Fertility and Trying to Conceive Community

Calling all Women of Strength!!!

A Strong Woman VS. A Woman Of Strength

A strong woman works out everyday to keep her body in shape…
But a woman of strength builds relationships to keep her soul in shape.

A strong woman isn't afraid of anything…
But a woman of strength shows courage in the midst of fear.

A strong woman won't let anyone get the better of her…
But a woman of strength gives the best of herself to everyone.

A strong woman makes mistakes and avoids the same in the future…
A woman of strength realizes life's mistakes can also be unexpected blessings and capitalizes on them.

A strong woman wears a look of confidence on her face…
But a woman of strength wears grace.

A strong woman has faith that she is strong enough for the journey…
But a woman of strength has faith that it is in the journey that she will become strong.

Author Unknown.
*****************************************************
Michelle: (Offer support & prayers!!!)
naf38: (Home in Australia)

Leighanne: 2/10/09 Jaedyn Michael was born beautiful & healthy!
Check out his pics!!!

vortex: BFP - 30 weeks
Joyce: BFP - 24 weeks (doc appt March 11)
Jessie: BFP -19 weeks
Armyprincess: BFP - 17 weeks
Stacey: BFP!!! 11 weeks! (appt 2/24)
Kaylee_Frye: BFP! 6 weeks (u/s 2/24)

angelbaby: waiting for AF
Guesito: (offer support!)

ad_06: CD5
jmh2005: CD6 (u/s 2/20)
Candie: CD13
rachjas: CD15 (iui today!)
Keyan: CD15
Sexykeme: CD15
Mrspace: CD15
Lina: CD20
Arlotheslug: CD25 (welcome back!)
Hannah1505: CD26
Luvkayln: CD26 (u/s today)

kmcarino: 2dpiui!
babynr: 3dpt!
Mommyin09: 7dpo (beta 2/23)
Shysana: 8dpo
pyar: 8dpo
dnikki: 12dpiui (beta 2/19)
wishandaprayer: 13dpt
BabyMamma: 24dpo
*************************************************
Hi, ladies!  Well, not quite how I wanted to spend my day off... The power went out in the whole neighborhood around 5:00 a.m. & didn't come back on till 3:00 p.m.  Plus, it's been raining all day.  So, I'm finally checking in!  

Wishandaprayer:  How'd your beta go?

rachjas:  That's awesome news!!!  Congrats on your iui & welcome to the tww :)

luvkayln:  That's smart that you had an u/s.  At least it gives you peace of mind.  Plus, no more cysts!!!  Yay!!!  So, you'll plan to do injectibles again next cycle?  I'm glad you had a good time with your family this weekend & a nice, relaxing dinner with dh tonight ;)

Stacey:  I'm sorry you're still having spotting & cramps.  I'm sure it's unnerving, but stay positive & we'll all be praying for you and your little one!!!  That's good you have an appt next week.  Are you happy to be going back to your ob?

dnikki:  Yeah, I'd probably test in the morning if I were you.  Let us know!  Your beta is coming up soon, too.  Hang in there!!!

Hi there!

Sorry, I fell out of the loop.  I had to reschedule my u/s for Feb 25th, so just FYI.  Can you believe that it is just right around the corner?  In a little over 1 week!

I have been sick, sick, sick.  The only thing that makes it better is drinking grape juice throughout the day for some reason.  Wow.  I'm grateful to my mom.  I don't want to seem ungrateful at all (because I feel so blessed), but I will be sooo relieved when this sick phase passes.

Hope all is well with you ladies staying strong!!

Love ya - KF
It's good to hear from you.  I'm sorry you're feeling so sick!  Hopefully it passes soon & you can enjoy the rest of your pregnancy :)  Yes, your u/s is just around the corner!!!  Keep us posted!
Thanks for your notes.  I also wanted to know when will my high temps mean that pregnancy may have occured?  Is it after like 10 days?  If they stay up you are most likely pregnant?
Well, I got a negative on my beta yesterday. Even though I felt it would be negative, I was sooo upset. After a month of shots and pills and giving up everything you love-wine coffee, bd.... and thinking you have been so careful and so healthy-it is just not fair.

And so I move on. My choices right now are to go with the FET on April 6, or start another round for retrieval again which starts mid-month April. It is really a tough decision. I would like to try to bank some more embies, then use the summer for transfer time since I can get plenty of rest and relaxation once my son finishes school.

A good note though, I have lost more than 5 pounds through this process and am shooting to lose another 7 before my next round.

Thank you ALL so much for your ongoing support.
Wishandaprayer- Oh, I'm so sorry about your beta! (HUGS) Gosh, I just couldn't imagine how IVF builds your hopes so high and you have your heart set on it, and then to hear it was negative! :(  But I LOVE that you are being so strong, and are already looking toward the future! April will be here before you know it, and you have options with your FET or do another retrieval and transfer. Do what your heart is telling you to do! Keep your faith, it'll happen!

kmcarino- Just b/c I got here before mommyin09 I'll tell you... :) They say if your temps are still at 18 dpo you are most likely pregnant b/c the normal luteal phase is 14 days. But please, please don't look too much into your temps! They'll only mess with you and get you anxious over every little temp drop, temp rise, etc... Good luck though! :)

Mommyin09- Thanks for the new thread! :) I was wondering why you hadn't been on here all day yesterday! The power outtage explains it! :) I'm glad you got to finish Marley & Me, with Huck and Carmelo cuddled up with you while it was raining! Hey, and we were just talking about that! :) Yeah, we're definately doing the Follistim next cycle. I had wrote on the previous thread that we're not doing IUI b/c I just feel like it's not working for us and everytime I think we shouldn't do it, my RE talks me out of it. Well when Sean got home last night, I talked to him about it and asked him how he felt. He thinks we should finish up our 3 more cycles of follistim ( b/c they're paid for), do IUI with them, and if we're not pregnant by the third one to just go back to trying naturally on our own. And then if in a year we're still not pregnant, then to do IVF. I think it sounds good, but hopefully we'll get pregnant with the follistim and we don't have to worry about anything else! ;) I looked at your chart! It really looks awesome! Hopefully in a week we can celebrate your BFP! ;)

dnikki- Best wishes for you today! ( If you test today, that is! ;) If you don't, your beta is almost here, so we'll keep everything crossed for that too!! Good luck! :)

rachjas- Welcome to the 2ww! :)

Keyan- How are you? Just thinking of you and hope all is well!! :)