Fertility and Trying to Conceive Community

Calling All Women of Strength!!!

A Strong Woman VS. A Woman Of Strength

A strong woman works out every day to keep her body in shape…
But a woman of strength builds relationships to keep her soul in shape.

A strong woman isn't afraid of anything…
But a woman of strength shows courage in the midst of fear.

A strong woman won't let anyone get the better of her…
But a woman of strength gives the best of herself to everyone.

A strong woman makes mistakes and avoids the same in the future…
A woman of strength realizes life's mistakes can also be unexpected blessings and capitalizes on them.

A strong woman wears a look of confidence on her face…
But a woman of strength wears grace.

A strong woman has faith that she is strong enough for the journey…
But a woman of strength has faith that it is in the journey that she will become strong.

Author Unknown.

**************************************************************************
Michelleinhawaii is CANCER FREE!!! Congrats & best wishes =)
Arlotheslug: We're praying that you're home, loving your little girl!!! Update soon =)

Leighanne: 2/10/09 Jaedyn Michael was born beautiful & healthy!
Vortex: On 4/20/2009, Sahana was born! Congrats :)
Joyce: 5/28/09 Daniel Joseph was born, 8lbs, 8oz and 19 3/4 inches long.
Jessie: 6/11/09 Zachary Kaden arrived at 5:43am. 7 lbs, 12 oz and 20.5 inches long

ArmyPrincess - 38 weeks!
Stacey: BFP!!! 32 weeks!!! (u/s Tues, ob Fri) C-section 8/12!
Kaylee_Frye: BFP- 26 weeks & It's a girl!!! =)
Luvkayln: BFP!!! 16 weeks!!! (u/s Tues & 7/28)
Dnikkki: BFP!!! - 8 Weeks!!!
Looloo: BFP!!! (twins?!?)
Rachjas: BFP!!! (2nd beta TODAY!)

Keyan: Will ttc again after only 2 more Lupron shots =) Next shot Thurs! Happy B-day!!!
Guesito: Planning to have a tubal reversal & looking for a new RE!
Mamatina: Stopping bcps & ttc again! Best wishes!!!

scripps: Egg Retrieval Tomorrow!!!
Mommyin10: Transfer on Tuesday!!!

kmcarino: Continuing Lupron, taking Gonal-F and Menopur (appt Mon)

Lina: CD6 (Thinking of you!)
Naf: CD11
ad_06: CD14
Jmh2005: CD18
Hannah: CD19

Candie: 6dpo!!!
Pyar: 9dpo!!! (appt 7/28)
Mrspace: 10dpo!!!
**************************************************************

ArmyPrincess - 39 weeks!
Stacey: BFP!!! 33 weeks!!! (ob TODAY) C-section 8/12!
Luvkayln: BFP!!! 17 weeks!!! (u/s 7/28)
Dnikkki: BFP!!! - 9 weeks!!!
Looloo: BFP!!! (twins?!?)
Rachjas: BFP!!! (1st u/s 7/23!)

Keyan: Will ttc again after only 1 more Lupron shot!!!
Hannah:  Taking a break, waiting for AF

kmcarino: Continuing Lupron, taking Gonal-F and Menopur

pyar:  CD2 (appt 7/28)
Candie:  CD2 (doc today)
Mrspace:  CD3
Mamatina:  CD6
Lina: CD11 (Thinking of you!)
Naf: CD16
ad_06: CD19
jmh2005: CD23

scripps:  1dpt!!!
Mommyin10:  3dp5dt! (beta 7/25)  
I'll update later, getting ready for work...

Stacey:  Happy 33 Weeks!!! =)

scripps:  Yes, definitely stay on bedrest for a couple days!  I only go up to use the restroom.  I didn't walk Carmelo.  dh did that & I didn't do dishes or laundry either.  Just let your body rest & don't lift anything.  Do you know when your blood test is?  Good luck!!! =)

Candie:  I'm SO sorry ;(  I'm glad it sounds like a quick procedure.  Willl dh be there with you?  Take care & let us know how you're doing ;)

Luvkayln:  I lOVE Adalynn, spelled just like that =)  It's so pretty, not common & Addy is just adorable! =)

Okay, gotta run!  I'll write more later.  Have a Happy Friday everyone!!!
So I'm cd3 and doing great!  The pressure is killing me with these cramps, but I will take it!  It just means that my body is getting stronger and healthier.  The one thing I am still worried about, though, is that AF will last another week. If it lasts another week then he wants to do an endometrial biopsy.  Well, I don't do well with those.  I'm a big baby and they hurt lol.  So I hope it ends in the next few days.  (**TMI ALERT**)  It's really heavy today and on top of the cramps, I'm slightly constipated from the extra iron they have me on.  I've been slightly anemic, so they are trying to help that.  It's just uncomfortable.  But again, I'll take it, if it means my body is getting healthier.

luvkayln- Ooo I have one!  Adalynn Grace.  I like it a lot a lot a lot! Ha ha.  We can't use the name Grace because my last name is Pace.  Grace Pace just sounds a little funny I guess.  Speaking of names, DH and I got into a stupid "arguement" ( the kind where you're not really fighting, your just going round in circles about stupid stuff) about names the other day.  He picked our boy names and, while they have such powerful meanings, I don't like them!  We are naming our sons after dh (richard III) and after his best friend who was KIA in Iraq in 05.  So the names mean a lot but having Richard III and Carl, just wasn't what I expected for boys.  So I recently fell in love with the name Evan.  Maybe I'll just call one of them Evan, ha ha!  I can see that.  Little boy's first day in class.  What's your name?  Carl Pace, but my mom calls me Evan.  Ha ha.

mommyin10- How are you feeling?  I am getting so excited for your beta!  You have no idea.  Thank you so much for all the kind words and support.  I don't know where this positive attitude is coming from, but I am just really happy about things today.  No sense in feeling sorry about last cycle.  Time to move forward!  

dnikki- Yay for feeling better and poo'ing on your own!  Victory dance.  Ha ha.  I'm glad things are getting a little better.  

Ugh, gotta get back to work. I'll write more later!
Mrspace- How funny b/c I seriously thought of that middle name too for Adalynn!! :) I also thought Adalynn Faith sounded good too, I don't know! It's such a struggle... Adalynn just came to me, but the middle name just isn't! I told Sean he needs to start thinking! lol ;) Well, only 11 more days and we'll have clarification that it's indeed a baby girl! I already have everything picked out (not that we need much more!) ... money's just waiting in my account... once I get the OK, I'm going shopping! :) I love that! "Carl Pace, but my mom calls me Evan!" That's too adorable and funny!! I know how you feel about not getting a say-so in boy's names! I'm in the same boat once we do have a little boy, b/c it's absolutely going to be Sean James, and I've never tried to argue any differently! :) But it's not like Sean Jr. can have a nickname. (Like his best friend's name is Jeremy, and he has a little boy named Jeremy, but they call him JJ for short.) But what would we call Sean Jr. for short?? So when phone calls come in or I'm yelling for Sean, which Sean will answer? Both! Haha!! :) Oh well, hopefully the next one will be a boy and we'll worry about that when we get there! :)
Luvkayln: Adalynn Grace & Adalynn Faith are both so pretty :) How about something that incorporates Kayln too (I know Lynn does). Maybe Adalynn Kay or Adalynn Kate! OMG, I'm so in love with Adalynn. It goes well with your last name, too. Just beautiful :) I hope I don't have to steal it... Haha ;)  So, I risked it & didn't call in sick & then I got assigned to a courtroom that just so happens to be doing NOTHING today! Lucky me :) Now I can continue to relax in my office. I sure felt bad saying good-bye to the pup this morning, though ;(

mrspace: That's awesome that you're feeling positive! That makes a huge difference & it definitely is exciting, so just enjoy the journey with your dh :) Your comment re: Carl (Evan) cracked me up! You could always name him Evan Carl! Then you're still honoring dh's friend :). I'm feeling great, thanks fot asking! I've just got a week to go...

Pyar: I meant to tell you earlier that your comment about my eggs & your uterus made me laugh! Haha! If only it could be a joint effort :)

dnikki: Congrats on your "relief"! ;) Have fun at Family Day!
Hey there....I have to vent a little, you know what I went through with fertility issues last year, WELL...I went to DR yesterday to have a EKG and bloodwork done and wore a heart monitor yesterday for 24 hours, cause I started feeling my heart beat really strong in my chest and throat...ANYWAY, the DR called me a lil while ago and told me they want to draw more blood and do an ultrasound on my thyroid Tuesday the 21st, I am fine with that BUT, why couldnt the 2 friggin RE's tell me lat year that an outta whack thyroid messes with your FERTILITY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Are you kidding me!?!?!?! So, hopefully meds can get me back on track! I will keep ya posted!!!!

Tina
So I had my appt yesterday to get my shot. Here in PR the flu virus (AHINI) is picking up quickly and is becoming a serious thread for us...my doc's office building is right next to the hospital. I went to the hospital first floor to buy my Lupron injection at the pharmacy and everyone was using masks and all around the hospital; I did buy two. At my doc's office, all the personnel were using masks including my doc, it was a scary feeling to actually look how serious this is. I did wear mine too. This is a first for me, and I think for everyone her in PR, I never seen people actually use masks before. I hope all the precautions do help to control the virus. SO I just have one more shot to go! YAY! on 8/14!!

Mommyin10: I am glad you have an easy day at work today! I know you can't wait until your home and be able to rest some more on the weekend! Give Carmelo a kiss from me, for being such a great pup!!

Luvkalyn: Congrats!! a princess!! You know, I did kind of think you did find out but didn't want to say!! LOL ...I am really happy for you!! I do like all the suggestions you are getting and I must add that the name you had picked before is great too, I want to suggest just have what was going to be her first name to be her middle name Adalynn Jaiylee...I am sure you and Sean will pick the best name for her! I have to ck the pics!

Candie: I am so sorry hun!! Hopefully all will be in the past soon and you will be able to move foward with your plan!! How are you managing a new job and being sick?!

Stacey: Dh is the best! I am sure the helpers will be great today! have an awsome time!! 8/12 is coming by soooooo fast!! I will go ck on the pics now!

Rachjas: I am sooooooo happy for you!!!! Congrats!!!
Hey ladies!  Just wanted to let you know that I'm home resting.  It only took a few minutes, but all I can say is OUCH-Y!!!!!!!  I've been through a lot of things in my life and would like to think I have a pretty high pain tolerance, but holy cow!  Let's just say I hope none of you ever have to have a needle inserted into your bum!  WOW!  Now that the numbness has worn off, it's looking like it's going to be a pretty unpleasant weekend.  :(   Thanks to DH for trying to make me smile by saying that I am now officially a pain in the a$$.  What would we do without them!

I'll catch up with you all tomorrow.  Nittany's taking good care of me, won't leave my side.  DH is bringing home dinner and will definitely be waiting on me for a little while!  

Have a good weekend everyone, thanks for your kind words, it means so much.  :)  
Candie: Dh's pain in the a$$ comment was too funny! =) I'm sorry you're in pain, but I'm so happy it's over & Dh and Nittany will be taking cate if you! Take care!!!

Keyan: Yay! I'm so glad you only have one shot to go :) That's so exciting! I can't imagine everyone in masks either. I'm sure that was frightening. Let's hope everything calms down there soon. Hey, I like your suggestion for Adalynn's middle name & yes, Carmelo will get lots of love when I get home :)

Mamatina: Wow! I can understand why that's frustrating, but if that is your problem, it'll be an easy solution & then you'll be on your way to that BFP! :)

ArmyPrincess - 39 weeks! (Due date is Monday!)
Stacey: BFP!!! 33 weeks!!! C-section 8/12!
Luvkayln: BFP!!! 17 weeks with her little girl!!! =) (u/s 7/28)
Dnikkki: BFP!!! - 9 weeks!!!
Looloo: BFP!!! (twins?!?)
Rachjas: BFP!!! (1st u/s 7/23!)

Keyan: Will ttc again after only 1 more Lupron shot 8/14!!!
Hannah:  Taking a break, waiting for AF

pyar:  CD3 (appt 7/28)
Candie:  CD3 (home recovering)
Mrspace:  CD4
Mamatina:  CD7
Lina: CD12 (Thinking of you!)
Naf: CD17
ad_06: CD20
jmh2005: CD24

scripps:  2dpt!!!
Mommyin10:  4dp5dt! (beta 7/25)  
Good morning & Happy Saturday =)  So, I'm guessing it's my progesterone & estrogen that I'm taking, but when I wake up in the morning, my bbs feel like bricks! haha =)  That's the only way I can describe them.  I also started cramping a bit yesterday, but I'm not sure if that's because it's the first day I was up & moving around since being on bedrest... Of course I'm hoping it's "a sign", but we'll see.  I didn't feel anything when I got my BFP in April. So, on Thurs dh tells me that the weekend before our retrieval, he hit his head so hard, that his mouth slammed shut & he had been in pain (headache/toothache) ever since.  He finally went to the dentist yesterday & the poor guy was there for 4 1/2 hours! ;(  He had a bad infection that must have been exacerbated from slamming his teeth together, so they started a root canal, etc & he'll go back next Fri to finish it.  He's now in bed, on penicillin & vicodin.  I couldn't believe that he kept that from me when he was in so much pain...  It makes me realize how much he was looking out for my well-being with everything I was going through.  Awww ;)  I'm going to try and scan the pic of our little blast =)

scripps:  How are you feeling today?  Have you been taking it easy?

rachjas:  How are you doing?  I'm sure you're just over the moon with excitement! =)  Will you have another beta or just go in next week for your u/s?  Have a happy weekend!

Candie:  How are you feeling?

Stacey:  How was your appt yesterday & your BBQ last night?
I posted a pic of our little blast! =)
HI ladies!  I just wanted to update that I took my last stim shot Friday morning and I am coasting today and tomorrow.  The retrieval will be Tuesday.  My estrogen was 5610 yesterday and 5700 today so the doctor is happy that it stopped going up as much as before.  I have a lot of follicles but we are giving it more time since some follicles need more time to grow.  I will be at my clinic for five days in a row for b/w and u/s and then my retrieval.  I will update again tomorrow.

SSBD to everyone!
Mommyin10-that blast looks perfect!  Your clinic certainly seems like a good, thorough treatment facility.  Even the way they did a trial transfer for you impressed me.  When I did my transfer, my doctor pointed out the "fundus" of the uterus where he said he would put the embryos, but then they just sort of plopped out in the middle of the uterus, so I worried about that for a few days.

I think hard breasts are a good sign!

kmcarino-with such a high estrogen level, you seem sure to get lots of eggs!  

I feel fine and still haven't left the apartment since Thursday afternoon, although I washed a few dishes and did some cooking yesterday.  Took lots of breaks to lie down, though.  This is a tough period, because there's no way of knowing how the embryos are progressing.  I wonder if Halle Berry, Jennifer Lopez, the Desperate Housewives lady had the 2ww when they did in vitro or if they did ultrasounds and blood tests daily.    
Hey Ladies! I hope you all are having a good weekend!!

Mommyin10: I think Brick Breasts could be a very good sign lol!! Did you get my comment on your pic of what DS said? It was too cute lol :-)

Scripps: How are you feeling?

Well I have officially NOT PUKED in 3 whole days lol!! There were a few times when I really thought I wasn't going to make it, but I did lol. I'm able to drink a little bt more liquids, but still not as much as they want. I'm maybe 2-3 glasses short of what they actually want (8-10 glasses a day). But I'm really trying.
We had family day yesterday and it was so much fun! DS had a blast!! He even fell asleep in his wagon he was so exhausted lol. The weather turned out pretty good. It was a little chilly but better than being scorching hot!
I hope everyone is doing good and I'll check in later :-)

Hugs, Love and SSBD to all :-)

ArmyPrincess - 39 weeks! (appt Tues!)
Dnikkki: BFP!!! - 9 weeks!!!
Looloo: BFP!!! (twins?!?)
Rachjas: BFP!!! (1st u/s Thurs!)

Hannah:  Taking a break, waiting for AF

kmcarino: Retrieval Tuesday!

pyar:  CD4 (appt 7/28)
Candie:  CD4 (home recovering)
Mrspace:  CD5 (starting clomid?!)
Mamatina:  CD8
Lina: CD13 (Thinking of you!)
Naf: CD18
ad_06: CD21
jmh2005: CD25

scripps:  3dpt!!!
Mommyin10:  5dp5dt! (beta 7/25)  
kmcarino:  I stopped my stims three days before my trigger, too, because my estrogen was high.  It went up to 5510.  When it dropped to 4605, I triggered that night.  Good luck Tues!

scripps:  Thanks!  I hope our little ones are settling in.  When will you test?  Will you go back for a blood test or test on your own?  That's great that you've been taking it easy!  As far as the "brick breasts", it's only when I get up in the morning.  OMG, they hurt so bad! But it goes away, so who knows?!  It's probably the progesterone & estrogen doing a number on me ;)

dnikki:  Yes, ds's cookie comment cracked me up! =)  He's right, too!  It does look like a cookie!  Haha =)  It sounds like you all had a fun day yesterday.  When is your next appt?  Congrats on 3 days without puking!  That's quite an accomplishment!  Let's see if you can make it a week!  Good luck & take care =)  

rachjas:  How are you feeling?  I'm excited for you & your 1st u/s this week!!! =)
Mommyin10 - I absolutely love the picture of your little blast cookie!!  It is so amazing to be so close to the process!  Come on little one....stick stick stick!!!!  I can't wait until your beta!  Glad you have been taking it real easy.  Carmelo must have missed you on Friday.  Poor dh and the root canal!!  He is such a sweet guy.  Hope you can continue to take it easy this week.  I am just bursting with excitement for you!

Luvkayln - I absolutely love Adalynn (and Addy)!  I really do.  I really like both Faith and Grace for the middle names but was also thinking along the same lines as Mommyin10 and wondering if you could get part of Kayln's name in there too?  That would be really nice.  I also really like the names Claire and Jayne.  Glad Sean was excited and it is funny how the pattern of girls is continuing!  

Candy - Ohh poor you!!!!  So sorry about af!  Regarding your poor butt I am so glad you got everything taken care of but OUCH indeed!!!  I hope you are resting and that dh and Nittany have been taking care of you this weekend.  You poor thing!  What a terrible thing to happen...I am just glad you were able to get it taken care of so quickly.  You rest up and get ready to ttc again!!!!  

Keyan - One shot left.  That is great!  8/14 is coming up fast!!!  Sounds very scary to see everyone walking around in masks. Yikes.  Take care of yourself!!

Dnikki - Yay...glad you have not puked!  That is good.  Hopefully you keep it up!

Scripps - Glad the transfer went well!  Continue to take it easy!

Mrspace - hee hee...that is funny about Evan.  I really like Evan too and vote for Evan Carl!!  Good luck with the clomid!  I have a good feeling about you this cycle!

Friday was a busy day for me!  I had my doc appt in the morning.  Everything is pretty much the same.  She is not concerned about pre-term labour (which I am paranoid about) because my cervix has softened a bit but is still over 2.5 cm long.  Placenta is still too low so c-section Aug 12 is still the plan.  Any bleeding and I am admitted to the hospital!  So now everytime I go to the bathroom I am so nervous when I wipe!  But Jake is doing really well and has been moving around so so much.  I have been wondering when he sleeps!!  Today is the first quiet day so I assume he is growing again.  The BBQ was fun.  I managed to not do too much.  Dh had a lot of fun and was a little hung over yesterday :)  I think I had a sympathy hang over because I was thirsty, tired and had a headache!  I was in bed for most of the day just taking it easy!

This week is finally going to be a nice quiet week for us.  I really feel like we need it!

SSBD to all ttc ladies!  
Stacey
mommyin10 - I can't believe that amazing picture you got!  Hope you've been able to keep taking it easy this weekend.  I'm sure your body has been through a lot with all of the hormones, but I'm hoping that those symptoms you are feeling are the start of something wonderful!! :)  Hope DH is feeling better.  What a sweetheart to put his own pain aside until he was sure you were taken care of.  We sure are lucky to have such great guys taking care of us.

luvkayln - I think the name Adalynn is so beautiful.  You guys still have a lot of time to decide, but I think that sounds like a winner!  :)  Glad you are feeling so good and can't wait for your next u/s!  

Stacey - I'm so glad the BBQ went so well and you were able to enjoy your time with everyone.  Looks like DH did enough partying for the both of you!  LOL  That is so cute that Jake has been so active.  I'm sure it's such a blessing to feel those movements and to know he's doing so well.  I can't believe it's less than a month until your c-section!  Take care and enjoy your relaxing week.

Keyan - That would be so scary to see everyone walking around with masks on.  That flu is a really scary thing and I've even heard that it could come back even stronger in the fall.  I hope not!  Well, at least you got your shot, and only one more to go!  YAY!!  Hope you had a good weekend, although I'm so jealous, you still have lots of time off!  :)  You're right, it's been so hard to not feel good and to be trying to start a new job.  Just another reason why this is all so frustrating!  I'm just hoping things get back to normal for us soon.  

mrspace - I see you started your Clomid.  Good luck to you!  Hope AF goes away quickly and you can move on with your plan!  

kmcarino - Wow, transfer on Tuesday, how exciting!  I will definitely be saying extra prayers for you.  :)

scripps - Take care of yourself and be sure to get a lot of rest.  I'm really hoping that you and mommyin10 get to be pregnancy buddies soon!    

Well ladies, I'm doing OK.  The pain really isn't too bad, just kind of uncomfortable.  The only bad thing, without going into TMI, is going to the bathroom.  Wow, the pain is indescribable!!!  I feel like I'm a woman in labor, trying to breathe in a rythym to get through it.  Yikes!  DH ran a race this morning that was to benefit the humane society, so Nittany and I went along to get some fresh air.  It was so nice to get out, but now I'm home on the couch again.  Really wish tomorrow wasn't Monday already, but I just keep reminding myself that it could be worse.  Thanks again for all your good wishes.  I'm just so happy that everyone else seems to be doing so well!!!  I definitely don't want to drag anyone else down with me!  :)  Enjoy the rest of your weekend.
candie- Thanks for thinking of me:)  My retrieval will be on Tuesday and we do not know yet whether it will be a three day or a five day transfer.

scripps- I sure hope that I get a lot of eggs retreived:)  Luckily, my estrogen level finally came down sot he doctor is happy and I took the HCG shot tonight.  Rest up and good luck!

mommyin10- My estrogen finally went down to around 4220 so the doctor is happy and let me take the full dose of Novarel, 10,000.  Did you take the full dose of your trigger?  I fogot to mention also that my lining is almost a 10 which I think is good.  Did your lining get thicker with the injectibles?  When do you plan to test?

ArmyPrincess - 40 weeks! (appt tomorrow!)
Dnikkki: BFP!!! - 9 weeks!!!
Looloo: BFP!!! (twins?!?)
Rachjas: BFP!!! (1st u/s Thurs!)

Hannah:  Taking a break, waiting for AF

kmcarino: Retrieval Tomorrow!

pyar:  CD5 (appt 7/28)
Candie:  CD5
Mrspace:  CD6 (started clomid?!)
Mamatina:  CD9
Lina: CD14 (Thinking of you!)
Naf: CD19
ad_06: CD22
jmh2005: CD26

scripps:  4dpt!!!
Mommyin10:  6dp5dt! (beta Sat)  
Stacey:  Yes, it was sad having to put Carmelo out & say good-bye on Friday!  He seemed confused, like aren't we just going to hang out today, Mom!? =)  I'm back to work today & my judge is still out, but luckily I already got an assignment for the week in my building, so I'm all set ;)  I'm glad you had a good time on Friday!  I loved your comment about the sympathy hangover!  Too funny =)  I'm glad to hear that Jake is doing well & staying so active!  Maybe he's saving up his sleep for his first night home?? (yeah, right!)  Haha ;)

Candie:  I'm glald you're feeling better & good enough to support dh in his race!  Are you back to work today?  Take it easy :)  So, are you still having lots of appts?  Thank you for the comments on my blast pic & Carmelo's pics!  Yes, I think you are a mindreader!  haha =)

luvkayln:  Are you finally off work for a few days?  What will you be doing?  I think Adalynn Faith is a great choice & as you said, there is so much meaning behind it ;)

kmcarino:  My beta is on Sat.  I want to test, but I'm afraid, so I'll just wait it out...Yes, I took the full dose of my trigger & my lining was still only, like, a 5, so we're hoping the progesterone injections & estrogen patches are helping.  Also, the month that I did get my BFP, my lining was way below a 5, so maybe the doc is right & my uterus shape and the lining go hand in hand?  Good luck tomorrow!

Scripps:  How are you feeling?

Keyan:  I hope you're able to enjoy your time off.  How is the situation with the flu & face masks?  Take care!
Good morning everyone.

I'm on day 2 of my clomid (cd6). It's going well so far.  Last night was weird.  I swear I could already feel my ovaries, and that was just on day 1!  This weekend my mom and dad came up to help me finish painting a few rooms.  So my main bathroom and my kitchen are officially done!

Now Richard just has to pick the living room color.  We compromised on it.  I wanted to paint the living room a pretty olive green, but he HATES it.  And he hates when you put two colors in one room.  I want to paint the baby room chocolate brown and blue/pink when we have a baby.  So we compromised.  He's picking the living room color and I get to do the baby room however I want.  Ha ha.  Those are the only two rooms we have left.  Which makes me happy.  The house is really coming along nicely.  I'll take some photos of the bathroom tonight.  
I think you have a wonderful chance of your blast inplanting and getting your second bfp!!!  You are only a few days away...I will be afraid to test too.  I think I have always gotten af before my beta anyway.  I will decide whether to take a test or not based on how I am feeling.  I have never been on estrogen patches?  What is that like?  I am surprised since you had a high estrogen...maybe it is because they do not check yoru levels and it is just a precaution.  I will update tomorrow on my retrieval!!
Hey girls! Just wanted to stop by and say hi! Good luck to everyone especially mommyin10 since ur BFP is right around the corner. Dh and i are leaving for vacaton wednesday so when I get back I can't wait to heear about all the BFPS!!!
Not feeling very optimistic today, 5 days after transfer.  My breasts are only a little swollen and sore and I have no other symptoms.  Yesterday, I left the house for the first time since the transfer, and it is so burdensome, trying to be careful with my body, not to strain in anything.  Since I live in France, I miss American comfort food, so I made meatloaf and macaroni and cheese.  Going for acupuncture today to try to assist implantation, but it seems to me I should be feeling more if the embryos are still o.k.
Hey ladies :-)

Candie: Are you feeling a bit better? Glad you were able to be there for DH's race :-)

Mommyin10: How are you feeling? Still have brick bbs lol? Mine still feel aweful! I don't even want to take my bra off b/c it fees like they are going to hit the floor (and I don't have a big chest lol!!!) Can't wait for your beta!!

Scripps: Even just a little sign can be a good thing - and some people don't have any symptoms at all. When are you going to test?

Mrspace: I love green colors for a living room - DH isn't too keen on any colors besides the "safe" ones lol.

Stacey: Since you're having symapthhy hangovers, is he having sympathy pregnancy lol? That's funny :-) How are you doing with bedrest and all? Glad to hear Jake is quite active!

I started work yesterday, but I already had to contact my boss and tell him I cannot work the hours he wants me to. At my interview I was supposed to work T & R's only. Well he wants me there everyday 9-6 - but even when we close at 6, I don't get to leave unless my patients are done. I got home at 7 last night. So I told him I can work MWF mornings, and TR afternoons OR only the T&R that we originally agreed on. I don't htink that's to much to ask!
I have been nauseated, but I still haven't thrown up - I think this is a record for me!! I got on the scale yesterday morning and I lost another 3 lbs (5 total now). I called the RE's office and they said it was normal for that to happen. I go on Thursday at 830 for my next u/s. Hopefully everything still looks great and that baby is still healthy and growing!!I hope everyone has a good day and I'll chekc in later :-)

Hugs, Love and SSBD to all :-)

ArmyPrincess - 40 weeks! (appt today!)
Kaylee_Frye: BFP- 28 weeks & It's a girl!!! =)
Dnikkki: BFP!!! - 9 weeks!!!
Looloo: BFP!!! 9 Weeks! (twins?!?)
Rachjas: BFP!!! 5 Weeks! (1st u/s Thurs!)

Hannah:  Taking a break, waiting for AF

kmcarino: Retrieval Today!

pyar:  CD6 (appt 7/28)
Candie:  CD6
Mrspace:  CD7
Mamatina:  CD10
Lina: CD15
Naf: CD20
ad_06: CD23
jmh2005: CD27

scripps:  5dpt!!!
Mommyin10:  7dp5dt! (beta Sat)  
scripps:  Hang in there!  Dnikki is right.  Not everyone has symptoms.  It's funny how our minds play tricks on us, too.  I was SO positive because everything went just perfectly... until I get closer to my beta!  The closer I get, the more nervous I get. Will you test or do you have a beta scheduled?

dnikki:  No, that's not too much to ask!  You shouldn't have to work more/different hours than you were hired to do.  Good luck!  Yep, still waking up with brick breasts, except for this morning.  I'm also feeling shaky, like I do when my blood sugar gets too low, so hopefully that doesn't mean AF is around the corner...  I think my "symptoms" are like AF symtpoms... fingers xd!

jmh2005:  Enjoy your vacation!!!

armyprincess:  Good luck at your appt today!!!

kmcarino:  Good luck with your retrieval
kmcarino: Good luck today!!!! Let us know how it goes!!

jmh: Hope you have a great vacation - where are you going?

Mommyin10 - I've been getting shaky with this pregnancy, then lightheaded if I don't eat when I get hungry, otherwise then I'll end up getting sick. Hopefully it's a good sign for your BFP!!
Thank you all for your encouragement.  I went to my acupuncturist--last time I'll see him this summer as, like most French, he's off much of July and all of August.  Feeling really tired and irritable today.  This is such a difficult psychological process, trying to stay positive enough to keep doing everything right in terms of food, drink, behavior.  I am a big coffee lover, but this time, I even gave up decaf.

I keep thinking I should protect myself emotionally in case it doesn't work, but I guess there's no protection really, so why not try to be optimistic?

mommyin10: I haven't decided if I will test or not on my own.  I'm supposed to go in for a blood test on the 27th.  
Hey girls I am going to Chicago! Also, DNikki i contacted your re and they are amazing so I can't wait to get this under way with them.
Dnikki: Thanks :) Hopefully it is a good sign. I have had a lot of cramping & started feeling nauseous, but it's hard to know if it's the progesterone/estrogen, ya know? I'm staying cautiously optimistic ;)

scripps: I know what you mean. I think we all try to protect ourselves the best we can. I will probably test before my blood test, just so I'm prepared either way ;) I gave up coffee too. It's hard, but so worth the prize ;) Keep yourself strong! You've got a week to go while your little one snuggles in tight!
Have a great time in Chicago & congrats on contacting dnikki's RE!!! =)
scripps - As the other ladies have mentioned, you can't read too much into the symptoms or lack of.  I protected myself emotionally too and also assumed (convinced myself) that I would have a BFN.  There was no doubt in my mind. I didn't even consider doing a hpt because I "knew" it was BFN.  I also didn't really have symptoms...a few af feelings and that is it.  The day of my beta I noticed I was super duper hungry and a little sick to my stomach!  

Mommyin10 - You are doing so well!   4 days until your beta!  It's always so stressful in the last few days...to test or not to test?  I actually wish I did a hpt test the day of or before my beta.  The only reason is because I would have loved to have finally gotten that +ve reading after 3 years of ttc.  I never had a +ve....ever!!!  Instead I was shocked beyond belief when I called for my blood results and they said "HCG 181".  I really felt like I was going to pass out!!!   I can't wait for your results however they come!  The countdown is on.

Dnikki - I don't think you are asking too much at all!  They seem to be changing the hours after they hired you.  I think you should be as flexible as possible but only do what you can do!  And yes, to answer your question, dh is having sympathy pregnancy symptoms!  He gained 15 lbs and has had some wicked mood swings! :)

Candie - Hope you are feeling much better my friend!!  So sorry again for all the pain you have had to go through!

Kmcarino - All the best with your retrieval today!

Well, a quiet day for me!  I'm trying to enjoy the R&R and Honey and I have been having some really nice naps.  Jake has been quiet too so he is probably growing even more!  He must be over 5lbs by now.  I can't believe I have been off work for almost 2 weeks now.  It does not seem like that long!  I'm feeling good about things except for my paranoia about bleeding.  I ordered the rest of Jake's stuff from our registry so that should arrive by the end of the week.  I'll post some pictures of Jake's room as soon as we get things organized!

SSBD all!
Stacey
Thank you all for your thoughts today.  The retrieval went well and they got 23 eggs:)  I am happy about the number but worried about how many will be mature of that number.  I have to wait to get a call tomorrow morning to find out how many were mature and how many fertilize.  I am a little sore but I feel better than I thought I would.  I am drinking a lot of water and Gatorade and taking it easy.  I am definitely tired, but doing just fine.

mommyin10- I hope you are having true pregnancy symptoms:)
Mommyin10: I hope you are having pregnancy symptoms!! I can't wait till your beta!!!!

jmh: Have fun in Chicago :-) I'm glad you contacted them - they are amazing there! When is your appt? Have fun and be safe :-)

kmcarino: Yay for all those follies!!! I'm sure you'll have a great selection of fertilized follies :-) Did they say when your transfer might be?

Stacey: That's funny about DH! I wish my DH had cravings like I do already lol or even could feel how lousy I felt (okay, just once so he understands lol!!).

Well, work was alright today - not very busy at all. I spoke with him about my hrs and I got what I wanted - woo-hoo! I just have tomorrow left of the work week. I took Thurs and Fri off - told him I wasn't going to be in town which we basically aren't - so that will be nice. Monday I start my new hours :-)
So today, I don't know if baby started moving or what and hit my bladder - but I literally started dribbling (sorry tmi!!!) I couldn't believe it!!! Guess I'll have to start wearing a pad for just in case lol!

I'll check in tomorrow sometime - Have a great night!!

Hugs, Love and SSBD to all :-)
Hey girls! Sorry I haven't been on the thread the last couple of days! I've been working very hard on getting little Adalynn's room ready! Not only that, but I'm seriously in "mommy mode" already! I've been shampooing carpets for 2 days now, almost done! Sean should be home any minute, and then he'll move the crib, swing and glider out of my way so I can vacuum behind there (again, lol!) and finish shampooing the carpet. Then I can lay the new rug I bought for her room once the carpet is dry! Next week I get to order her crib set, which is really cute! We're doing brown and pink for her colors, with flowers and butterflies! I can't wait until it's complete, which honestly won't be too much longer! Then I'll post pics! :)

Mommyin10- Your in my thoughts and prayers! I'm anxiously awaiting your beta results!! :) I'll be on pins and needles all day Saturday until the results are in!! Praying for sky  high numbers girl! ;)

Dnikki- It's amazing how something so little can may you nearly pee in your pants! Haha!! :) I've been there a couple times! lol! That's great you are enjoying your new job and got the hours you wanted! Congrats! :)

Kmcarino- Congrats on the 23 eggs! Be sure and update tomorrow with how many fertilized!

Jmh- How cool that you are now seeing dnikki's RE! :) I'm glad you like them, that's how I felt about my RE! He truely cared! Have a great time in Chicago! :)

Stacey- Wow, has it already been 2 weeks?! Gosh, time does fly, huh? That's great you've been getting lots of naps in with Honey! I'm sure she loves having her mommy home full time! ;) And how cool that everything else got ordered for Jake's room! I can't wait to see the pics!!! I bet it looks adorable! :)

Candie- Aww..man! I bet the pain is horrible! :( Hopefully the pain will begin to subside soon! Did they give you any pills or anything to help with the pain of that? Maybe try like a stool softener or something?? I bet that will help a little, ya know? How sweet that your dh ran a race for the humane society! That's just so awesome! I bet he was glad he had his family there to support him! :) Take it easy and rest as much as you can!

Mrspace- How's the 100mg of clomid going? Is it affecting you any differently this month from last since it's a higher dose? I'm glad you and dh were able to compromise on the colors for the rooms! You got the funner job! ;) When's your next appt?

Keyan- Thanks for the note! :) I'm anxious for next Tuesday to get here so we can get confirmation of the sex! I mean, obviously we didn't see any boy parts last week, but there's still that little voice in the back of my head that's saying... "what if...?" so I haven't ordered the bedset or the wall decorations to go with it yet. Just kinda waiting to make sure, ya know? But, we're all pretty sure! Haha!! :) How are you doing?

Scripps- Trust me, I didn't have any signs whatsoever when we got pregnant with this one!! And honestly, I didn't even feel pregnant until I was 6 weeks along, I was worried for 2 weeks straight b/c I didn't feel pregnant at all!! Don't get discouraged! I bet you are pregnant! :)  No signs are a good sign too sweetie! :) Hang in there, and good luck!!! :)

Rachjas- Only 2 more days till your u/s!!! Are you getting anxious? I can't wait! I hope you are able to post a pic of your little bean! :)
Thanks guys! I meet with him when I get back from vaca I can't wait they said they couldn't believe my RE basically gave up on me considering my background. Can't wait to actually update you guys wit some RE progressions here lol.

Ill be safe guys! Can't wait to hear all your updates when I get back.
dnikki- I hope that most of my eggs were mature and that most fertilize!  Ity woudl be awesome to have a lot to choose from.  I usually do not have good egg quality compared to other women my age so we are really hoping for some strong embryos this time:)  Whether we have a day three or a day five transfer will depend on how many embryos are thriving.  If there are alot, we'll go to day five.  If not too many, it'll be a day three.  In my other three IVF attempts, I have never had an ideal blastocyst for transfer so I don't know which day transfer is better in my case.
luvkayln- Thanks!  I am happy about the number but worried about how many will be mature and how many will fertilize.  I am trying to keep calm though.  I will update as soon as I can tomorrow with the results.  

Has anyone heard from Rachjas in the last few days?  I am worried about her.
Hey girls! Just wanted to pop in and say Good Morning! :) Not much new going on here! I finally finished the baby's room, and our new rug for the living room last night. So tonight when we get home, we can put Addy's rug in her room, and ours in the living room. Then the only room to shampoo will be our room. The upstairs needs it too, but I'll do that later! My mom and I are going garage saling on Saturday to find some more newborn clothes. Even though she'll just grow right out of them, I'm still buying more b/c babies need their clothes changed constantly throughout the day! :) Anywho, hope everyone has a great day!! I'll check in later! :)

Kmcarino- Good luck today!

jmh- Your BFP is right around the corner!! Isn't it nice that you found someone who actually cares and WILL get you your sticky BFP!? Go have a good time in Chicago, and when you get home, it's time to crack the whip on ttc! ;)

Mommyin10- Always thinking about you!! ;) Is it Saturday yet??!
I am happy to report that we had 22 out of 23 that were mature eggs and 16 of them fertilized:)  I know that tomorrow is the big day to find out how many are dividing.  If most are still looking good, it will probably be a day five transfer.  Thanks for all of your support.  I am excited and wanted to share.

mommyin10- How are you feeling?  Are you tempted to test?
Hey everyone.  I'm cd8 and my temps are rising like crazy.  Af stopped on her own, which means NO ENDOMETRIAL BIOPSY!!!  I'm very happy!  I can't believe that AF only lasted a week!!  Technically 6 days, because yesterday was just light spotting.  That made me pretty happy.  

I'm almost done with clomid and it is seriously kicking my butt.  My hormones are all over the place and my lower back hurts so much.  But it's all worth it in the end.  I have a ton of work to do today, so I have to cut this short.  I'll come back and write more to each of you later.

God bless and SSBD

ArmyPrincess - 40 weeks! (Jeremey is due tomorrow!)
Kaylee_Frye: BFP- 29 weeks & It's a girl!!! =)
Dnikkki: BFP!!! - 10 weeks!!!
Looloo: BFP!!! 9 Weeks! (twins?!?)
Rachjas: BFP!!! 5 Weeks! (1st u/s Tomorrow!)

Hannah:  Taking a break, waiting for AF

kmcarino: Retrieval Yesterday, transfer soon!

pyar:  CD7 (appt 7/28)
Candie:  CD7
Mrspace:  CD8
Mamatina:  CD11
Lina: CD16
Naf: CD21
ad_06: CD24
jmh2005: CD28 (On vacation!)

scripps:  6dpt!!!
Mommyin10:  8dp5dt! (beta Sat)  
Good morning!  So, I couldn't wait & I tested....  it's positive! =0  I uploaded a pic!  I'm excited, but cautiously optimistic.  Maybe I'll go in for my beta on Friday instead of Sat, because I'll be busy at work on Friday...  It'll be too hard to wait around for that phone call on Saturday.  I'm just hoping & praying that my beta comes back with a strong number!  Thanks for all your support & please keep praying, rubbing your pregnant bellies, and keeping your fingers X'd!!! =)

kmcarino:  Congrats on your many fertilized eggs & good luck!!!  They'll tell you tomorrow when your transfer will be?

luvkayln:  Adalynn's room sounds beautiful!  I can't wait to see pics!!!  I have to tell you, the more I hear her name, I'm more in love with it ;)

dnikki:  Enjoy your long weekend ;)

Stacey:  It's already been two weeks?!  Wow, time sure flies ;)  Yes, I remember you didn't test & then I remember something about it being too late to find a store open that would have an hpt around the holidays?? And you have your happy ending ;)  Just a few more weeks to go!  Thanks for your comments & continued support!  I sure hope my beta is higher than last time!

Candie:  How are you feeling?

Keyan:  How is your vacation going?
Mommyin10- Yayyyyy!!! A BIG congrats to you!! :) Yes, pleeeassseee don't keep us waiting until Sat for your results!! ;) I'm definately praying for you and your little one, but I know you'll have a happier ending with this baby!!! One question: WHY didn't you add yourself to the BFP list???!!!! I want to see you on there ASAP! ;) I think you should re-do today's list and put you on there, lol!!! ;) Are you going to call your RE today, or wait until tomorrow and then go for your beta on Fri? I know you'll get sky-high numbers!! :)
Thanks! =)  I don't want to add myself to the list til I get my beta.  I know it's silly, but I don't want to jinx it ;)  I'll see if I can hold off and go in on Friday or maybe I'll call today and go in tomorrow.  I will definitely keep you posted!  Thank you so much for your continued support!!!  Please ask Addy to keep those chubby, little fingers Xd for me =)
Mommyin10 - WOOO HOOOO!!!!!  YAY!   I knew it.  I just knew it :)  I was reading through the posts before I got to yours and was thinking....Mommyin10 is going to get a BFP.  Oh I am so excited for you!  Come on little guy....keep on sticking!  I am praying for high high numbers and thank you for changing yout beta to Friday!  I don't think I can wait plus dh and I are taking a baby First Aid course for most of Saturday :)  Oh yay!  Continue to take it easy and do what you are doing!!!!
Just reread your note....Maybe you could go in tomorrow (Thurs) and do your second beta on Saturday???
mommyin10- Congratulations!  That is awesome!  I hope you can go get your beta done early so you can get your number back and feel more at ease.  I am not sure when they will tell me when the transfer will be, but I would think that they would tell me later tomorrow or even Friday morning.  I guess it all depends how many are of good quality.
Congratulations mommyin10!  I hope they let you test Friday so you don't have to watch the clock on Saturday!

mrspace24: I'm glad things are going well for you!  It seems  your doctor knows what he's doing.

kmcarino: How wonderful they got so many eggs and embryos!  That should give them a great selection.

I am feeling better today.  Breasts a little bigger and more painful.  I"m working normal hours now, but still being careful.  Many thanks to everyone for the support.

mommyin10 wow this yr is definatley your year you will be a mommy in 2010 woohoo so happy for u x
Mommyin10: Congrats!! YAY!!!!! I am sooooooooooo happy for you!!! Can't wait for your beta!!!!!

Luvkayln: Is good you are keeping busy with Addy's room, but remember to take it easy and rest!! can't wait for the pics! I know her room will be beautiful!!

Stacey: OMG you just look beautiful, a beautiful pregnant lady!! you have kept your weight!!

Candie: my dear friend, I am praying you start feeling better soon!

I am not doing much... resting ;o) LOL!!
OMG!!! So happy for you!!!!! Didn't I once tell you that all you needed was a little baby to complement your pretty  house???? Congratulations!!!!! wwooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooohoooooooooooooooooooo!!!! more BFP'S!!!

afm- hubby was laid off so still waiting on saving all the money for my reversal. It will be much longer now but... God knows best!
I just wanted to send a quick note to thank everyone for your excitement for me! I'm at work, but had to check in & I'm overwhelmed by all the sweet, encouraging messages =) I did switch my beta to Friday, so I'll let you all know asap! Please keep praying & rubbing pregnant bellies ;) for sky high numbers!!! Thanks again! Back to work ;)
Mommyin10- K, rubbing my belly now for ya!! ;) Can't wait till Friday, I'm glad you were able to move it up! yay!! I'll be praying for sky high numbers!! Then plllleaassee put yourself on the BFP list, k? ;) And how are you concentrating right now at work??! I know... you're probably not! lol ;)

Keyan- Thanks, yes I'm trying to remember that... taking it easy! I have to keep reminding myself that I still have 5 months to go, and this isn't a race to get her room ready! I'm just SO ready for Christmas to be here so I can have her here! I bought this cute little onsie today after work that says " My heart belongs to daddy!" Isn't that adorable!? Mom and I are going to hit up some garage sales this weekend, so hopefully I can find some more cute stuff for her! My mom's so ready to shop for her, and I'm like... Calm down, b/c we really don't need anything! lol ;) But of course, that won't stop me either! Haha!! :) Hope you are enjoying resting today! :)