Fertility and Trying to Conceive Community

Depo shot wear off

How long after te depo shot can we start trying again
After depo, it can take your body awhile to become regulated again. it took me 18 months after the stop of depo 2 get pregnant with my youngest son. it is certainly not impossible 2 get pregnant during your next actual cycle. u could also try speaking with your doctor about the best time 2 try and conceive after stopping depo.
Thank you!! My periods were so bad because of my endo that they put me on the depo and now I really want it to wear off. Hot flashes are a killer!
How long we're u on depo? I was on it for nearly 12 years & it's taken me 2years for my periods to get back to normal. Now hopefully we will conceive :) it does take time but each person is different
I was on depo for 2 1/2 years and haven't had a shot since last year mar 2012, and havent gotten a period since jan 2012! Every month I get symptoms of a period-sore/tender breast, lite cramping, major increase of temp. Etc. I spotted a few times. I was on provera 10 mg for 10 days and nothing! Going back to the doctors to see what's going on. I don't know If I ever ovulated or not! I often get nausous lately? I dobt know what going on but really want to find out soon!