Fertility and Trying to Conceive Community

Femera

This is my first cycle on femera 5mg on cycle days 5 thru 9. I had a positive opk on the 11/09. I had a lot of pain from both ovaries on the day before and the day of the postive opk. I guess my question is how many have had success with femera without iui? I'm hoping that this works I had several unsuccessful rounds of clomid my progesterone level never got above 7 with it. With femera it was 27.
I'll be starting it this week...without iui. Good luck to you
Well first round no pregnancy but I did ovulate and my progesterone level came up to 17 from 4 without femera. So starting my second round for my fingers crossed.