Fertility and Trying to Conceive Community

General query.

Hello. Was wondering if anyone had trouble conceiving natural if you opted to have Ivf and if so how many attempts did it take you? Was there anything you did differently to help it along the way.  
Hi stephdotty2016 yea me and my husband just done our first round of ivf and just found out last week we r expecting our first child
Hello. Did you change anything in ur diet or lifestyle to help this work? Congrats xx
I have polycystic ovaries and I managed to conceive naturally even tho I was told when I was 15 as I didn't get periods I would never become pregnant. This is classed as my 4th pregnancy although I have one child and pregnant with my second. Good luck to you x
Wow that's weird but amazing congrats and hope the pregnancy goes smoothly.
Also congrats 1332!
I had troubles conceiving my first daughter (she is now 8 years old). I took clomid to make me ovulate and it worked the first month
Did u change anything in your diet or life for this to happen first time?  That is very lucky :) congrats x
Hi stephdottt2016 yes I did I change my diet join the gym and cut out all caffeine drinks and also the acholi and got my body ready for ivf before we stated in may of this year.plus it's very important to not stress and try to relax when u start ivf they say u just have to treat ur body as if it's pregnant when u start plus it was a lot of planning for me and my husband cos I was born with cf so it took nearly 4 years of planning natural and iui and then ivf which I was blessed it work first time round☺