Weeks with Twins!  
kmcarino: BFP!!! 22 weeks with a healthy BOY!!!
ad_06: BFP!!! 16 weeks!!! Appt Monday!

Waiting for an update:
Candie    
Hannah
pyar
michelleinhawaii

Guesito: Tubal Reversal in March!
Lina: Taking a break
mrspace: Waiting for AF

Nino7: CD15
Jmh2005: CD19

rachjas: 5dpiui
Keyan: 11dpo!
Sammy_J: 13dpiui  
*****************************************************************************************************************************************
Hi, ladies. So, we had a long day of appts. We saw the nutritionist, who is totally confused as to why my blood glucose after lunch remains so high, considering they keep upping my insulin. He says it's as if I were an insulin-dependent diabetic w/out being pregnant. He wants to study my case ;) dh & I are, like, join the club! Each of our doctors has been "surprised" during my pregnany! ;-) So, it could be because I'm so inactive or because my babies each have their own placenta... They upped my dose agsin, so we'll see if it works! :) Our NST was fast, which was great. I think we were only there for 20 min! We then saw my ob & scheduled our c section! It's set for March 19 & we're so excited :) So, now we know our babies will be born in 5 weeks at the latest :) I'm still thinking the first week of March, so we'll see! Well, I've been relaxing the rest of the day. I get so tired after being out all morning.
Have a wonderful weekend, everyone! :)

Oops! Don't know what happened to my post :) haha!
Awwww...March 19th....atleast you know! :) I am hoping that this time my OB will schedule an u/s....I want to know the sex really bad! She usually waits till you are 19 to 20 weeks. So I might have a few more weeks till she will schedule something! I think it''s a boy, everyone else is pretty convinced it's a girl....but it really doesn't matter. I will update after my appt on Monday....I am going to try to get back to sleep for a while. DH was really sick last night with a high fever so I didn't get much sleep....I worried about him most of the night. But he is feeling better so I am going to try to get some sleep!!
YAY! in less than 5 weeks!! YAY!! I know you are thinking earlier and it does make sense, but I wouldn't be surprise at all if you make it to the set date! AF started to make the signs more apparent that she will show soon...I think Monday, hopefully she doesn't show.

Luvkayln: Thanks for your sweet hopefull note!! I kind of started to feel "AF symptoms" and my temp drop again, so I am thinking she will show on Monday, hopefully she won't!!

Happy Valentine's weekend!!
Check out her beautiful pics!
inches long!

Mommyin10: BFP!!! 33 Weeks with our twins! NST Tuesday & Friday, nutritionist Friday
sbumblebeeo: BFP!!! 33 Weeks with Shelby Rachel! Appt Wednesday!
Help4baby:  26 Weeks with Twins!  
ad_06: BFP!!! 16 weeks!!! Appt Monday!

Waiting for an update:
Candie    
Hannah
pyar
michelleinhawaii

Guesito: Tubal Reversal in March!
Lina: Taking a break
mrspace: Waiting for AF

Nino7: CD16
Jmh2005: CD20

rachjas: 6dpiui
Keyan: 12dpo!
Sammy_J: 14dpiui  
******************************************************************************************************
nino7: What have you decided to do ? You'll be on our dpo list very soon :) Best wishes! :)

Keyan: I know! Can you believe it?! They'll be here before I know it! :) I saw your chart, but I still have hope :) Let's just hope your numbers go back up
& stay up!!!

Ad_06: I hope you have an u/s, too, on Mon! :) It'll be exciting to find out if you're having a boy or a girl :) We (& our doctors) were guessing along the way, but it wasn't
confirmed til 21 weeks via amnio. You'll probably have a 20-week scan, so should definitely know then. That's not too much longer! :) I hope your dh feels better! Keep yourself & baby healthy.

Happy 26 Weeks!!! :)
Hey everyone.  I am doing alright.  AF should have been here on the 8th or 9th, but it's still not here and no spotting at all.  I do, however, have nipples that need to be removed from my body.  They are so painful.  I've had a little stomach trouble, but that's from DH and I being a little sickly these last few days.  If AF doesn't start here in the next few days, I'm going to call the doctor and go in for an appointment.  Maybe he'll put me on meds to start AF up again.

Aside from that, life is going great!  DH and I are excited to start TTC again with meds/RE etc.  We still can't because of the job situation, but I am trying hard to find a job.  So hopefully that will happen soon.  In the mean time.... I've lost 20lbs!  I'm pretty excited about it and I'm still working towards my goal of getting down to 150.  I have 58lbs to go, so wish me luck!  

I will update again, when I find out what's going on with my stupid AF.  lol