Aa
A
A
A
Close
Fertility and Trying to Conceive Community
23.4k Members

Got a BFP today 15 dpo blood test shows 25, question

Anybody have this situation and still go on to have a healthy pregnancy?  I had a BFN yesterday on 14 dpo and then on 15 dpo...this morning...my temp went up so i decided to test again.  I got a faint positive and went to get a blood test...showed 25.  My progosterone also showed 25.  Just wanted to know if anyone else tested there Beta that soon and went on to have a successful pregnancy.  Also anyone that got a light 2nd line on pregnancy test after the 14 dpo. Just curious.  

THanks!  I am excited...but cautiously optomistic.  Prayers are very appreciated :).
4 Responses
Congratulations!

How exciting!!

I've been coming to this Forum for 3 months now and the women here have gotten a BFP any where from 9 dpo up through the time AF was expected and beyond. HCG levels seem to be all over the place. A woman here recently wrote that her HCG showed up 2 weeks after she missed her period and not before. Everyone's levels seem to increase at different rates. I do know that your levels are supposed to double every 2 days.

What did your doctor say? Did he/she seem concerned at all? Make sure you ask all the questions you have. You know some doctors out there, they don't "say" unless you "ask".
I have an RE and he said that it is low...but as long as it doubles we are ok.  It isn't unreasonably low either~just low.  I have done some research online and there IS LOWER that go on to have healthy babies~I just wanted to hear a few stories.  Thanks for sharing with me what you know..it does make me feel a bit better.  Hard to get too excited. :) Praying HARD.
I wish you all the best with this pregnancy. Please keep us updated on how you are doing. If you need support, you know where to find it.

: )   : )   : )   : )   : )   : )  : )   : )   : )   : )   : )   : )  : )   : )   : )   : )   : )   : )  : )   : )   : )   : )   : )    

Congrats
Have an Answer?
Top Trying to Conceive Answerers
5875562 tn?1410902486
miami, FL
4769306 tn?1568493809
NC
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Many couples are turning to acupuncture to treat infertility. But does it work? We take a closer look.
Does exercise really lower fertility? We take a look at 8 common myths about fertility.
Your guide to safely exercising throughout your 40 weeks.
Learn which foods aren't safe to eat when you're eating for two.
Is your biological clock sounding the alarm? Dr. Elaine Brown explains new advances in egg freezing.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.