Calling all Women of Strength...

A Strong Woman VS. A Woman Of Strength

A strong woman works out everyday to keep her body in shape…
But a woman of strength builds relationships to keep her soul in shape.

A strong woman isn't afraid of anything…
But a woman of strength shows courage in the midst of fear.

A strong woman won't let anyone get the better of her…
But a woman of strength gives the best of herself to everyone.

A strong woman makes mistakes and avoids the same in the future…
A woman of strength realiizes life's mistakes can also be unexpected blessings and capitalizes on them.

A strong woman wears a look of confidence on her face…
But a woman of strength wears grace.

A strong woman has faith that she is strong enough for the journey…
But a woman of strength has faith that it is in the journey that she will become strong.

Author Unknown

************************************************
Michelle:  (Offer support & prayers!!!)

Leighanne: BFP - 28 weeks (u/s 12/6)
vortex: BFP - 19 weeks (u/s,12/2)
Joyce: BFP - 13 weeks (doc appt 12/16)
icierain: BFP
Jessie:  BFP 8 weeks
Armyprincess: BFP - 6? weeks
Guesito:  BFP 6 weeks (u/s Today!!!)

Stacey:  C6 (Retrieval 12/9)
kmcarino:  CD7
Mommyin09:  CD10
Candie:  CD11
Hoping4_2: CD12
ad_06: CD16
Hannah1505:  CD16
jmh2005:  CD16 (u/s today!)
wishandaprayer: CD19
naf38:  CD21
arlotheslug:  CD23
mamatina:  CD27

rachjas:  4dpo
Sexykeme78: 5dpo
pyar:  6dpiui
luvkayln: 6dpo
Shysana: 7dpo
LinaG:  10dpo (u/s of kidneys today)
Keyan:  12dpo
tracy4751: 14dpt (beta yesterday)

jmh2005:  Oh, I'm so sorry!  I know how disappointing it is when things don't work out right.  Hopefully the Femara will help get this straight.  Hang in there!!!

ad_06:  I'm sorry for all you've gone through!  I'm sure it will be difficult to have to pay for your RE up front, so best wishes to you this month :)  

Shysana:  Feel better!  I've had a cold since last week & I'm getting closer to O.  It doesn't make it easy to be "in the mood" ;-)  Take care!

Guesito:  Great news!  I'm so happy for you & dh !!! :) I'm sure you're ecstatic to have seen the sac :)

Mamatina:  Good for you!  I'm so glad your body's getting back on track.  It's been a long road for you!

Candie:  Are you using opks yet?

Hannah:  Congrats on the new job :)

Oh, you're so welcome, my friend :)  I know you are doing everything you can to care for your little angel, while she watches over you & keeps you strong!  I'm inspired by your strength & I can't wait till Kayln has a little brother or sister!!!
You know what, I saw this ornament last Friday at the mall at the little stands they have set up throughout, and it was pink and said " Big Sister" ! I wanted to buy it for Kayln, for when she is a big sister, but I didn't want to jinx myself!!! At least I have the idea for when it does happen though! :)
That's a great idea & it's funny you said that 'cause I would be afraid I'd jinx myself, too! :)
Mommyin09: Hey! keeping evrything cross so that you can do IUI and for it to work!

Luvkayln: sore BBS are a great sign,  we are on the same boat, just hoping we get AF on time so that we can move foward w/ our plans, but I know we both would love to celebrate a BFP this cycle! I wasn't able (internet went down last night) to tell you, but on the photo that shows all the little girls, I was looking at it imagining all of them running all around and playing together as little angels! like our friend mommyin09 said, you are a great MOMMY!

Stacey: Congrats on 19 follies!! Before you know it, you will be celebrating a BFP, times goes by really quickly! Hope MIL recuperates very soon.

Candie: HEY! Me and DH worked as an auditors too, he still does, I am doing more of administration now. sooo I can imagine you counting all the $ spend on HPT and OPK, huh?!? LOL (I do). I hope you and dh are more relax now so you can't begin the journey of the 2ww. ;o)

Arlotheslug: I am thinking about you, hope you feel better soon.....

As of me No AF yet, no cramps, no sore bbs, but do feel the pressure I usually feel right before AF, so I guess just another day of waiting. I did do a test on Tuesday, BFN, so I don't think I will test again unless AF is really late.
Michelle:  (Offer support & prayers!!!)

Leighanne: BFP - 28 weeks (doc appt today! u/s 12/6)
vortex: BFP - 20 weeks
Joyce: BFP - 13 weeks (doc appt 12/16)
icierain: BFP
Jessie:  BFP 9 weeks
Armyprincess: BFP - 7 weeks
Guesito:  BFP 6 weeks

mamatina:  CD3
Stacey:  CD8 (u/s today; Retrieval 12/9)
kmcarino:  CD9
Mommyin09:  CD12
Candie:  CD13
Hoping4_2: CD14
ad_06: CD18
jmh2005:  CD18
wishandaprayer: CD21
naf38:  CD23
arlotheslug:  CD25

Hannah1505:  2dpo
rachjas:  6dpo
Sexykeme78: 7dpo
pyar:  8dpiui
luvkayln: 8dpo (Happy B-day!)
Shysana: 9dpo
LinaG:  12dpo
Keyan:  14dpo
tracy4751: 16dpt

Luvkayln:  Happy Birthday, my friend !!! :-)

Keyan:  I'm keeping my fingers X'd for you !!! ;-)

Stacey:  Good luck at your u/s today!  

Candie:  Did you remember your opks today? :)  Still negative here.

Arlotheslug:  Always thinking of you!!!

So, dh & I decided to cancel our consultation with our RE re: ivf.  It's scheduled for next Friday & we just figured it's too early.  It kind of snuck up on us!  We want to get more info re: the cost before we meet with the doc again.  So, we'll reschedule for late Jan/early Feb.  In the meantime, dh has suggested that we try iui a few times to see if it works for us :)
luvkayln- Thanks for the well wishes for my mom.  I haven't seen your pictures yet but I'm headed there next! I promise!  I'm getting angry at myself.  I keep saying that I'm going to post more pictures when I get home from work but I keep forgetting to actually do it.  I crochet all the time and I have lots of baby blankets.  So I thought I'd post some pictures on here!  I will be keeping my fingers crossed for you that it'll happen this month for you.  You are a wonderful mother and it'll happen for you.  I just know it!

mommyin09- You do amazing and I can't thank you enough for keeping this thread going.  It has been so much help for me.  My DH can even tell!  He says that I'm less stressed and less moody.  Probably because I have a place to vent and talk about what's going on.  Just curious, how can I be put on the list in here?  I'm on CD 6 right now.  Day 3 of clomid.  Woo hoo for me ha ha.  

Stacey- Congrats on 19 follies!  That's great.  I will be keeping my fingers crossed for you!  That BFP is just around the corner for you!

Hannah- I know what you mean about the charting stressing you out.  I get frustrated and it's only my first month of charting!  We have been trying for 4 months now and I can't believe how fast the time has passed. It seems that when you are TTC the time just flies.  Some days I wish it'd slow down just a little.  

Now an update from me! Well my mom is doing okay.  She is VERY lucky and doesn't need any skin grafts for her burns.  They are all 1st degree and 2nd degree which is good.  She's still in a lot of pain, but it's a good thing.  They think there may have been minimal nerve damage but they won't be able to really tell til it heals more.  Nothing too big.  She will be able to play piano just like before, it'll just take time.  She's taking a few days off work to rest.  She said she's been crying so much from the pain that she feels terrible now.  You know when you sob so hard it causes those terrible headaches?  She's had that on top of the pain in her hands.  So she is going to just rest and relax for the next few days and then she'll go back to work on Monday or Tuesday depending on how she feels.  I feel soooo much better now that I got to see her and saw that she really is okay.

You are reading content posted in the Fertility and Trying to Conceive Community