Fertility and Trying to Conceive Community

Calling All Women of Strength!!!

A strong woman works out every day to keep her body in shape…
But a woman of strength builds relationships to keep her soul in shape.
A strong woman isn't afraid of anything…
But a woman of strength shows courage in the midst of fear.
A strong woman won't let anyone get the better of her…
But a woman of strength gives the best of herself to everyone.
A strong woman makes mistakes and avoids the same in the future…
A woman of strength realizes life's mistakes can also be unexpected blessings and capitalizes on them.
A strong woman wears a look of confidence on her face…
But a woman of strength wears grace.
A strong woman has faith that she is strong enough for the journey…
But a woman of strength has faith that it is in the journey that she will become strong.
************************************************************************************************************************************
Leighanne:Jaedyn Michael Born on 2/10/09  Now is 16months 20lbs and 30 inches long
Vortex: On 4/20/2009, Sahana was born! (Check out her pics!!!)
Joyce: 5/28/09 Daniel Joseph was born, 8lbs, 8oz and 19 3/4 inches long.
Jessie: 6/11/09 Zachary Kaden arrived at 5:43am. 7 lbs, 12 oz and 20.5 inches long
Armyprincess: 7/24/09, Jeremy Michael was born 9lbs, 3 ozs & 20 inches
Stacey: 8/12/09, Jake Harrison was born a healthy 6lbs! Check out his handsome pics!
Arlotheslug:  Home loving her little girl!!!  See her beautiful pics! :)
Kaylee_Frye: Hayden Elizabeth was born 9/12/09; 6lb 12 oz and 19.5 inches!
Luvkayln: Adalynn Noel was born healthy & beautiful on 12/7/09! 6 pounds, 15 ounces!!!  Check out her beautiful pics!
Dnikkki: Welcome Peyton Therese!!! Born 2/2/10 at 9:47 p.m. 6 pounds, 6 ounces & 19 inches long!
Mommyin10: Richard Clay, III & Ava Kathleen were born 2/18/10! He was 4 lbs, 5oz, born at 12:15 a.m. She weighed 3lbs, 14oz, born at 12:16 a.m. At 3 1/2 months, Ricky weighs 11 lbs, 10 oz & Ava is 10 lbs, 4 1/2 oz!
Sbumblebeeo: Shelby Rachel arrived on April 1st, 7 pounds, 1 ounce, 20 inches long! :)
Help4baby:  Twin boys were born on April 30 6 lb 5oz & 7 lb 4oz

kmcarino: BFP!!! 39 weeks with a healthy BOY!!!   Will be induced 6/15
ad_06: BFP!!! 33 weeks with Conner Jamison!!! :)   next appt 6/16
Michelleinhawaii: BFP!!! Send prayers & positive thoughts :)

Rachjas:  you are in our thoughts and prayers!!

Waiting for an update:
Candie    
Hannah
pyar
Nino7
BabyMadd

Taking a Break
Lina  
mrspace

Guesito:  doing meds for IVF!  
Keyan: CD6
Sammy_J: CD7 started stims, will do IUI or IVF
PrincessJam: CD? Started meds, doing IUI
Luvkayln: CD31
Jmh2005: CD31

Krichar: 5dp3dt... HPT 6/19, Beta 6/23, wish her good luck!!
***********************************************************************************************

Hi, Ladies!  It's been so long. It's much easier for me to get on Facebook because I can check quickly with my phone while feeding a baby...  It's harder to catch up on everyone & type something up before someone cries... ;-)  Tomorrow is our 4-month checkup!!!  I can't even believe it.  Time sure is flying by!  I posted a few pics of Ricky & Ava.  They are doing so well.  They're really "talking" a lot & their smiles just melt my heart!  I'll try to update tomorrow after their appt.  I'm thinking of you all often & praying for sticky BFPs and great news for all.

Rachjas:  I'm SO sorry ;(  I don't know what to say, other than my heart just breaks for you and dh.  Please know you have so much support.

kmcarino:  Wow, he's really holding tight, huh?!  I hope you're feeling good & I can't wait til you meet your little guy :)  Be sure to update as soon as you can & know we'll all be praying for you!!!

Krichar:  OMG!  5dpt =)  I'm so excited & hopeful for you.  Your beta is the day after my b-day =)  Best, best wishes!!!
Thanks so much!!! I am getting nervous and scared it didn't work. Silly me tried an hpt tonight and it was a bfn but i know it is way to early, I will keep you all posted!!!
Hey girls! Just stopping by to say hello. Work and everything here has been crazy and hectic. Ive been going through the motions at my job for a promotion and finally got it! Im so excited and i start my new position Wednesday.

Rachjas: so sorry for you sweetie. Mommyin10 is SO right, i know im not around alot but if you need anything please lean on us.

mommyin10: how are you and those precious babies? they are beautiful!

I am currently CD2 still trying naturally, (though not proactively) just seeing what happens. I have training spread out over three months so I am going to wait until after that if nothing happens to go back to the RE! Its exciting and sometime to look forward too.

Good luck all!
Holy moly, a lot to catch up on...I know its been waaay to long since I've been on here. I'm so sorry for the losses and continuing to pray for all of you.

Rachjas: Why are they saying blighted ovum already? I guess I'm not positive on what that is...Prayers are with you honey and lean on us for anything you need.

Jmh: Congrats on the promotion! That's exciting!

kmcarino: Good luck on Tuesday! It's one of my BFF's birthday that day :-) Update when you can!

Keyan: Have you heard anything more about adoption? How's things going in PR? We've had wicked weather hit our state. Up where I used to live got hit by at least 5 tornadoes last weekend. One was an F4 a did a lot of damage. A friend and I went and volunteered with cleanup this past Thursday...Hopefully I can get up there again on Tuesday. Hope things are well :-)

Luvkayln: How are you doing? Addy is getting so big! I love her pictures :-)

Oh man, busy, busy, busy!! Between kids, work and volunteering for disaster cleanup, I haven't had much time!!!! Anyways, Peyton had her 4month checkup and she is doing great :-) She's 14lbs now and 26.37 inches long! She's so big!! DS (Travis) is doing really well too. He had an episode that lasted about 5 days of pooeing in his pants, but now he seems to be back on track. He's still having some pee accidents though. It's been over a year since we started potty training. I can't believe I haven't lost my mind lol! DH and I are doing great, but we have officially decided we are done having kids. It just costs way to much $$ for us to get p/g and the emotional rollercoaster - it's just all too much. He was actually supposed to go in for a vasectomy this past Friday but we cancelled it b/c I now have an appt. with a new GYN for a consult on a partial hysterectomy. That bought of pain I had a few weeks ago reminded me again how painful this endo is. I don't want to deal with it if I don't have to. I do have to say the pain hasn't been nearly as bad as that day, but I have at least some sort of pain everyday. Anyways, that appt. is on the 28th - wish me luck!! So, now that I've possibly typed a book, I will let you all get back to what you were doing....

Hugs, Love and SSBD to all :-)
kmcarino: I am thinking of you!! wishing you all the best, hopefully a surprise b-day today!!

Krichar: oh don't pay much attention to the BFN, you are way too early!! ;o)

Mommyin10: THanks for starting the new thread, the other one was getting a bit longer to upload, I was hoping you would create a new one this week! Aww! Eva's pic is just so cute! makes me smile!! they both are adorable!

Dnikki: I am sorry about the crazy weather! Here, other than HOT, HOT, not much, although Hurricane season just started, is not active until late Agt and Sept. That's really good you were able to help with the clean up process,  I know your help means a lot to others, but I am sure it does more for you, is awsome when we have that feeling that we were useful! No words from the adoption agency. Good luck on your appt!

Jmh2005: Good luck this cycle! ....I am in the same boat, still trying naturally.

Guestio: so you are waiting for AF? so let's do the AF cheer..."come on AF"!!! ;o)

SammyJ and PrincessJam: you are cycle buddies!! Good luck to both of you!

my appt last week, got canceled, my new appt is 6/17. the doc has been sick, so hopefully he will be able to work on Thursday, if not, I might just have to go to my previous OBGYN, I need to ck on my cycles, they have been kind of crazy, on lenght, volume and on days.
Hi ladies.  I am having a very hard time deciding whether to go through with the induction tomorrow or whether to cancel.  I want to experience spontaneous labor and don't want to be induced, especially since there is no medical reason for it.  I want the baby to decide when he is meant to be born.  My husband will be working two hours away next week so this week would be better for him but I am nto sure I want to make my decision based on that.  My doc will be away this Friday to Tuesday but even if she were not going away, someone covers for her on weekends so it would only be next Monday and Tuesday that woulod be the risk of having another doctor, well also over the weekend but that would be that way no matter what.  Does anyone have any advice for me or any opinions?  Of course it is convenient to be able tp plan who can watch my son and everything but I don't think its right to force a baby into the world if there is no medical reason and I am not two weeks late.  If I do cancel teh induction, I will have an appt with the doctor tomorrow evening to probably find out that there has been no change.  I don't think I've had any contractions.  Sorry to go on and on.
I am glad that all of the babies are doing well:)
I am sorry you haven't been able to go in to labor on your own...Can you try something natural to make you go into labor? maybe walking or BDing....well that's what I hear that woman do to go in to labor, of course I really don't know. I know you would still be inducing labor, but is more of a natural way....In my opinion anyways...., I think there is no wrong or right answers in your scneario, you have made good statements on both cases and I just think you have to go with what you heart says...but know that what ever you decide, you and your baby will be ok!
I have also heard that Red Rasberry leaf tea is a natural way to help thing along...It helps thicken your lining as well as help induce labor. The only place i was able to find it was at a health food store because it has to be made from the leaf not the berry. Try that...I hope something works. But if not...in my past experience the doctors are just there to "catch" the baby. It is the nurses that do all the work and caring while you are laboring so i don't think it would be too bad if you just waited till your little bundle was ready. Your doctor may not be there but it will all be ok!

Keyan- Thanks so much..i know it is too early and i am not discouraged at all. I keep thinking it is technically 5 days to early so i am good with it. I just needed to do it to "prove" it was too early, but now i am scared i "cursed" myself...LOL. The joys of infertility...

kmcarino: BFP!!! 39 weeks with a healthy BOY!!!  May be induced Tomorrow!
ad_06: BFP!!! 33 weeks with Conner Jamison!!! :)   next appt Wednesday!

Waiting for an update:
Candie    
Hannah
pyar
Nino7
BabyMadd

Taking a Break
Lina  
mrspace

Guesito:  doing meds for IVF!  

Jmh2005:  CD2
Keyan: CD7
Sammy_J: CD8 started stims, will do IUI or IVF
Luvkayln: CD32

Good morning :)  So, today is our babies' 4-month checkup!  It'll be interesting to see how much weight they've gained.  Ava is so tiny, but such a big eater.  She eats 8-11 ounces per feeding, but only eats 3-4 times in 24 hours.  It's funny because she's so tiny, but when she eats, her belly protrudes & she definitely looks satisfied! ;-)  We think she may be teething.  She's drooling a lot & has been irritable the past few days.  I guess time will tell :)  Ricky, on the other hand, still eats every 3-4 hours during the day & eats anywhere from 3-7 ounces.  He's not too predictable.  The good thing is that they both seem to know when nighttime is & they sleep straight through the night!  Woo-Hoo =)  The tricky part is when they wake up.  I have to try to feed one before the other wakes up!  So, as they wake up & fuss a bit, I have to determine which one I think is ready...  sometimes Ricky will scream out one hour before he wakes up!  He did that this morning & fell back asleep, so I snatched Ava & got her going :)  It's a challenge, but I'm loving it.  They are amazing =)

kmcarino:  I agree with Keyan.  Whatever decision you make will be the right one for you & your little guy.  You are so right, though.  I actually tried to "plan" my pregnancy... didn't work!  Then we tried to "plan" our C-section (I had to have one), but our babies came 6 weeks earlier.  Like you said, they know when they are ready.  Keep us posted on what your decision will be.  If you skip the induction & go into labor naturally, there will be someone to watch your son & dh will most definitely change his work schedule.  It'll all work out! =)  

jmh2005:  Congrats on the promotion!!!  That's great news =)

dnikki:  That's awesome that you were able to volunteer your time & effort in the cleanup!  You know your help was appreciated :)  That's great Peyton is doing so well!  I've hear boys take longer for potty training to stick, so it sounds normal that he still has accidents.  Hang in there a little longer! =)  Hey, can you tell me about the pain you feel?  I've had pain ever since my c-section.  I was told it's normal to feel "not quite right" for up to one year after, so I'm just curious if my discomfort could be something other than what's expected.  I also haven't been able to exercise AT ALL & my body is such a wreck...  Good luck with your partial hysterectomy.

Keyan:  Perhaps you'll get your adoption news as a b-day present???  I know it's coming up! =)  I'm keeping you in my thoughts & sending my best wishes!!!

krichar:  Yes, it's definitely too early.  I can't tell you not to test, though.  I did too!  haha =)  It's so hard not to.  Did you take an HCG trigger shot?  If so, having a negative hpt would mean at least that's out of your system.  I got a negative, then a faint positive the next day & a positive the day after ;-)  Stay positive, relaxed & hydrated!!! Thanks for the photo comment :)
P.S.  I mentioned I tried to "plan" everything.  I was also very adament that MY doctor deliver my babies.  Well, because they were born at midnight, 6 weeks early, that didn't happen.  I had the doctor on call, which turned out to be my prior Ob/gyn!  She's also the one who took care of me while I was hospitalized.  So, like krichar said, too, you'll be well taken care of.  It'll all work out beautifully :)

Waiting for an update:
Candie    
Hannah
pyar
Nino7
BabyMadd

Taking a Break
Lina  
mrspace

Guesito:  doing meds for IVF!  

Jmh2005:  CD2
Keyan: CD7
Luvkayln: CD32

Krichar: 6dp3dt... HPT 6/19, Beta 6/23, wish her good luck!!
(forgot to update krichar)
Hi, ladies :) We had our 4-month checkup & Ricky is now 12 lbs, 6 1/2 oz & Ava is 11 lbs, 1 oz! They're both doing great, but Ricky has a few follow ups. One thing that really upsets me is that the pediatrician mentioned early on that his cirumcision was long. So, I brought it up today & the doc said yes, it's very long & we might need to correct it at some point. Ugh! The whole reason we did the circumcision so early on is so our sweet boy wouldn't have to go through it when he got older. That's really frustrating & now I have to worry about someone else fixing it properly... We also need to see an ENT to make sure he doesn't have any hemangiomas or anything on his vocal cords. He lost his voice soon after we brought him home & hasn't gotten it back. It's just a precaution, but something we need to rule out or find out early on. They both had their shots today & so now they're sleeping. Oh! Our pediatrician was shocked that Ava is eating 8-11 ounces at each feeding :) He said he hasn't seen that before at her age, but because she's not spitting up or anything, it's perfectly okay. Well, now we're relaxing at home & may take them for a walk if they wake up soon ;). Hope everyone's doing well!