Fertility and Trying to Conceive Community

Do evap lines have a dark color?

so...
I tested early this morning and didn't see an immidiate line (within 30sec) so I put the test on the dresser and ffell asleep. A couple hours later I went to throw the test away and there was a VERY obvious (+) on the test. Now I'm not kidding myself, I realize evap lines can be VERY misleading, but I've read they are faint or have a grey/translucent color. The test I took yesterday is (-) and has no line, same with the day before. I can't get FMU, because after my last child, I have to get up and pee 2x or more durning the night...
beta is tomorrow BLAH!
could be real, but i'd retest and check it within the time window to be sure.
good luck!
i had a couple of evaps and thet did have some color, but were not very noticable. Best to test again