Fertility and Trying to Conceive Community

Cure for blocked fallopian tubes

Both of my fallopian tubes are blocked, I underwent HSG and laporoscopy in 2013 but no success in conceiving till date. I consulted few laporoscopic experts who recommend to take a second chance with laporoscopy. Previously the laporoscopy was done by a gynaec reputed in city but not a specialist in laporoscopy. Also my reports does not contain any information on cause of the block or reasons for failure to cure the block, it recommends IVF as the only option.

I am unsure if i should opt for laporoscopy again? Does laporoscopy cures the tube blockage at all?