Fertility and Trying to Conceive Community

Calling All Women of Strength!!!

A strong woman works out every day to keep her body in shape…
But a woman of strength builds relationships to keep her soul in shape.
A strong woman isn't afraid of anything…
But a woman of strength shows courage in the midst of fear.
A strong woman won't let anyone get the better of her…
But a woman of strength gives the best of herself to everyone.
A strong woman makes mistakes and avoids the same in the future…
A woman of strength realizes life's mistakes can also be unexpected blessings and capitalizes on them.
A strong woman wears a look of confidence on her face…
But a woman of strength wears grace.
A strong woman has faith that she is strong enough for the journey…
But a woman of strength has faith that it is in the journey that she will become strong.
*****************************************************************************************************************
Leighanne: 2/10/09 Jaedyn Michael was born beautiful & healthy!
Vortex: On 4/20/2009, Sahana was born! (Check out her pics!!!)
Joyce: 5/28/09 Daniel Joseph was born, 8lbs, 8oz and 19 3/4 inches long.
Jessie: 6/11/09 Zachary Kaden arrived at 5:43am. 7 lbs, 12 oz and 20.5 inches long
Armyprincess: 7/24/09, Jeremy Michael was born 9lbs, 3 ozs & 20 inches
Stacey: 8/12/09, Jake Harrison was born a healthy 6lbs! Check out his handsome pics!
Arlotheslug:  Home loving her little girl!!!  See her beautiful pics! :)
Kaylee_Frye: Hayden Elizabeth was born 9/12/09; 6lb 12 oz and 19.5 inches!
Luvkayln: Adalynn Noel was born healthy & beautiful on 12/7/09! 6 pounds, 15 ounces!!!
Check out her beautiful pics!
Dnikkki: Welcome Peyton Therese!!! Born 2/2/10 at 9:47 p.m. 6 pounds, 6 ounces & 19 inches long!
Mommyin10: Richard Clay, III & Ava Kathleen were born 2/18/10! He was 4 lbs, 5oz, born at 12:15 a.m. She weighed 3lbs, 14oz, born at 12:16 a.m.

sbumblebeeo: BFP!!! 36 Weeks with Shelby Rachel! Scheduled C Section 4/1! Appt Tomorrow!
Help4baby:  29 Weeks with Twins!
kmcarino: BFP!!! 25 weeks with a healthy BOY!!! (leaving for Costa Rica 3/6-20)
ad_06: BFP!!! 19 weeks!!! Appt Tuesday!

Waiting for an update:
Candie    
Hannah
pyar

Guesito: Tubal Reversal soon
Lina: Taking a break
Sammy_J: Taking a break
mrspace: Waiting for AF

nino7: CD11
jmh2005:  CD13
BabyMadd:  CD45

rachjas:  3DPIUI! :) beta 3/18!
Keyan:  8DPO! :)
Michelleinhawaii: IVF - beta...
******************************************************************************************************
We decided not to go back to the hospital after we left at 6:30 p.m.  Instead, we ran errands, stocked up on diapers and wipes & came home to eat dinner & get some rest.  I just called the hospital and Ava has gained weight.  She was exactly 2000 grams, which means she'll get her Hepatitis B shot at her 3:00 a.m. touch time.  Richard had his circumcision today & so they're all set to come home today!!!  I just woke up to call the nurse & to pump & then I'll get some rest before our exciting day begins :)  We'll definitely spend the morning getting our bedroom clean & the dog bathed, etc.  I'll post when we get the babies home & situated :)
i bought a FRER today which was negative. I just wish AF will come soon. Me and richard booked a holiday too, to turkey on 8th july :)) give us a nice break for 11 days x cant wait.

mummyin10 - Your babys are beautiful. :) And goodluck bathing your dog lol. Mine are pains when they have a bath. i get more wet than them x

****** babydust ******
Mommyin10: YAY! for the babies coming home today! ...poor little Ricky having his circumcision ;o( ...I hope he forgets the pain quickly!! that's great Ava is doing good with her weight!! I hope you got a good night rest! there is a lot of work coming up for you! but I am sure you are just excited about it!! I would be too!

Luvkayln: It must having an amzing day for you and Sean dedicating your little one to GOD! I am sure Kayln was there and also your grandparents, I can understand you crying and being so emotional. Hopefully God will help you heal some of the pain thru the years, although I am sure is an emotion too strong to let go of. WOW 3 months already and getting ready for baby #3! I am sure the #3 will come sooner than expected!

luvkayln & Mommyin10: you both asked how I am doing in my 2ww, well actually not thinking in to anything, I am charting my temp, but that's about it. I am actually not optimistic about it. For the adoption application we have to submit a medical exam, we haven't done the medical exam because we have to do blood work and a Chest X-ray, so just for the less than 10% (my estimate) that we might get a BFP this cycle, we are holding the X-ray until AF, then it will be just within days that we submit the application, I am actually wayyyy more excited about submitting the application than my 2ww.

Rachjas: We will be working with the gov agency for the domestic adoption. babies are really hard and there is a very long waiting list, 7+ years, so we are hoping for a toddler, just about 2 years old, but we can also go up to 3 or 4 years old. Hopefully eaither way, biological or adopted, we both will be celebrating christmas with a child!! Good luck on you 2ww!
mommy- YEAH they are coming home.  that means we will see lots more pictures:)  cant wait.  hope you have a first great and comforting day at home cuddling them.
BabyMadd:  I'm sorry about the bfn ;(  Hopefully AF will show quickly so you can move forward.  Your trip to Turkey sounds amazing.  It'll be nice to have something like that to look forward to & possibly keep your mind off ttc ;)  Best wishes & keep us posted on your next step.

Keyan:  You have a great attitude! :)  Your chart looks really good, but I understand you not wanting to look into it, so I'll stalk it silently this time ;)  It makes perfect sense to wait it out before getting your X ray done.  Hopefully there will be no X ray...  I think its' wonderful that you could be adopting a toddler!  That would be so amazing & to know there are so many little ones who need homes, one or two would be so lucky to be placed with you & your amazing dh! =)  Keep us posted!!!  Yes, I was there with the babies when my ob called to say she was coming for the circumcision...  I decided to "take my break" at that time.  I talked to my ob on her way in & as she left and it was good to see how quickly it was performed & the nurses hadn't met my ob, but complimented her technique & said they were really impressed with her.  That made me feel good :)  When I went back to see him, he was sleeping, so I didn't see any signs that he was hurting.  We were happy he had it done yesterday, so that he could be monitored over night before we took him home, you know?  We'll go today for their 5:00 and 6:00 "touch times" and then we'll bring them home wtih us!  Poor Carmelo and Huck are in for a rude awakening!  haha :)

leighanne:  Yes, definitely more pics & pics of them together, finally! :)  We plan to take some & then do announcements.  I can't believe they'll be home as they turn 3 weeks old!!!
mommyin10,
its nice to hear that your baby girl is doing great :) and so do Ricky :) I am sure it feels great to tak ethem home :) God bless them.

I went today to the doctor, he said my lining is low CD12 and is only 6.4mm  . he gave me duphaston to take from day 14.

He said that we will start from next cycle, if I did not get pregnant this month. he said he will give me a pill (forgot the name) must be taken from next month. (the container is round and half of it consists of white pills (estrogen for 14 days) and the other half are red pills (progesterone for 14 days).
He said he will put me on clomid as well :SSSSS

good luck to all
Mommyin10 - That is so great that the babies are coming home!  YAY!  Can't wait to hear how they are doing.  It will be soooo nice to have them home and all to yourselves!  Carmelo will be very excited to meet his siblings.  It sounds like they are both thriving already.  

Keyan - I'm really hoping you get your BFP this cycle and I think it is wonderful that you are applying to adopt.  A toddler would be very lucky to have you as a mommy.  (I'm still keeping my fingers crossed for this cycle though!)

Luvkayln - I cannot believe Addy is 3 months already!  I love the 3-6 month stage.  So much fun and so much change!  I can totally understand how you were emotional.  

Jake and I are doing well.  The weather is getting nicer and I find I have to get out a lot with Jake and Honey.  The days can get pretty long at home!   I have met a lot of other moms so we meet up 3 or 4 times a week.  It's great.  Jake is just growing and changing every day.  A funny little man he is!

Take care all.
Stacey
Mommyin10: Can't wait for you update!! thanks, you are so sweet and I really appreciate your support! I have to say, that unfortunately I felt "that" thing I always feel a week before AF is to show, so I know what that means ;o( ...it's ok, I get to submmit my adoption documents!

Stacey: I also love this that stage, especially at 4 months! they seem strong enogh to play and to carry them around! I love it! and like I said to mommyin, I really appreciate all of your support! thanks!

Nino: sorry about the lining not being at where you would hope, lets hope you won't need any other meds, and you get your BFP this cycle...either way, you have a plan to look foward to.
Thank you Keyan. Prayer for BFP to you and all. You are close :)
Check out her beautiful pics!

sbumblebeeo: BFP!!! 37 Weeks with Shelby Rachel! Scheduled C Section 4/1! Appt 3/17!
Help4baby:  30 Weeks with Twins!
kmcarino: BFP!!! 26 weeks with a healthy BOY!!! (leaving for Costa Rica 3/6-20)
ad_06: BFP!!! 20 weeks!!! Appt Tuesday!

Waiting for an update:
Candie    
Hannah
pyar

Guesito: Tubal Reversal soon
Lina: Taking a break
Sammy_J: Taking a break
mrspace: Waiting for AF
BabyMadd;  Waiting for AF

nino7: CD12
jmh2005:  CD14

rachjas:  4DPIUI! :) beta 3/18!
Keyan:  9DPO! :)
Michelleinhawaii: IVF - beta...
It was nice to have our babies home with us for their 3-week birthday! :)  Our first night was a bit rough, but okay ;)  We didn't get much sleep because they eat every three hours & they eat one hour apart from each other, so that leaves 1 1/2 hours in between feedings.  Since Richard was so fussy, he didn't allow for sleep in those 1 1/2 hours...  We'll forgive him, though!  It was his first night in a new environment :)  They both did much better once we hit 6:00 a.m. and they're doing great now.  I can see that we'll get into a routine, so it'll get better.  I've been trying to feed Ava just after Richard, so they're closer together, and then we'll have more time in between.  She's done great her last two feedings.  Fingers crossed :)  Carmelo is very curious & I don't totally trust him when I'm holding & feeding a baby (probably because I'm new to this & don't completely trust myself yet).  Anyways, I put him out of the room when they feed.  Otherwise, he's hanging out, looking very intrigued by all the new sounds :)  At first, he didn't realize there were babies here & he so he was sniffing the cat, trying to figure out what the new noises were :)  dh went to work for a few hours & should be home soon.  Everything went smoothly in his absence.  We have the babies first pediatrician appt next Wed.  

Keyan:  I'm sorry you have that "sign"!  Hopefully it's a false message ;)  but if not, that's good you'll be focused on getting your adoption application in!  

Stacey:  I can't wait to go places and do things with our litlte ones!  How fun that must be for both of you :)  We did meet a couple in the NICU who have boy/girl twins & live very close to us!  Their babies were right next to ours, so we exchanged info & plan to get the kids together some day :)  How old was Jake when he could use his exersaucer?

sbumblebeeo:  Happy 37 weeks!!!  How are you doing?  How was your doc appt?
FINALLY!!!! af has arrived today :))))) time to start going mental with charts and testing again lol.

Today i bought fertilaid i am hoping that they may work i have read alot of good reviews :))

****babydust*****
mommy- the routine will start soon. but anytime they both nap at the same time, take the time to nap yourself for the first few weeks.  dishes, house cleaning and other things can wait.  thats the best advice i can give you.  dont try to do it all because you will crash.  thats great that they are feeding well and carmelo likes them.  
mommyin10-  I won't take a lot of your time but I am so happy to hear that you and the twins are home and working on figureing each other out.  I have no advice for you since I'm still hanging in there being pregnant.  UGH.  I'm ready for her to be out!  I can't wait to see pictures but I know medhelp can be very difficult to upload pics to for some reason.  My appointment was fine.  She is still breech and he didn't check me this week bc he didn't want to disturb things.  We go back next week for another u/s and then he'll check me for sure.  Last night was..... horrible.  My back hurts so bad no and the cramps are moving up my belly.  I cried in my sleep and when DH left for work this morning I broke down and bawld.  I just hurt so bad I can't hardly stand it.  I took some Tylenol and it helped a little.  I can't believe the doctor is just going to let me live like this.  Oh well.  It will be over soon (not soon enough) and I'll be home with her.  It's been three weeks for you already.  I can't believe that!  How's the bleeding going?  Did it stop yet?  Just wondering what to expect.... and are you all better and not sore around your incision anymore?

OK I said short.   You need rest!  Enjoy your babies!!!!!