Fertility and Trying to Conceive Community

Endometrial stripe too thin for ttc?

I have high testosterone and infertility. Recently had a transvaginal and pelvic ultrasound and have not seen MD or RE yet. I'm concerned that my endo lining is too thin for conception! Here are my results:
Uterus: 8.5x4.5x4.9cm
Endometrial stripe thickness: 2.8mm
this u/s was taken on day 16 of my cycle. I have never gotten pregnant.
Is this a problem? I know thickness can change from month to month, but in scared.
Hello and hope you are doing well.
The thickness of the uterine lining varies according to a woman’s menstrual cycle. When ovulation occurs the endometrial lining thickens and gets ready for fertilization. If there is no fertilization the lining will degrade and slough off in the form of menstrual flow. After menses the lining will be thinner. In a woman  who has chronically thin endometrial lining which is less than five millimeters at the peak of her cycle she may have difficulty in conceiving. Estrogen and progesterone supplements may help to thicken endometrial lining. It is best to discuss your ultrasound report with your treating gynecologist or a qualified infertility expert. A complete medical evaluation is important before deciding the correct treatment. Do write to me again.
Best luck and regards!