Fertility and Trying to Conceive Community

Endometriosis, infertility, & bladder spasms/problems related?

OK, it's been a while since I've been on here. I've been through four failed IUIs and am taking a little break. I go in Monday to my repo. endo. for a consultation. About a month ago, during my break, I started having some bad bladder spams. Now, I've had these before on and off through the past several years whenever I get a UTI or bladder infection. And that's all my OB/GYN said they were due to this time. A few months before that I had them as well, and was referred to a urologist by my OB/GYN since he could find no hint of a UTI infection. The urologist said to quit taking my sinus/allergy medicine as this could cause it. So I did and eventually the spasms stopped. Since the UTI infection however I have been having slight bladder pain and frequent, urgent notions to "go". I've actually accidentally peed on myself twice. I do have endometriosis and have found some suggestion that bladder problems and endo. may be linked or connected somehow. So my question is has anyone else heard anything at all about this? Should I bring up my bladder problems to my doctor and if so, which doctor, my family doctor, my OB/GYN, my fertility doctor, or should I make an appointment to see the urologist again? I'm pretty sure he's not very focused on female health the waiting room was crammed full of men and I do believe that I was actually the only female patient present. Please help.