Aa
A
A
A
Close
Fertility and Trying to Conceive Community
23.4k Members

Confused!

I recently found out I was pregnant which is amazing, as we have been ttc for the past 3 years. I am unsure of how far along I am, but i'm pretty sure I'm only 3-4 weeks. I found out I was pregnant 2 weeks ago, and it was confirmed by a blood test and urine. I had brown discharge that last a week and chalked it up to implantation bleeding. During that time I made several trips to the ER and have been being followed close by OB due to my history. 1 live birth, 2 miscarries and 1 ruptured ectopic which took my right fallopian tube away. While I was having the spotting and had cramps, and I was also cramping. Due to my history I took no chances! I've been getting my blood drawn every 2-3 days with the levels being 975,1534,800, and back up to 1300. The doctor is concerned that my levels haven't doubled, but I've seen quite a few posts of having a healthy pregnancy with slow rising HCG levels. My question is...does anyone know what this could be stemming from? I was told to prepare to miscarry when my HCG dropped, but when it rose the doctor was confused. They still can't see anything on the U/S and I'm sure it's due to me not being far along. I've stopped bleeding and have no more cramping. I have symptoms to include nausea, fatigue and insomnia. I definitely feel pregnant, and am hoping for the best! Hopefully someone has a success story or can shed some light on the situation. TIA!
0 Responses
Have an Answer?
Top Trying to Conceive Answerers
5875562 tn?1410898886
miami, FL
4769306 tn?1568490209
NC
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Many couples are turning to acupuncture to treat infertility. But does it work? We take a closer look.
Does exercise really lower fertility? We take a look at 8 common myths about fertility.
Your guide to safely exercising throughout your 40 weeks.
Learn which foods aren't safe to eat when you're eating for two.
Is your biological clock sounding the alarm? Dr. Elaine Brown explains new advances in egg freezing.
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.