Fertility and Trying to Conceive Community

Four follicles...do I have an IUI

Hi.  I have four follicles after taking Follistim for 8 days.  Now DH and I are trying to decide whether to do an IUI or just BD at home.  The idea of triplets really scares me, so that makes me not want to have an IUI.  But, if we BD at home and don't get pregnant, I'll be devastated and wished I'd gone with the IUI!!!  What would you do?
WEll from what I know about it...the chances of all THREE of those implanting is very very low.  You do have a chance of twins though.  But bding isn't a bad idea either.  The way I figure, though, is if the spermies are reaching "up there" and if there is a chance for 3 then there is just as much chance with iui.  The question you have to ask yourself is if you would rather have triplets or not get prego this month.  I personally would rather take on the stress of triplets (which the chances aren't that high).  But your dr. should be able to tell you your chances.
Well if it was me I would go with the IUI.  You have a better chance than BD.  I would not worry that much about the being on injections.  I am on Clomid & Foliistem and have IUI done monthly.  If having a baby is something that you and your DH want I say go for the IUI.

Keep you in prayers!!!!

Lots of Baby Dust~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Do IUI, you won't be questioning yourself if everything doesn't work.  You know you did the best.