HOLY POO! You will NOT believe this!!!! POSITIVE TODAY!

As you all know - 2 weeks ago I was getting very very fainbt positives. Started bleeding 2 saturdays ago (brown and weird looking). Went to have my blood test done almost 2 wks ago EXACTLY! "Less than one" was my beta test. So, after all the money and pain, we lost another baby - or so I THOUGHT! Now, I had a little period the few days after I started bleeding - brownish, reddish, chunky (sorry - TMI!) - nothing like a normal period but whatever. Anyway, I finally had sex with DH again Saturday (yesterday) and started to spot (brown - dark, no red) which is completely weird. I never spot in between periods. Anyway, i had one digital test left and said "what the heck". I had literally JUST peed 5 mins before and managed to sqeeze out a few drops (like 5! haha) into a cup and stuck the test in. It started blinking so I jumped in the shower and put it on the outside ledge. AND THEN I SAW IT! YES+ IT SAID YES+!! So, i screamed for DH, tried to explain it to him and then started to laugh hysterically. IT WAS ALL I COULD DO!! HAHAHAHAH! So, of course I ran to walmart and got more tests!! HAHAH!! They are all positive! Not as dark as I feel they should be for almost 6 wks so I am not thinking this is going to work out to be a good scenerio BUT that is the darkest tests I HAVE EVER HAD!! HAHAHAH - I can not believe this. I am going to the doc at 8am sharp and hopefully will know something by 3 or 4pm tomorrow.

It is either going to be: remnants of something that tried to grow, an ectopic (god I hope not - I only have one good unblocked tube), or a miracle baby - sweet Lord! I am so freaked out right now!!!

Any thoughts?
Oh  am soooooo not excited - just completely confused! It would be great but we have already dealt with this cycle as a loss, so if it not great news we will probably have to do a d and c (like the first one that wouldn't get out all the way). If it is good news, great but I am not holding my breath. I even went and played soccer tonight, just because I know it is a LONGGGGGGGGGGGG shot it will be anything but crappppppy news tomorrow. I have been bad since the BFN blood test! I drank wine one night - a good bit to drown my sorrows, ate sushi, and took hot relaxing baths! ALL THE THINGS I shouldn't have done but I didn't know - the nurse said "less than one" on the beta. I just want to know one way or the other.

usuk: It's funny because I just cleaned out my closet last night (where I stash my meds and tests) and saw I had one so when I started to spot, i just thought "Well, I already got it, might as well use it since we won't be TTC for a year or so"...I almost fell over in the shower! I screamed for DH like I was being murdered!HAHAHAHAH!!!
you are the best. please do not leave this forum - ever :)
Praying for this to be your miracle baby.  Fingers crossed!
Thanks girls - going first thing in the morning with my pee pee sticks in my hand!!! :)
Wow that is one hell of a story!! Praying for you and hope you get your lil miracle this time. Can't wait to hear from you!
Hugs and best wishes...
WOW!!!! Praying for some amazing news today for you!!

T

You are reading content posted in the Fertility and Trying to Conceive Community