Fertility and Trying to Conceive Community

Cycle Buddies 2009 - the saga continues

Hi girls! Hope you're all doing well! It's been a little while since last time I posted, and before I give you guys my update, I wanted to thank everyone for their kind words in posts, messages and notes I have recieved! I really appreciate all the support! It's been a crazy couple of weeks. As many of you know, we've had family in town for the past 16 days, and then my husband was laid off in the middle of their visit, which forced us to make a decision whether or not to continue with the IVF. We have decided to go ahead with it, since insurance wouldn't have covered it anyway...and my DH has a temporary contracting job at the moment, so hopefully everything will work out.

I've also had to "sneak" out and get a whole bunch of tests done, since we haven't told our family we're planning on doing IVF, so that was an added stress. But I'm now finally done with everything, and our visitors have left, so I'm officially back!!!! I started lupron 20 units two days ago, and had my trial transfer and water sono that same day. I also got my protocol, and I will be on 3 repronex vials and 1 menopur vial a day once I start the stims. I'm a bit nervous about the whole thing, but also excited. I just REALLY hope it works!

OK! Looks like I have a lot of catching up to do....I'll post again later once I've read through the posts on the old thread. Also, if everyone could please give me their current cycle days and info, I'll start a new list.

SSBD!

Heather :-)
Howdy Heather,
Glad things are moving along for you and u can proceed with IVF.  It was determined that I did not ovulate this past cycle so I am on something like cd36. Unsure when AF will arrive. I am in limbo..
Oh man, you're kidding! I sure hope AF hurries up and gets here then, so you can start a new cycle! And hopefully that will be your last TTC cycle for another nine months or so ;-) Will you be continuing on clomid?
Hey girl welcome back - I hope this IVF cycle will be your last and you get your BFP.

As for me AF was late 4 days and finally arrived lastnight - ugh so I am back in the loop - this month I will temp and OPK test and maybe call my dr to give me some clomid or something - So I am CD2.

WOW, that's exciting. Stressful trying to sneak out, I know that had to be hard. Sounds like you are well on your way to babyville!!
its called the crm london x
ok girls im going to have a nervouse break down obviously im going to do this ivf but i hav just been reeding about that hyperstim overays somethink and there is a 1 percent chance of dying from it i no u think im stupid but i suffer with anxiety so im paniking any advice please i haave a scan tomz to checka again for pcos before i got to my idt ivf apt on the 27th woohoo lol
x
Hey heather - glad to hear things are moving along!

I am CD 19 - and just had a positive OPK.  We aren't doing IUI's, just clomid with intercourse.  I was recently able to stay home with my daughter due to my husbands work change, but it doesn't allow us to do any fertility treatments =(  

So - anyways...I should O today or tomorrow!
Heather,
Yes I am going to remain on Clomid but a higher dose, 150mg. Cd 3-7.
Welcome back Heather!  It has indeed been a frantic couple of weeks for you.  Glad to hear you decided to continue with the ivf treatment.  All that you have gone thru, it will pay off in GOD's name...

I am officially CD13 today.  I think i O'd early this month (around CD11-CD12) but who knows...Still on the natural cycle.  Hoping I become preggers before ivf treatments in summer/fall.

Glad to have you back my dear, WE'VE MISSED YOU a great deal :-)

xo,
marline
Thank you so much, girls! You guys are the best!

Kramik: Man, that stinks about AF showing up four days late. Just enough time to get your hopes up. Arrgh! Why does she always have show up when she's not welcome? SSBD to you in your new cycle. Hopefully AF will stay away for another nine months after this visit!

Kelly: Thank you so much, I hope so too! How are you doing?

Hannah: Hyperstimulation does happen in some cycle, but it's usually only mild to moderate. The severe cases are very uncommon...especially since the doctors are montoring the follicle development and estrogen levels very closely and can adjust medication accordingly.

Texasangel: Best of luck over the next few days!!! I hope everything works out this month, so you can enjoy being pregnant AND staying home ;-)

Quinns momma: That sounds like a good plan! Hopefully 150 mg will do the trick for you!

Marline/mama1981: You're so sweet! Thank you so much! I hope things work out for you VERY soon too! SSBD!!!

OK, let's see if we can get a new list going...

---------

Quinns momma: CD36, waiting for AF
Kellym: CD21
Texasangel: CD19, clomid cycle, positive OPK today!
Mama1981: CD13 (probably O'd on CD11 or 12)
Kramik: CD2

Heather: On lupron, waiting to start IVF cycle
Hannah: waiting to start IVF cycle
Hey, I am 4 days late too [CD32 and 17dpiui] and no AF! Did you take a HPT before AF arrived?
I have been testing everyday and been getting a very very faint line. The line neither darkens nor lightens. I just KNOW it hasnt worked out this month , but where is this stupid AF :( without that you cannot even move ahead with plans!
I'm worried sick.
Heather: we missed you sooooooooo much i think the board was bored without you, I am glad things are working out, praying for you that this will be it and you will get your big fat BFP! you deserve it sooo  much!

As for me I had 3 mature follies and one maybe was got mature by the time I did IUI, very nervous I can feel butterflies in my stomach as I approach the final days....I am 12DPO and I am a 16 day LP so I should expect AF Monday decided not to test because I am too scared of seeing BFN! I will wait it out I have a good feeling AF will show her ugly face!

Kramik: I am so sorry about AF, damm it I was hoping and praying you get that BFP! good luck for next cycle.

Mama1981: sending you some extra SSBD your way!