Fertility and Trying to Conceive Community

Calling All Women of Strength!

A Strong Woman VS. A Woman Of Strength

A strong woman works out everyday to keep her body in shape…
But a woman of strength builds relationships to keep her soul in shape.

A strong woman isn't afraid of anything…
But a woman of strength shows courage in the midst of fear.

A strong woman won't let anyone get the better of her…
But a woman of strength gives the best of herself to everyone.

A strong woman makes mistakes and avoids the same in the future…
A woman of strength realiizes life's mistakes can also be unexpected blessings and capitalizes on them.

A strong woman wears a look of confidence on her face…
But a woman of strength wears grace.

A strong woman has faith that she is strong enough for the journey…
But a woman of strength has faith that it is in the journey that she will become strong.

Author Unknown

**************************************************
Michelle: (Offer support & prayers!!!)
naf38: (Home in Australia)
Arlotheslug: (We miss you!)

Leighanne: BFP - 36 weeks!
vortex: BFP - 27 weeks
Joyce: BFP - 21 weeks (doc appt 2/11)
Jessie: BFP -16 weeks (doc appt 2/16)
Armyprincess: BFP - 14 weeks
Stacey: BFP!!! 8 weeks :)

kmcarino: (waiting for AF)
Shysana: (waiting for AF)
Guesito: (waiting for AF to start FET!)

Mommyin09: CD2
dnikki: CD4
Hannah1505: CD5 (u/s 1/29)
Luvkayln: CD5
jmh2005: CD13
ad_06: CD14 (iui today!)
mamatina: CD28 (any news?)

wishandaprayer: (appt today, retrieval soon!)

BabyMamma:  3dpo
Candie:  4dpo
rachjas: 5/6 dpo
Sexykeme: 7dpo
Mrspace: 8dpo
Keyan: 10dpo? (pre-op 2/6, lap 2/11)
Kaylee_Frye: 11dpo! BFP!
Lina: 12dpo
pyar: 12dpo
angelbaby_09: 16dpt (2nd beta today!)
*************************************************
Keyan:  Yes, we're planning to do iui again.  Hopefully third time's a charm ;-)  I'll check out your chart.  I'm running late for work... again!

Candie:  Welcome to the tww!!! :)

Babymamma:  Welcome to the tww as well! :)

wishandaprayer:  Good luck today!  I'm anxious to hear when your retrieval will be :)

ad_06:  Best wishes today!  Let us know how it goes!

angelbaby:  Hope you get higher numbers today!  Fingers X'd!!! :)

Well, I'm running late for work, so better go!  I'll check in with you all later today :)

mrspace: I hope you are feeling better.  Is your fever down?  Take care!

guesito:  I really felt your pain in your last post!  I can only imagine trying to be so strong & then breaking down.  I'm very hopeful for you & dh with your FET!  Now, come on, AF!!! :)
Mommyin09 - thanks ~ have a good day!!....(guess I should have waited to post what I did before..oh well, that's what I get for being away so long!)
Good afternoon everyone.  I did not go to work today. I'm not happy about it, but I couldn't.  This morning I checked my temp and it was 99.4.  Half an hour later it was back up to 100.9.  Right now it's 101.7.  And I've been really sick.  My back is killing me because I tossed and turned so much last night trying to sleep.  At least DH has the day off so he's taking care of me.  (or at least he'll start in a minute when he finishes his stupid video game). lol  

I'm 8dpo and I'm doing okay otherwise. My temps were looking pretty good til my fever today lol.  But we'll just have to see what happens.
Hi Ladies,

Hope you had a great weekend!  I had a friend visiting so we had a good time.  We even went out dancing on Saturday night.  I stayed out until about 11:30...not bad for a pregnant chick! :)  I have my second ultrasound on Wednesday morning.  I'm not as nervous as I was for my first but still feel a little anxious.  I can't help it and just hope everything is progressing normally!

Mommyin09 - Thanks for the new thread!  Here's hoping your IUI this month is as perfect as the last...but with a nice BFP at the end!

Luvkayln - Sorry about the cysts.  2 is not bad and they will dissolve on their own.  So glad you are taking a little vacation from ttc.  You need it!  Just have fun, bd when you want and relax.

Mrspace - Hope you feel better.  Sounds like a flu or something.  And congrats to making it through the first week of the tww!

Candie - Congrats and welcome to the tww!!  Fingers crossed for you my friend!!

Guesito - That is so sad but I'm so glad your dh is so supportive and right there with you.  It will happen again for you!  I can't wait for your FET.  Come on af!

ad_06 - Good luck today!

Wishandprayer - Good luck also!

angelbaby- I sent you a note, but again, I'm just so sorry! :( Keep your faith, you will get pregnant again and have a beautiful, healthy baby! I'll be thinking of you, as we all will! Stay strong my friend! ((HUGS))

Stacey- Thanks! :) I feel less stressed already! Sean and I are eating much healthier starting this month, and are cracking down on the vitamins! :) Usually we forget, or just take them every other day, but we're already doing better. Of course, I'm the one who has to remember and remind Sean! lol :) That sounds like you had a great time on Saturday! I can't wait until your next u/s on Wednesday! :)

Mommyin09- Thanks for the new thread! :) I hope third time's a charm too! ;) You deserve a BFP, and I pray this cycle is your cycle!!! :)

mrspace- Sorry  you're still not feeling well! :( Hopefully you'll start feeling better soon! Have you thought about going to see a doctor?

Candie- I sent you a note, but welcome to the 2ww! :) I really, really hope this is it for you sweetie!! Good luck! :)

Guesito- I'm so sorry! :( But that's all part of the healing process. I know your pain, some days are harder than others and you just can't help but break down! I'm just relieved that dh was able to cry with you. I think that's so precious, and you have each other to cry with and heal with. Your FET is just right around the corner, and not that you will ever truely heal from your m/c, but maybe this next pregnancy will help heal that hole in your heart! I'll be thinking of you sweetie! ((HUGS))

Gosh, our 2ww list has truely grown! Hope we have some more BFP's coming our way! Good luck to all! :)
I got my IUI!! DH count was better too. 70 million with 90% mobility :) The lady that did it was super nice, she even did the u/s to make sure it released and she didn't even charge me for it. She told me to test in 14 days and so forth and so on. I have a ? Since I had 4 follies, if only 1 released do all the other disappear? Because when she did the u/s she said that she only saw tiny ones, so it must have released. Thanks for all the support!!