Fertility and Trying to Conceive Community

Has anyone had a IVF 3 day transfer and became pregnant?

I just had a 3 day transfer yesterday and I heard that it is better to do a transfer on day 5.  My questions is has anyone had a 3 day transfer and became pregnant.  Also, when does implantation take place during a three day transfer.
Hi, I have heard of many women getting pregnant after a 3 day transfer.  There is a gal on here that had a 3 day transfer and was told not to get her hopes up because it more than likely would not take.  She has a beautiful baby girl now!!  I am not sure about implantation.  Congratulations on your transfer, I hope that little bean sticks!
Thanks.
I got BFP on 10dp3t on second IVF, and 11dp3t on third one.  Both beta confirm on 12dp3t.
Best wish.
I, also did a day 3 transfer one week ago, today. So, I'm 7 days post transfer. Like an idiot, I did a pregnancy test yesterday and it was negative. Now, I'm not so hopeful . . . I'm tempted to keep taking one until Thursday when my blood test is scheduled. Do I have hope or should I be prepared for going through this again?

I think implantation can happen at any time but, from what I've read, it typically happens 6-10 days after retrieval. I was almost certain I felt it on my post retrieval day 7, but now that I am most likely not pregnant, it must have been something else.
I had a day 3 transfer and a bfp.  On day 5 they can be more selective but on day 3 the # of embryos transferred is typically higher so your odds a similar.
Good luck!
Thanks for that information it really helped.  Are you pregnant now?  How did you feel 2-3 days after you transfer>