Fertility and Trying to Conceive Community

Future Moms

Ok ladies, here's our new thread!!
Yeah:) I found it. lol- Thanks for my special instructions!!
Yeah I'm so glad you found it!!  I work in IT for a small company and spend alot of time helping users and that's one of my favorite parts of the job:-)
Thanks.  I found it. So easy!  My brother is a computer whiz.  He is always helping me.  Thanks for you help.  Here's to a new thread and better luck!!!

Wishin42 - Hi there.  Glad to see you here too!  Hope all is well.  
All is well here- mostly. I had an episode in my head when a drug rep came in to tell us she was pregnant and that was followed by an emailfrom a friend w/ the same news. Then I thought- my time is coming- I just have to be patient and keep trying. I am just so ready.

@Hoping2BAMom- lol. I would drive you NUTS!
Hi hi, found it :)
I'm gonna keep up with this one .... even tho these are someone else's babies and I'm not a future mom. :)  I wanna continue to follow so I can hear about all of your BFPs!

Excited today, the intended parents are coming in town tomorrow to see their first sonogram. We're all (I'm bringing my kiddos along) gonna have lunch together and then head over to the fertility clinic. I can't wait for them to hear the heartbeats :) I've already told my son he's on camera patrol. ha.

Hope all of you are doing well, I think about you daily.
Yeah, I'm so glad everyone is finding it.  I also posted a link to it in our old thread to make it even easier for everyone else to find.

@wishin42...I had something similar happen to me after getting BFN last week.  A friend of my husband told us his wife was pregnant.  For a few minutes I was really sad, but then I told myself almost the same thing you did...it will happen for me too!  Btw:  You wouldn't drive me nuts.  I taught developmental special ed for 8 years before moving into IT, so it takes a lot to drive me nuts...lol.
Yes, you have to join us and keep up with us!!

That is so exciting about the parents coming into town.  They are going to be so excited!  It makes me feel happy and excited just thinking about it.  :-D
Hello everyone, I am in as well.

You know ladies when I went in on  Saturday for my bloodwork and US and it showed that I had produced follicles that were size 21, 21, 17, 14, 9, 6, and 7 I was very pleased.  The ladies in the lab looked at my results and told me that my doctor would probably want me back the next day.  Well, Saturday evening the Doctor's office phoned to say that they were sorry, I only had 2 good follicles and the doctor wanted me to go to do an IUI.  That just didn't sit well with me because I had only begin the stims 4 days earlier.  Why would my doctor just give up on me that easy without letting me continue the stims and be able to gro the 17 and 14.  

I have been thinking about it since then and that was just not right.  So now I am scheduling an appointment with a new doctor that my accupuntist referred.  I could scream-I was doing well.... and so I thought.
That is a bit strange. I'm wondering why he didn't bring you in earlier for an US before the two follicules were over 20 ( I am certainly no MD though).  My Dr. requires there be at least 3 good follicules to do the ER surgery, and he likes them to between 15 and 20 mm in size.    I think getting a second opinion is a great idea.  
I agree- that seems strange. Were they concerned w/ your hormone levels? I almost had to stop even though my follicles weren't ready b/c of my hormone level jumping so drastically between visits. Fortunately I didn't get sick so they let me continue.

My Dr also wants mine to be between 15-20. But another Dr in the practice was OK w/ a 22...I guess it depends on teh Dr-a second opinion never hurts!!!
Hoping2BAMom - I will.  Already made the appointment so we will see.

Wishin42 - I don't know what he was thinking pulling me off of the meds as he did.  I just think this office got a little bit too comfortable with me and I don't want no doctor to ever do that.  I have a phone consult with him coming up, I will keep you ladies advised.

I agree with wanttobepreg423, we need to all learn from each other.