Fertility and Trying to Conceive Community

Does backache def. mean dreaded AF is coming?

Hi guys,
I'm 9 dpo and my back has been aching all afternoon.  Does that def. mean that AF is on her way?  Could a back ache be a symptom of pregnancy.  Oh how we analyze everything in the dreaded TWW!!  :-)
I had very bad backaches too... and some girl said she felt the same way...it feels like you're getting your period... but you're not... hopefully it's a positive like mine!
I am 8 dpo and have cramping,tightness in lower abdomen, some lower back pain/ache.  I am paying close attention (too close) to every symptom.  

Are you taking progesterone? I am, and wonder what side effects are b/c of that vs. early preg symptoms? guess I just have to wait!

I am hoping for the both of us!!!
I would say it doesn't necessarily mean af is coming because I had all regular pms symptoms (including back pain) leading up to my BFP. I was bloated, gassy, had cramps, backaches, headaches, etc. (all of which are regular pms symptoms for me). Best wishes!
I agree with lawgirl---you just never know what signs really mean. I just got my BFP Wednesday and leading up to it, I had headaches, backaches, cramps and gas. These SAME things happened the last three cycles when I WASN'T pregnant!!!

So I really learned that you just NEVER know!!!

BABY dust and prayers for you!!