Fertility and Trying to Conceive Community

Donor Egg

Hi  Laides,  

Well I had my polyp removed yesterday.. Feeling pretty good today.....I was happy Dr. did not poke a hole in my uterus...) We alo are very happy, and releaved that we have picked our donor, and will be going to New York in Dec to the IVF... Just to let you all know who are wanting to do Donor Egg CNY Fertility is a great clinic , and the price is not that all expensive compaired to the other clinics we checked into.. We are doing a slpit cycle with another recipient so it cuts the cost in half for us which is a plus for us... I will keep you all updated.. SSBD to you all , and God Bless.....Mary...:)
I sure with donor egg was an option for me.  Canada needs to change it's laws around them.  To go to the US and have this done is just not a financial option for me.  I'm so excited for you Mary.  So close now, and this has been such a long journey hasn't it.  I can't wait to read about your bfp!!