Fertility and Trying to Conceive Community

Cheap Pregnancy/Ovulation tests

I was in Dollar Tree (used to be called Everythings a Dollar) yesterday... THEY HAVE pregnancy tests AND ovulation prediction tests. I bought 2 of each just to see- but thought- WOW- if these really work- all that money that all of us have been using on these tests could be REALLY reduced!!! HAS ANYONE used these before and had good results??? I know- you get what you pay for- but just curious! You can order in bulk on Dollartree.com if they work... BTW- took a test this morning and got a negative... but then again it may be too early... REALLY feeling pregnant- nipples are swollen in this odd way and SOOOO tender- nausea yet HUNGRY later in the day... moody- ect.... but I know Clomid can do this to you as well, right?? Please llet me know if anyone has had success with these tests! Thanks!!!
yes I know for fact that the pregnancy tests work. the ovulation test I haven't tried yet.. but I'm going to because I saw them in there last week. plus they're only a dollar... verses like 15 for first response tests.