Fertility and Trying to Conceive Community

Due anytime Summer 2012

Hi ladies.  I know it's kind of early for me, being only 7wks 5days along, to start this, but I wanted to start sharing this journey with others due around the same time as me.

I know many of us (me included) are afraid to put ourselves out there this early, afraid that something might go wrong, but I have known so many of you for you long, that I just couldn't wait any longer to start sharing experiences with you.  I have never been this far along in a pregnancy, and am so sure I am going to have tons of questions.

I am expecting twins, and am still in shock! :)  We have a due date of Aug 9th, but It will probably be more like July 26th, due to it being twins
I feel pretty good most of the time,  but if I don't eat every 2-3 hrs, the babies let me know it!

Just wondering how everyone else is feeling, and wondering if anyone else has questions we can help each other with....

Hugs!!!
COMMUNITY LEADER
Oppssss...due date is 8/16/12.  
That is AWESOME that you got pregnant with twins! Congratulations! I'm due June 7, but will probably be induced a few days before then, since I'm on blood thinning medication. At least that's what they did last time when I had my daughter. This time's it's a boy! Found out early at my 15 week appointment. I'll be 18 weeks tomorrow. :-)
COMMUNITY LEADER
Thanks for replying :)

Omg!  I cannot believe you are 18 weeks already!  That is awesome :).   What kind of blood thinner are you on??  I take a baby aspirin.  

Awww, a boy :). Do you have a name yet?  I am sure hubby and I will have long discussions over that!! Ha!  

I sure hope others join in :).
I guess I'll jump in here too, the more the merrier! RE said EDD was 8/4, OB at last U/S said 7/29. I have another appointment & U/S scheduled for 1/10 so I'll update if anything changes!
COMMUNITY LEADER
Great or see you join!!!!  How exciting!! The 10th is right around the corner!  Gotta love the u/s's.  We don't have one until the 16th. Systems like a lifetime away!!

Girls, it is so nice to have others to share this experience with!  

How are you ladies feeling?  I feel good all day, then start feeling really crappy around 5pm.  Boy, it can take a girl down!!  But, it lets me know my babies are there! :).
Doing well, had some more spotting, nurse said it was ok...Never had this when I was pregnant with my girls (20 & 14), think it's probably the meds... At least I'll be done with those on the 19th! Running out of usable belly space for the estrogen stickies.