Fertility and Trying to Conceive Community

Calling All Women of Strength!!!

A Strong Woman VS. A Woman Of Strength

A strong woman works out every day to keep her body in shape…
But a woman of strength builds relationships to keep her soul in shape.

A strong woman isn't afraid of anything…
But a woman of strength shows courage in the midst of fear.

A strong woman won't let anyone get the better of her…
But a woman of strength gives the best of herself to everyone.

A strong woman makes mistakes and avoids the same in the future…
A woman of strength realizes life's mistakes can also be unexpected blessings and capitalizes on them.

A strong woman wears a look of confidence on her face…
But a woman of strength wears grace.

A strong woman has faith that she is strong enough for the journey…
But a woman of strength has faith that it is in the journey that she will become strong.

Author Unknown.
*********************************************************************
Michelle: (You have our continuing support & prayers!!!)

Leighanne: 2/10/09 Jaedyn Michael was born beautiful & healthy!
Check out his pics!!!

vortex: BFP - 38 weeks
Joyce: BFP - 33 weeks
Jessie: BFP - 27 weeks
ArmyPrincess - 26 weeks
Stacey: BFP!!! 20 weeks!
Kaylee_Frye: BFP- 15 weeks
kmcarino:  BFP - 10 weeks (test results in 1 week!)
wishandaprayer:  BFP!
ad_06:  BFP! (u/s tomorrow!)
Luvkayln:  BFP!!! (u/s 4/27!)
Mommyin09:  BFP!!! (2nd beta tomorrow!)

naf38:  Welcome Home!!!
mrspace:  Kya's due very soon! ;)
Shysana: Taking a break
Guesito: FET 5/20!
Keyan:  Last Lupron shot 5/4, lap 6/3

Lina:  CD1 ;(
Candie:  CD3 (b/w today!)
dnikki:  CD4 (b/w, u/s & HSG 4/22!)
rachjas:  CD5
jmh2005:  CD10
Arlotheslug:  CD24
Pyar:  CD31

Hannnah:  13dpo
***********************************************
CD: 21 for me
Welcome =)  I'll add you to our list tomorrow!
Thanks for starting another thread :-)
Good luck tomorrow!! Let us know as soon as you get your results!!!
YES i want to know as soon as you get your results too....

i have a question for those of you who have done IVF.  what is the criteria for a egg donor in most areas? just curious... i have thought about doing egg donation before but didnt do much research. i have heard though that body type and age play BIG factors in whether or not they accept you for a donor.

cant wait to hear some more awesome numbers ladies... good luck and let us know
well you can add me, but im still on my path to my TR. im just tracking now so that when i get my surgery in dec or jan ill already know my body and cycles so to better conceive quicker :) im CD16 now according to my tracker,
Thank you ladies for all the hope. The discharge has turned to a REALLY dark brown and have tiny clots in it, but no bright red, so I guess that is good. I hope that if there is something wrong that he is able to give me something to fix it. But right now I am just trying to think positive, but then again trying to prepare myself for bad news. I know that sounds confusing, but it makes sense to me. I just hope God knows that I am going to be a great mom, and isn't punishing me for something. That is how it feels sometimes, but I just have to leave it in his hands and he knows what's right. I will let you ladies know as soon as I get home tomorrow what is going on. Keep me in your thoughts and prayers please.
ad_06:  You are definitely NOT being punished.  Please don't think that.  I'm sure He knows you will in fact be a wonderful mommy! =) The dark brown sounds good.  I think that's old blood, so try not to worry & just know that you've got a whole thread full of women pulling for you & praying for you!!!  We'll all be thinking of you tomorrow! Best wishes =)

dreamingofson:  I'm sorry, what is TR?

dnikki & Joyce:  Thanks!  Yes, I will definitely post asap =) Keep your fingers crossed, pretty please!!! =)
mommyin09 good luck today thanks for starting the new thread

ad_06 no way you are not being punished no bright red that sounds good thinking of you

hannah are you testing today? good luck i have everything crossed for you

luvkayln how are you any symptoms yet?

can i just vent arrrrrrgh cd32 and nothing yet temps have risen slightly i'm so frustrated i wish i knew whars going on
hannah your poem by the way its beauiful thank you for posting it
Pyar Thanks i got a bfn yesterday but no af and o af today yet either i forgot and went to have fmu today so if no af will hopefully get a bfp tomoro thanks

good luck pyar nice to have somone who nos how **** the nhs are lol

mommyin09 im awaiting your results xx
Sorry ladies for being negative inmy last post. It has just been a long weekend. I will update as soon as I get back. Thanks for pulling for me.
Ad and Mommyin09: Good luck today :-) Keeping my fx for both of you!!!

pyar: WIshing you the best of luck this cycle!!! You don't have much longer to wait - when do you plan to test?

I am such AN IDIOT!!!! I get up this morning do my usual routine....do my injections...OOPS! Wasn't supposed to do them until tonight!!!! I guess I just got used to doing them morning and night...I called my RE's office and she said it was fine just don't take it tonight. So now, I'm going to have to call them back because I'm supposed to take it tomorrow night only too. So now b/c I screwed up I don't know if I should take it tomorrow a.m or p.m.  I hope I didn't mess anything up lol!!!!

I'm off work today (woo-hoo!) so I'll check in periodically...I'll be waiting for updates!!!

Hugs, Love, and SSBD to all...