Fertility and Trying to Conceive Community

Future diapers changers of the world... unite!

BFPs, here we come!!!

Good morning!  I told you I'd use the silliest or most appropriate suggestions & so thanks to Arlotheslug & Jessie, we have one of each! :)

************************************************
Michelle:  (send support and/or prayers)

Leighanne: BFP - 24 weeks!
vortex: BFP - 15 weeks (u/s,12/2)
Joyce: BFP - 9 weeks (doc appt 11/26)
icierain: BFP!
Jessie:  BFP (doc appt today)

Candie:  CD10
Stacey:  C11
Guesito: CD14 (Transfer 11/6!)
mommyin09: CD14 (u/s today)
rachjas: CD22
arlotheslug: CD22
MamaTina: CD39
naf38: CD51 (any news?)
luvkayln:  8dpo
ArmyPrincess819:  8dpo (Welcome!)
Keyan: 15dpo
****************************************************************

I'll check in later today after my u/s.  Hoping for one big follie (or ruptured follie) on each side.  That way, which ever side I O from has a fighting chance! :)  Thanks for the well wishes !!!  Candie & Arlotheslug:  I hope you're right about getting a BFP after my HSG !

Jessie:  Good luck today!  I think Arlotheslug is right.  Try to relax & don't stress too much (I know, easy for me to say!)  Let us know how it goes :)

ArmyPrincess819:  Welcome!  We've added you to our list :)

Arlotheslug:  You crack me up!  Maybe you'll take me more seriously next time ;-)  
Yes, I've gotten lots of info & it's helped, but it looks like m/c is such a high risk for me, which is scary.  I'm planning to ask some questions at my appt today.  I was so surprised last week, that I think I missed a lot of what my doc was saying! :)  So, do you start your meds next week?  I'll be keeping a close eye on you IVF girls from now on!

Naf:  How are you doing?  Did you talk to your doc last week?  Hope all is well!

Keyan:  I don't know what's invovled with a lap, so I'm not sure of an answer for you, but if there are meds involved & anesthesia, then you probably shouldn't ttc just before (and that's only "if" AF shows, my friend!!!)  There's always hope until then :)
I LOVE the new thread name! It's so cute, and oh so true!!!! :)
Armyprincess- Looks like we're true cycle buddies this round... both at 8 dpo!!! :)  Good luck to you!
Good morning everyone.  Love the new name!  :)

Sending lots of SSBD to Keyan, luvkayln, and ArmyPrincess - let's continue these BFP's!

Stacey - How exciting that you've started the IVF process.  I am so happy for you!  That's good that your MIL will have some time to rest and recover before moving on, although I'm sure the waiting is torture.  Actually, DH's grandma had surgery for lung cancer yesterday and it appears to be a lot worse than they thought, so we're now playing the same crappy waiting game.  Ugh, I wish they'd find a cure for this already!!  I will keep her in my prayers.

Keyan - I'm not sure what the protocol is before a lap.  Could you call the doctor and ask?  Let's not give up on this cycle yet though!  :)  I know what you mean, we used to plan everything around TTC, even cancelled a vacation once too, but now we've realized that life still has to go on and we'll cross that bridge when we come to it (hopefully soon!).

Arlotheslug - That's so sweet of DH to be planning a vacation for you both.  We actually went to Niagara Falls on our honeymoon (Canadian side) and loved it and it's not a bad drive from here at all.  I did vote today, but I have to admit, it was my first time ever!  (P.S. Do we have a quarterback controversy in the works?  :)  Leftwich really outplayed Ben last night.  I don't know what's up with him lately.)

mommyin09 - Good luck with your u/s today!  I hope you get your wish and see follies on both sides!  :)  Can't wait to hear how it goes.

Guesito - Congrats on all the eggs retrieved!  Good luck at your transfer.

Jessie - Good luck at the doctor today.  I'm sure everything will be fine.
Happy Election Day me US friends!  I hope you are voting!!

Mommyin09 - Thanks for the new thread! Very cute name.  All the best with your u/s - I hope both follies ruptured and that you have a great chance this cycle!!!

Luvkayln - Keeping my fingers crossed for you!  I have a good feeling.

Keyan - Sorry you feel like AF but it's not over till it's over! There is still hope for you.

Arlotheslug - I think you should defiitely vote!  Good for you.

Guesito - Good luck over the next couple of days!  How many embryos are you having transplanted?  Is it still scheduled for Thursday?  Good luck!

Jessie - Good luck with your appt!  I'm sure everything will be fine.

Nothing new with me.  Just working away and trying to be good to my body in prep for IVF.  It's not easy!  :)

Take care and SSBD.
Stacey
Candie - We were posting at the same time!  So sorry to hear about DH's grandmother.  Lung cancer?  Ugh.  I will also keep her in my thoughts and prayers.  Cancer seems to be way too common these days - and so many different types.  I agree - they should come up with a cure already.  Come on!  Are you taking opks this cycle?
Mommyin09:  I love the name.  I did not think you took me seriously!

Armyprincess:  Welcome!!!!

Candie:  I could not watch it last night.  I left at 6-0.  I have no idea what is going on with Ben . . . very frustrating!