Calling all Women of Strength...

A Strong Woman VS. A Woman Of Strength

A strong woman works out everyday to keep her body in shape…
But a woman of strength builds relationships to keep her soul in shape.

A strong woman isn't afraid of anything…
But a woman of strength shows courage in the midst of fear.

A strong woman won't let anyone get the better of her…
But a woman of strength gives the best of herself to everyone.

A strong woman makes mistakes and avoids the same in the future…
A woman of strength realiizes life's mistakes can also be unexpected blessings and capitalizes on them.

A strong woman wears a look of confidence on her face…
But a woman of strength wears grace.

A strong woman has faith that she is strong enough for the journey…
But a woman of strength has faith that it is in the journey that she will become strong.

Author Unknown

************************************************
Michelle:  (Offer support & prayers!!!)

Leighanne: BFP - 28 weeks (u/s 12/6)
vortex: BFP - 19 weeks (u/s,12/2)
Joyce: BFP - 13 weeks (doc appt 12/16)
icierain: BFP
Jessie:  BFP 8 weeks
Armyprincess: BFP - 6? weeks
Guesito:  BFP 6 weeks (u/s Today!!!)

Stacey:  C6 (Retrieval 12/9)
kmcarino:  CD7
Mommyin09:  CD10
Candie:  CD11
Hoping4_2: CD12
ad_06: CD16
Hannah1505:  CD16
jmh2005:  CD16 (u/s today!)
wishandaprayer: CD19
naf38:  CD21
arlotheslug:  CD23
mamatina:  CD27

rachjas:  4dpo
Sexykeme78: 5dpo
pyar:  6dpiui
luvkayln: 6dpo
Shysana: 7dpo
LinaG:  10dpo (u/s of kidneys today)
Keyan:  12dpo
tracy4751: 14dpt (beta yesterday)

jmh2005:  Oh, I'm so sorry!  I know how disappointing it is when things don't work out right.  Hopefully the Femara will help get this straight.  Hang in there!!!

ad_06:  I'm sorry for all you've gone through!  I'm sure it will be difficult to have to pay for your RE up front, so best wishes to you this month :)  

Shysana:  Feel better!  I've had a cold since last week & I'm getting closer to O.  It doesn't make it easy to be "in the mood" ;-)  Take care!

Guesito:  Great news!  I'm so happy for you & dh !!! :) I'm sure you're ecstatic to have seen the sac :)

Mamatina:  Good for you!  I'm so glad your body's getting back on track.  It's been a long road for you!

Candie:  Are you using opks yet?

Hannah:  Congrats on the new job :)

Candie  I hope so to im thinking of you....

Mrspace  nearlly 14month we have been trying iim hoping this method works i feel the most relaxed now but i have bee charting for a yr and it stresses me out way to much but i will be back jan stressed proberly lol

Mommyin09  crimbo is christmas im going to focus on chritmas with my beautiful fiance
i cannot wait glad i have learned to relaxed but it gets harder every day xx

thinking of you all xx
Hello my friends!

I had my u/s yesterday and everything looks ok and retrival is scheduled for Dec 9.  I counted 19 follies...so there are a few more than last time.  I have another u/s tomorrow to see if I need to change any of my injection dosages.  So far no bad side effects or anything.  My ovaries are a little tender but that is it!  The week is flying by.  I'm very busy at work and am so glad the I am just taking all of next week off!  My sister is still grieving for her horse (Patsy) and it will take her a while to get over it. My MIL is fighting the Pneumonia and it looks like the new antibiotics are helping..thankfully!

Guesito - Congrats on the u/s!  Very exciting.  I was sure you would have multiples :)  

Mommyin09 - Yes, just a week away. And you are getting close too!  How exciting that you could O this weekend and do your iui.  

Mrspace - So sorry about your mother!  That is terrible.  I really hope that she does not have any permanent damage especially since she is a pianist!

Hannah - Enjoy some relaxation - good for the mind and body!

Luvkayln - Glad you are not stressing about this cycle.  You never know!  Hopefully you won't need injections.  

Candie - Wow time is flying!  Perfect timing for you to O towards the end of the weekend!

Arlotheslug - Thinking of you.  I read one of your posts where you felt so guilty about your Arlo and not noticing.  Animals are so stoic and a lot of times we would never know they were sick.  Please don't feel guilty.  You did everything you could.  

Welcome to all the other new ladies.  I can't keep up! :)

Stacey
Just a qwik update 8dpo and still sick witht this cold.  I finally took some meds an thy actually are helpin feel alot better then yesterday with no meds.   Am keepin busy tryin not to thinks to much abt testing but will prob test on Sunday wich wld be 12dpo hoping for BFP.

Mommyin09  Hope u feel better.  And wishing you luck on you IUI

Guesito ~ Congrats!

To all the ladies wishing you all the best!!!!
Stacey:  19 follies!!!  That's wonderful :)  I'll look forward to hearing your update tomorrow!  Yes, I'm so glad to be off next week, too & hopefully we will do iui this weekend!

Shysana:  Thanks :)  I still have a cold, but I'm feeling better!  Take care of yourself!

luvkayln:  I just checked out your pictures & they are very touching & beautiful ;)  I know how much thought you put into everything & you did a great job, mommy!
Hi ladies! I uploaded some new pics of Kayln's tree! :)

mrspace- I sent you a note, but I am sooo sorry to hear about your poor mom! I can imagine that you're hurting for her, and feel helpless because there's nothing you can do right now to help her! :(  I will definately keep her in my prayers!

Shysana- I'm glad you finally are starting to feel better! Your meds won't affect the baby if you are pregnant. I was sooo sick when I was pregnant, and took medicine constantly not knowing I was pregnant! The first 3 months are the most important, but those little ones stay tough! Good luck to you! Don't get discouraged if your test on Sunday is -ve, because it will still be early, but it is a good start date to test! :)

Keyan- You're welcome! I'm always checking on my friends! :) I'm so glad af still hasn't shown for you! That's a great sign that your temps are still up too!!! Yes, i'm half way through, and i'm just really hoping af shows on time! I refuse to take provera again to induce a period! My body didn't start getting all messed up until I started taking those stupid pills! If af still hasn't shown 14 dpo and I'm not pregnant, OH WELL! :) It'll come when it comes, and then I can start injections! Yay! :) No, I'm not taking any meds, or progesterone, no hcg shot, notta! This was a total med free cycle! My bbs got sore last cycle around 8 dpo, this time 3 dpo. It's normal for me, but I like your enthusiasm and hope it is from a bfp! :)

Stacey- Wow! That's so cool you made 2 more follies! It's those unexpected suprises that we love so much! :) That's sooo awesome your retrieval is coming so soon! I hope the rest of this week flies by, and you can enjoy your whole next week off! Well, of course you'll be resting, but you still won't be at work! :) Getting excited!!!!! :)

Hannah- You're welcome sweetie! That's what we're here for , complete support for each other! :) I'm glad you feel so happy today! I know ttc can make you so anxious and frustrated, but we have to believe that God has his reasons for making us wait, and when we do get pregnant, we'll have him to thank! :) Keep up the positive attitude! :)

Candie- Thanks, you and me both! :) No more provera though, I don't want my next cycle all messed up! I'm sick of abnormal cycles! I hope you do that +ve opk close to the weekend right along with Mommyin09! Then you'll both have all weekend to relax... NOT! ;)

Mommyin09- Thanks for doing a great job of keeping our list updated everyday! We don't thank you enough! :) And I completely agree with your comment! I don't think it's a good idea to say that either! We're all here to support each other, not make anyone upset or hurt anyone's feelings! Hope you had a good day at work! :)

Mommyin09- Thank you so much! I try to do a good job, and make Kayln's area cute! :) This is the only way I can take care of her right now, until we're together again! :) Thanks for calling me a mommy, that touched my heart!

You are reading content posted in the Fertility and Trying to Conceive Community