Fertility and Trying to Conceive Community

High prolactin level

Hi everyone.

So, I  stopped breastfeeding my son when he was 3 months old, and now almost 10 months later I'm still lactating!
Not just a little, but quite a lot, I can still shoot -checked that just 3 times- , they leak through my shirt when not wearing a bra and they hurt alot too.
I've been feeling nauseaous, really tired and low abdominal pains so I thought I was pregnant again.
Went to the doc, she took a blood sample and everything turned out negative except for my prolactin level that was at 46.
Is that normal considering I finished 2 boxes of Parlodel and have been back on birth control for 10 months?