A
A
A
Close
Fertility and Trying to Conceive Community
23.3k Members
318181 tn?1336447096

Cycle Buddies 2009

OK, girls! Here's the new post. Thanks for suggesting "Cycle Buddies 2009," Quinns momma! Let's hope 2009 is a lucky year for all of us!

bfromthed: I'm so sorry about stupid AF! Hopefully the new year will bring new possibilities and a big ol' BFP for you ;-)

mwhitcomb: I hope the acupuncture/gonal-f combo works for you so you can celebrate a BFP very soon! I keep thinking about trying acupuncture, but just haven't gotten around to it. Good to hear it helps you relax, too ;-) How did your sonogram go today?

Lisa: I'll be crossing my fingers that it's implantation spotting! And the feeling of AF being on her way could be implantation cramps! I hope it is! Keep us posted, OK?

Cill: How did things go with your test on Friday? I got my fingers crossed for a BFP!

OK, here's our list...

spoc: 17 dpo (anyone heard from spoc?)
Cill: 15 dpiui, metformin/clomid
Lisa: in the 2WW, not sure when O took place
Sexykeme: In the 2WW
wannahaveababy: 9 dpo, natural cycle, testing Jan. 9
mwhitcomb: CD13, IVF cycle, gonal-f/menopur/lupron, next sono today!
Heather: CD6, natural cycle
mrspace: CD6, clomid cycle
Quinns momma: CD5, clomid cycle
bfromthed: CD1, baseline sono on Tuesday

babylessinflorida: IVF cycle, will start lupron on January 9
Ingy: Starting FET cycle in January
kmcarino: Starting new cycle beginning of January

822 Responses
212720 tn?1304379015
I saw on another thread that Spoc found out on Jan 2 that IUI did not work this cycle. :( She is very upset.

C'mon ladies we must try and remain positive. 2009 is our year.

Clomid is giving me some ovary pain. Ugh but at least I know it is doing something in there. LOL :)
189192 tn?1261345228
Count me in!!  I'm on CD12, follitstim, IUI.  My next and hopefully last u/s is Wed.  

Hannah  
658499 tn?1394900011
Hi ladies!  Happy New Year to you all...

2009 will be our year.  We just have to remain positive no matter what issues come up along the way.  I know that is easier said than done but we have to have mand keep the faith.

I had my 2nd iui this year (5th in total sine 03) and got BFN on 12/30/08.
Just about done (almost with AF).  My DH and I have appt meeting with RE on Tuesday 01/06/09 to discuss next step, which is most likely IVF due to male factor last cycle.

I'll keep you all posted with any new updates.

xo,

remember, positive thoughts,
marline
318181 tn?1336447096
Hannah! Good to hear from you! I'll add you back on the list! Best of luck on Wednesday! Hopefully they'll find some good ones on the left!

Quinns momma: Yeah, 2009 WILL be our year! Glad to hear you're having some "action" down there in the ovary region ;-)

mama1981: Welcome to the thread, Marline, and Happy New Year to you too! What cycle day are you? I might also move on to IVF. My RE suggested taking this cycle off and start thinking about what to do next. We have a SA scheduled this coming week, and then we have to decide whether to do a more aggressive injectable/IUI cycle or move on to IVF. Best of luck with your appointment on Tuesday!

--------------------

Cill: 15 dpiui, metformin/clomid
Lisa: in the 2WW, not sure when O took place
Sexykeme: In the 2WW
wannahaveababy: 9 dpo, natural cycle, testing Jan. 9
mwhitcomb: CD13, IVF cycle, gonal-f/menopur/lupron, next sono today!
Tanker Chic: CD12, IUI cycle, follistim, next sono Wednesday
Heather: CD6, natural cycle
mrspace: CD6, clomid cycle
Quinns momma: CD5, clomid cycle
mama1981: CD?, RE consultation on Tuesday
bfromthed: CD1, baseline sono on Tuesday

babylessinflorida: IVF cycle, will start lupron on January 9
Ingy: Starting FET cycle in January
kmcarino: Starting new cycle beginning of January
178239 tn?1277409091
Happy New Year ladies!!! Great thread Heather!

I am 5dpo(makes it easy to keep track of when you o on the 1st, he he). I really don't expect anything to come from this cycle. But, cd1 will be the beginning of the FET cycle! I am counting down the days and oh so excited!!

Wow Hannah! Already cd13? It seems like af just showed up! Time flies :)

I hope 2009 is the year for all of us!!!
342693 tn?1425625076
Hey Im here I tt my re's office and they will not count yesterday as cd1 because it was just spotting...but today will be cd 1 because I have a flow (tmi) also I will be going in tomorrow to get the med plan for this cycle...At least I can relax I am on vacation from work for two weeks jus to have time to relax :) So just update me as today (1/5) being cycle day 1 and monitoring on 1/6 thanks! :)
Have an Answer?
Top Trying to Conceive Answerers
5875562 tn?1410902486
miami, FL
4769306 tn?1568493809
NC
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Many couples are turning to acupuncture to treat infertility. But does it work? We take a closer look.
Does exercise really lower fertility? We take a look at 8 common myths about fertility.
Your guide to safely exercising throughout your 40 weeks.
Learn which foods aren't safe to eat when you're eating for two.
Is your biological clock sounding the alarm? Dr. Elaine Brown explains new advances in egg freezing.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.