Fertility and Trying to Conceive Community

Calling All Women of Strength...

A Strong Woman VS. A Woman Of Strength

A strong woman works out everyday to keep her body in shape…
But a woman of strength builds relationships to keep her soul in shape.

A strong woman isn't afraid of anything…
But a woman of strength shows courage in the midst of fear.

A strong woman won't let anyone get the better of her…
But a woman of strength gives the best of herself to everyone.

A strong woman makes mistakes and avoids the same in the future…
A woman of strength realizes life's mistakes can also be unexpected blessings and capitalizes on them.

A strong woman wears a look of confidence on her face…
But a woman of strength wears grace.

A strong woman has faith that she is strong enough for the journey…
But a woman of strength has faith that it is in the journey that she will become strong.

Author Unknown
**************************************************************************************************

Michelle: (Offer support & prayers!!!)
naf38: (Home in Australia)
Arlotheslug: (We miss you!)

Leighanne: BFP - 37 weeks!!!
vortex: BFP - 28 weeks
Joyce: BFP - 22 weeks (doc appt 2/11)
Jessie: BFP -16 weeks (doc appt 2/16)
Armyprincess: BFP - 15 weeks
Stacey: BFP!!! 9 weeks
Kaylee_Frye: BFP! (u/s 2/24)

angelbaby:  waiting for AF ;(
Guesito:  Come on, AF! waiting to start FET!
(send prayers for her mom!)

Mrspace:  CD1 ;(
kmcarino:  CD2
pyar:  CD4
Lina:  CD6
Shysana: CD8
Mommyin09: CD9 (u/s 2/5)
dnikki: CD11
Hannah1505: CD112
Luvkayln: CD12
jmh2005: CD20 (any news?)
mamatina: CD35 (any news?)

wishandaprayer: (Transfer Today!!!)
babynr:  (Transfer soon!)

ad_06: CD14: 7dpiui
BabyMamma:  10dpo
Candie:  11dpo
rachjas: 12/13 dpo
Sexykeme: 14dpo
Keyan: 17dpo (pre-op 2/6, lap 2/11)
*************************************************
mrspace:  Sorry about AF ;(

kmcarino:  For you, I'm happy AF showed! :)  Now you can move forward.  Sounds like an exciting month for you & let's hope it's a lucky one for you & dh!

babynr:  So nice to hear from you & it's exciting to hear that you'll soon be transferring 3 little ones.  Best wishes to you & your dh! :)

dnikki:  Sorry about jury duty.  I know things are probably different in our states, but we have the one day/one trial procedure, so that if you don't get picked today, you'd be done for the year.  I'm sure you've already gone, but my suggestion would have been to mention in the jury room your situation & if they just tell you to discuss it with the judge when/if you get assigned, then ask the judge for a "side bar" and speak to him/her privately.  I can't imagine he/she wouldn't be understanding, just with my experience.  Good luck!!!

Candie & Keyan:  I'm holding out all hope for you two!!!  Fingers are tightly crossed ;-)

Lina:  Thanks for updating our list while I was gone! :)

Joyce:  I'm glad to hear everything's going well, especially between you & your baby's dad :)

Stacey:  No, I didn't chicken out!!!  I actually had to stand up at a microphone in front of everyone (which is totally crazy for me) and my question was:  when will I have my first child...  the answer was in 4 years & it will be a boy!!!  So, my first thought was that because I look young, that was a good guess for her.  We shall see & hopefully I prove her wrong!!!  We had a great time :-)

wishandaprayer:  I'll be thinking of you today!  Best of luck to you!!! :)
bump
Mommyin09 - thanks for the new thread.  4 Years??  Yes, you do look young.  She probably assumed you weren't even married yet.  Good for you for getting up and asking a question - and such a direct question!  You are very brave!!  And, I am guessing you will get your bfp within 4 months, not 4 years!!
I should have named this thread #2! LOL! Just trying to bump it back up :)
I know! I hope she's wrong! :) Maybe she meant it'll take 4 years of ttc??
Mommyin09: Thanks for starting a new thread yet again :-) Yes, maybe she meant 4 yrs of ttc...how long have you been ttc (sorry, I don't know...)?

Well, two hours into the jury selection the creep decides to settle out of court...but the stupid thing is, is that we are all still on call for jury duty the whole week!! We can get assigned to another case! Ridiculous I know...BUT I talked to the one bailiff and just told her I have a fertility procedure this week and it would be either Wed or Thurs. She said if I get called on the day of the procedure to just call and talk to her and she would excuse me for it.
Oh, and my ovaries are HURTING!! The follies must really be getting ready for this cycle lol. I'm going in for an u/s tomorrow to see if my follies are ready for a trigger or not..yup, decided to do the trigger. It gives me better chances right lol ?!?
That s u c k s ;( I guess our procedures are different. That's good that the bailiff could excuse you, though. That wouldn't happen here. Good for you that you decided on the trigger! I've never done that. I will test with opk's & go in for iui the day after I get my +. They always do an u/s for me before the iui.  I say always, but I've only done it twice! :) We've been ttc for two years this month. So, even if Sylvia meant 4 years ttc, I'd still have 2 more to go! Yikes! Hey, it just occurred to me, maybe I'll be pregnant in 4 weeks... My iui should be this weekend or early next week ;-)