Fertility and Trying to Conceive Community

Calling All Women of Strength!!!

A strong woman works out every day to keep her body in shape…
But a woman of strength builds relationships to keep her soul in shape.
A strong woman isn't afraid of anything…
But a woman of strength shows courage in the midst of fear.
A strong woman won't let anyone get the better of her…
But a woman of strength gives the best of herself to everyone.
A strong woman makes mistakes and avoids the same in the future…
A woman of strength realizes life's mistakes can also be unexpected blessings and capitalizes on them.
A strong woman wears a look of confidence on her face…
But a woman of strength wears grace.
A strong woman has faith that she is strong enough for the journey…
But a woman of strength has faith that it is in the journey that she will become strong.
************************************************************************************************************************************
Leighanne:Jaedyn Michael Born on 2/10/09  Now is 16months 20lbs and 30 inches long
Vortex: On 4/20/2009, Sahana was born! (Check out her pics!!!)
Joyce: 5/28/09 Daniel Joseph was born, 8lbs, 8oz and 19 3/4 inches long.
Jessie: 6/11/09 Zachary Kaden arrived at 5:43am. 7 lbs, 12 oz and 20.5 inches long
Armyprincess: 7/24/09, Jeremy Michael was born 9lbs, 3 ozs & 20 inches
Stacey: 8/12/09, Jake Harrison was born a healthy 6lbs! Check out his handsome pics!
Arlotheslug:  Home loving her little girl!!!  See her beautiful pics! :)
Kaylee_Frye: Hayden Elizabeth was born 9/12/09; 6lb 12 oz and 19.5 inches!
Luvkayln: Adalynn Noel was born healthy & beautiful on 12/7/09! 6 pounds, 15 ounces!!!  Check out her beautiful pics!
Dnikkki: Welcome Peyton Therese!!! Born 2/2/10 at 9:47 p.m. 6 pounds, 6 ounces & 19 inches long!
Mommyin10: Richard Clay, III & Ava Kathleen were born 2/18/10! He was 4 lbs, 5oz, born at 12:15 a.m. She weighed 3lbs, 14oz, born at 12:16 a.m. At 4 months, Ricky weighs 12 lbs, 6.5 oz & Ava is 11 lbs, 1 oz!
Sbumblebeeo: Shelby Rachel arrived on April 1st, 7 pounds, 1 ounce, 20 inches long! :)
Help4baby:  Twin boys were born on April 30 6 lb 5oz & 7 lb 4oz

kmcarino: BFP!!! 40 weeks with a healthy BOY!!!
ad_06: BFP!!! 34 weeks with Conner Jamison!!! :)  
krichard:  BFP!!!  Beta is Wednesday!!!
trh0819:  BFP!  Congrats & Welcome =)

Michelleinhawaii: BFP!!! Send prayers & positive thoughts :)

Rachjas:  you are in our thoughts and prayers!!

Waiting for an update:
Candie    
Hannah
pyar
Nino7
BabyMadd

Taking a Break
Lina  
mrspace

Guesito:  doing meds for IVF! Mock transfer 7/1, Retrieval 7/18!

Jmh2005:  CD8
Keyan: CD13
Sammy_J: CD14 started stims, will do IUI or IVF
PrincessJam: CD14 Started meds, doing IUI
Luvkayln: CD38?
*************************************************************************************************************
dnikki:  Yes, ours are so close!  Ricky & Ava were born on Feb 18, but they were 6 weeks early.  The pediatrician doesn't take too seriously the percentile charting, but still has to do it.  They are only in the 7-10 percentile as far as their length & weight because they're preemies, but what's funny is Ricky's head measures in the 50 percentile! :)  He just has to catch up to it! They're doing great, reaching all their milestones.  The pediatrician says they can't be compared equally to their peers til approx age 3.

krichar:  Yes, I'm hoping everything's okay with our little guy.  The doc thought maybe the feeding tube did something while in the NICU, but he didn't lose his voice til a few weeks after coming home.  It's really a cute, raspy voice so long as he's okay ;)  I know I'll hate to see him go through with the scope, but it'll be good to do & know what's going on.  Your beta is Wednesday!!!  Yay =)  How are you feeling??

Guesito:  You're getting so close!  I'm glad you're having a trial/mock transfer.  I honestly believe that gives the docs a more accurate "road map"! =)  I'm excited for you. I can't believe my retrieval was last July 9!  It's almost been 1 year!!!

ad_06:  I think my babies had what they called choroid plexus on their brain... does that sound like what Conner has?  I was told it looks white on the u/s, but it's common early on & then they close up.  Well, you get to see your little guy tomorrow; right?  I can't believe you'll meet him so soon! =)

kmcarino:  Yes, I hope no news from you means you've gone into labor!!! =)  We're all thinking of you!!!

I was leaving a note for kmcarino re: our new thread & noticed a few notes to her indicating she went into labor yesterday!!!  So, keep her in your thoughts & good wishes & I'm sure we'll hear all about her little boy soon =)
kmcarino- We are all thinking about you.

AFM- Thank you everyone for your thoughts. It means a lot to us. I am scheduled for a D&C Thursday. My RE wanted to do it Tuesday, but DH and I are going out of town for the night since our anniversary is Wednesday. She agreed, but only agreed since we aren't going that far. I am scheduled for one last confirmation u/s Thursday at 9:30am and surgery is at 1:00pm.

Last Tuesday, we got our profiles printed and we turned them into our agency on Thursday. By Friday, I had also emailed our agency with the letter and pictures that we want to go on the website. So, that should be completed anyday now.
krichar- congrats on your BFP.  your pic is a def a positive test.

mommy- the twins are growing up so fast,  4 months flew by and they are so cute.

kmcarino- we are all thinking about you.

i wonder whats going on with michelleinhawaiia?

hi ladies.  sorry i have not posted in a while.  i have been checking but very quickly,

hope everyone is well.

jaedyn is so grown up now.  hes talking so much and hes 16 months old already.  i got a raise at work last week which was unexpected but great.

No that doesn't sound like his. This is a part of the brain that handles our movements, like walking, playing sports and so on, it is only suppose to measure 1 cm and his was a little bigger measuring 1.3 cm. But we will see at my next u/s. The dr said he could be perfectly normal even if it is a little bigger, but he just wants to check it to see if it's gotten any bigger.

My appt for today got changed til tomrrow, it's just a regular checkup and my weekly non stress test. So we'll see how they go tomorrrow.

It's hard to believe I am almost to the top of that list!!!!! It's been years that I have waited to be there and to have my little one and it's really hard to grasp that this is really happening!  I can't wait =D I just want him here already....lol Maybe I won't worry as much when he gets here....or I will more, but atleast he will visually be where I can see him!

I go July 1st for another Echo, U/S and hopefully my last appt with the High Risk Ob. I'll update tomorrow after my appt with my Ob and NST.
But a woman of strength wears grace.

kmcarino: BFP!!! 40 weeks with a healthy BOY!!! Went into labor Sunday!!!
ad_06: BFP!!! 34 weeks with Conner Jamison!!! :)  u/s & stress test
Tomorrow, July 1, echo, u/s & high risk doc appt
krichar:  BFP!!!  Beta is TOMORROW!!!
trh0819:  BFP!  Congrats & Welcome =)

Rachjas:  You are in our thoughts and prayers! u/s & d&c Thurs

Waiting for an update:
Candie    
Hannah
pyar
Nino7
BabyMadd

Taking a Break
Lina  
mrspace

Guesito:  doing meds for IVF! Mock transfer & baseline u/s 7/1, Retrieval
7/18!

Jmh2005:  CD9
Keyan: CD14
Sammy_J: CD15 started stims, will do IUI or IVF
PrincessJam: CD15 Started meds, doing IUI
Luvkayln: CD39?
***************************************************************************************
ad_06: Okay. So, you'll know more at next week's appt? Hopefully it'll be smaller at next check & all's well :) I know how you feel! We all pray to get on this list, but it's so surreal when we do & then like you, to be so close to meeting your baby... It's truly an incredible journey :) I still look at my little ones in pure amazement. You're SO close :-)

leighanne: Thanks :) Wow! 16 months has flown by... What does he say now? He is so adorable :) Congrats on the raise!!! Woo-Hoo :)

rachjas: Happy Anniversary :) Enjoy some time away with dh. I'm sorry you're having to go through a d&c... Congrats on getting another step closer in the adoption process !!! Very exciting :)

Mommyin10: HAPPY B-day!! congrats!! I hope you have an excelent day!!

Dnikki: it's still raining here, but is stops and then continues, which is better than getting all of it at once. yes we live near the central mountains, you remember well!! about the cyst, I usually have a cyst every month, I actually think that's my problem with TTC, I get the cyst, because the egg doesn't get release, that's the way I look at it...the cysts always (atleast until now) disolves of it's own, the doc will see me right after AF has started to make sure it does, the only problem is that I must get AF before july 12, so that I can go to see him, because, and to answer your question, we have 2 weeks vacation and we are going to Orlando, so if he's not able to see me before then, I guess I will have to go in August.  

Kmcarino: I am hoping your wish came true!!

Rachjas: Happy Anniversary! I am happy you are closer to the adoption!! I am sure it is helping you to keep your mind busy in this difficult time....know that I will be praying for a miracle on thursday!