Calling all Women of Strength...

A Strong Woman VS. A Woman Of Strength

A strong woman works out everyday to keep her body in shape…
But a woman of strength builds relationships to keep her soul in shape.

A strong woman isn't afraid of anything…
But a woman of strength shows courage in the midst of fear.

A strong woman won't let anyone get the better of her…
But a woman of strength gives the best of herself to everyone.

A strong woman makes mistakes and avoids the same in the future…
A woman of strength realiizes life's mistakes can also be unexpected blessings and capitalizes on them.

A strong woman wears a look of confidence on her face…
But a woman of strength wears grace.

A strong woman has faith that she is strong enough for the journey…
But a woman of strength has faith that it is in the journey that she will become strong.

Author Unknown

************************************************
Michelle:  (Offer support & prayers!!!)

Leighanne: BFP - 28 weeks (u/s 12/6)
vortex: BFP - 19 weeks (u/s,12/2)
Joyce: BFP - 13 weeks (doc appt 12/16)
icierain: BFP
Jessie:  BFP 8 weeks
Armyprincess: BFP - 6? weeks
Guesito:  BFP 6 weeks (u/s Today!!!)

Stacey:  C6 (Retrieval 12/9)
kmcarino:  CD7
Mommyin09:  CD10
Candie:  CD11
Hoping4_2: CD12
ad_06: CD16
Hannah1505:  CD16
jmh2005:  CD16 (u/s today!)
wishandaprayer: CD19
naf38:  CD21
arlotheslug:  CD23
mamatina:  CD27

rachjas:  4dpo
Sexykeme78: 5dpo
pyar:  6dpiui
luvkayln: 6dpo
Shysana: 7dpo
LinaG:  10dpo (u/s of kidneys today)
Keyan:  12dpo
tracy4751: 14dpt (beta yesterday)

jmh2005:  Oh, I'm so sorry!  I know how disappointing it is when things don't work out right.  Hopefully the Femara will help get this straight.  Hang in there!!!

ad_06:  I'm sorry for all you've gone through!  I'm sure it will be difficult to have to pay for your RE up front, so best wishes to you this month :)  

Shysana:  Feel better!  I've had a cold since last week & I'm getting closer to O.  It doesn't make it easy to be "in the mood" ;-)  Take care!

Guesito:  Great news!  I'm so happy for you & dh !!! :) I'm sure you're ecstatic to have seen the sac :)

Mamatina:  Good for you!  I'm so glad your body's getting back on track.  It's been a long road for you!

Candie:  Are you using opks yet?

Hannah:  Congrats on the new job :)

luv kayln you laways reply to me im so grateful yeah i hope it flys to
i carnt belive im about to say this but im starting to relax
its been a tough yeah and im sick of being down im not saying i wont be down because i will but i feel good at the moment so i just hope things work i am going to have a nice crimbo with my gorge dh!

mommyin09 thankyou i love the new job i think im 1dpo now so be 2dpo tomz thanks for ur support xx
WOW! we are soo many, it is hard to keep up!!

Mommyin09: Hoping you get a +OPK Friday night or Saturday morning, got that right? Thanks for keeping updated the thread. And THANKS for keeping the thread name...WOMAN OF STRENGTH, I love it! :o)

Luvkayln: thanks for cking in on me...;o) last night I was thinking that my temp today was going to be high just to bug me, and if you saw it today, you will see it is...I will be happy if I get AF on time or around the time (cz I am not sure I Oed, and I am afraid I will not get AF for the wrong reasons), but like we always do here, I am hoping for a BFP. How are you feeling? you are already 1/2 way!! Sore BBS are a great sign, are you taking meds that can have this effect?

MrSpace: I am so sorry about your mom...For sure I will say a prayer for her!

Leighanne: Congrats on the audit report! I know how that feels :o)

Candie: keep up the BDing!

Well I am CD29 today, don't think I will have AF today, maybe tomorrow. I am really on the waiting game these days!

Guesito - I'm so glad the u/s went well and you got to see your little one in the making!  :)  Hope this allows you to relax a bit and enjoy your journey.

mrspace - Oh my goodness!  I am so sorry about your mom.  I will keep her in my prayers and i hope she makes a quick and full recovery.  I know what you mean about this site and this thread.  I have learned so much since stumbling upon it and I am so thankful.  I hope the new year brings lots of blessings for us all!  

hannah - Yes, sometimes it's good to take a break from tracking your cycle and just try to get back to enjoying the BD and relaxing.  I hope it helps!

mommyin09 - That's funny you should ask about the OPK's.  I was just thinking about that and realized I forgot to bring some to work with me.  I expect to O on Sun or Mon, so I'm super excited to have the weekend to BD.  :)

luvkayln - I know, I can't believe I get to start gearing up for O again!  Looks like you're about 1/2 way through your tww.  I'm really hoping your body will cooperate this time!

yogachick - Welcome!  I can't really give any advice on injectibles, I've only tried Clomid and Femara.  I can say though that I completely understand where you're coming from.  We've been ttc for 2 1/2 years, but I have short cycles, so this is actually cycle #38 for us.  Way too many disappointments.  :(

naf38 - So sorry you were feeling down.  It happens to us all.  Sorry that your body is misbehaving, but hopefully the break and your old doctor will get you back on track.  Take care.

leighanne - Congrats on your audit!  I'm actually an auditor, so I can relate although I'm usually on the other side of things.  People always cringe when they hear that dreaded word, but I'm a nice auditor, I promise!  :)  Good luck at the doctor's today.  That is so exciting that you are having a 3d ultrasound.  I hope the little one cooperates this time!

Stacey - Hope the injections are going OK.  Less than a week until your retrieval.  Yay!
Keyan - Hey, it looks like we were posting at the same time!  I can understand why you are "hoping" for AF, but we'll definitely keep praying that it stays away for the right reasons!  DH was working on the house last night, so he was way too tired for BD, but now we can relax and enjoy the weekend!  ;)
First of all, thank you to everyone for the well wishes for my mom.  

leighanne- Congrats on your audit!  I just started my new job in adminitration for an investment firm about 3 months ago.  About half way through my second week of work we got audited!!!  Needless to say I failed MISERABLY.  My financial advisor is new and the office was new.  So I was barely through my training, let alone organizing the office and getting the filing done.  Ha ha. But it's over now, which is great.  I know how stressful audit times can be.

yogachick- I'm so sorry for all your bfn's!!  I know they must be very frustrating.  My DH and I are excited for this month, to see if our first round of clomid worked!  I don't know much about the treatment you are going through but I offer you all my thoughts, prayers, and support!  I'll be keeping my fingers crossed for you!

guesito- I'm so happy that you got to see your little one!!!  It's an amazing thing.  Congrats!

hannah- I can't blame you for wanting to take a break.  This is the first month that my DH and I have done all the tracking (temp, etc) and I'm already frustrated with it.  There's so much to remember and so much to do!  Enjoy the holiday's.  It'll happen for you.  And who knows, maybe this is what you need.  Just to stop thinking about it all for a little bit.  And then it'll happen!  You never know!  I'll be keeping my fingers crossed for you!!

Candie: You're so cute! I can't imagine you'd be anything but a nice auditer! :) Thats great you might O this weekend! That's what I'm hoping for, too!!!

Keyan: I'm glad you're happy with the name! I think it's so fitting for us all :) Yes, you're right, a +opk Friday, please!!! You & luvkayln are in the same boat, hoping for a BFP, but looking ahead, so okay if AF shows. Either way, my fingers are X'd for you both!

Stacey: Just a short time to go.  I'm really excited for you! :)

Hannah: That's probably what your body needs, is to relax & "forget" about ttc.  Now, we'll have to stop reminding you! ;) Sorry, but what's a "crimbo" with your gorge dh!? I get the gorgeous part :)

Arlotheslug: I'm thinking of you ;)

You are reading content posted in the Fertility and Trying to Conceive Community