Fertility and Trying to Conceive Community

Cycle buddies Start Sept. 2010

Looking for anyone beginning their IVF cycles  around September 2010 told i needed to reach out and connect with someone who is going through the same thing as the DH and I. Please contact me if possible. Very interested in the success stories also since this will be our first time.
Hi there, I just posted about my situation. I am hopefully starting IVF then as well. As long as my blood work comes back okay the first week of Aug. My E2 level was high last cycle at 110 but FSH 7.7. It will be our first too. We have been trying for 2 years after a m/c at 10 weeks. It would be great if we could share our stories. I don't have anyone that truly understands. And if I hear "it will happen" one more time I am going to scream. Of course it always comes from someone with a baseball team of kids. (Sorry about the rant)

What have you done yet: blood work, injections, the pill?

Our RE has DH on 1000mg of Vit C and MVI and I'm on 2000iu of Vit D, Tums and prenatal.  
So happy to hear from someone...
we have completed our SA for my DH and now we are waiting for AF on August 1st so we can do bloodwork and a saline ultrasound thingy. pending those coming out normal we will begin taking BCP's on September 1st hopefully. we told our parents and his were all excited, mine on the other hand said "why would you put yourself through that" so needless to say my parents are not quite as supportive would be great to be able to chat it up with someone who understands. i will do that little friend request thing. its great we are having the same experiences kinda a relief for me.
I will hopefully be going for FET#3 (my last 2 ended in miscarriage, 1st at almost 12 weeks and second one at almost 6 weeks) starting in September. I am just waiting for the RE to call me back as i am on a waitlist. My last miscarriage was at the begining of july so i am not sure if i will get the call this month or next but i am really hoping it will be with in the next few days! I will keep you posted if i am in your group or not! Good luck to both of you!

I did one fresh cycle july 2009 and have done 2 FET's so i have been through it all...Feel free to ask any questions and i might be able to help!
So it definately looks like we are going to be Sept IVF-ers. I think we are starting BCP on the same day or I'm starting one day ahead. As long as AF shows up on time on the 30th of Aug. I am so happy to share this with you. I just saw your other post. I can't believe that some people respond to doing treatments like that. I bet they didn't have a problem getting pregnant. Which is usually the way. You get your calendar Thurs right? You will have to let me know, I would love it if we are the same day.

krichar- I will keep you in my thoughts. I hope you get the phone call and can start with us in Sept. Good Vibes. Keep us posted when they call.

Well girls, this is it. I am so excited I can hardly sit still. I have never wanted AF to show up so bad before. This is going to be a long month, but fortunately I have a vacation coming up from the 21st til the 28th. Family fun time. DH and I are going with my parents, my sister, brother-in-law and their two kids. We rented a house on Sebago Lake in Maine. I can't wait to sit back and enjoy the sun for a week. Okay, enough rambling, I will keep everyone posted and maybe just chat for the next couple of weeks til we all get started.

SSBD and hugs,
Nicole
Hey everyone!!! Im so hapy to find out you are all around the same time frame as me.  This will be my 2nd fresh cycle IVF.  I had a miscarriage late June at 6 weeks.  AF showed up august 1st and Im now waiting for august 14th to start Lupron.  ooooo how we love Lupron....lol  If everything comes out as planned I should be having the transfer done by Sept 12.  Hopefuly this will be our month and we get some good pregnancys and healthy babies out of this ordeal.  

krichar - here we are again, will love it if we can do it together, will pray for you to get that call soon.  

nmenyo - Im very excited too and hoping that God gives us a hand and we achive our goal!!!!!

rmartinez2009 - Parents dont always understand, they dont want to see us going thru such hard times.  That's what we buddies are here for.  I had IVF on June that ended on a miscarriage and my buddies were my biggest help.  Well krichar is here to testify for that, she was one of the great ones with great words.  

Here we go and GOD is with us, we are going to make it this time, positive and faith are the words for september...... XOXOXOXOXO

You are on in my prayers!!!!
Okay I have a quick question. I had my Day 10 ultrasound today. I had something like 15 follies on one side and 13 on the other. No stim drugs used. Only 5 or so were greater than 10mm. Does this sound normal? Do you think I will overstimmulate on the injections? I can't wait for the doctor to call me later, I am not being very patient :-) I just want everything to go smoothly for everyone this month.

Sisi2399 Ohhh, that is one month away, you must be so excited. As crazy as it sounds I can't wait to start the injections because that means we are that much closer to achieving our dream. Although, talk to me after a week of taking them :-) I might have a different opinion. Although the trigger shot scares me.