Fertility and Trying to Conceive Community

How many days after IUI would you experience pregnancy symptoms OPEN

How many days after IUI would you experience pregnancy symptoms?

This discussion is related to how many days after iui would you get pregnancy symptoms OPEN.
Hi guys! I hope all of you can continue with our thread. Please just post ASAP to this one so that we can continue our support for one another! Just something quick to get us all on here. I really hope this works!!!
Nokoutem, great idea to start a new discussion thread- I hope it works and everyone joins. The good side to this is that the pages will load faster.

For me, I was not one of the lucky ones to have "the signs or symptoms" of a possible pregnancy. This was hard, because initially I was extremely positive and hopeful about my outcome, but by days 12 and 13, I almost went crazy, because my body was just not reacting. But lo and behold, when I tested, I was. I guess everyone's body reacts differently.
hi

Going to doctors for  my baseline scan tmrw so pretty nervous - not too sure what to expect but hopefully after that we can get all process start.

Nokoutem - how are you getting on? hope everything is ok..

Baby dust to all

I want to thank all of you ladies who are going through IUI and writing all of your experiences.  It gave me a great sense of comfort to find your post and know there were so many others going through the IUI process.  I went through my first IUI on 11/3 and 11/4 and got a (+) on the HPT I took last night.  Calling the doctor this morning to see what he wants to do next.  I wish all of you still waiting for results the best of luck.  
Phew - I was wondering what happened to the other thread...Glad we're back on track.

Went to the doc yesterday and have 3 follicles on my left ovary (none on my right). Still too small as they are only 10, 11 and 12, but was told to come back on Friday. Hopefully 2 of them are big enough by then...but I'm not getting my hopes up...just taking it one day at a time. I'm hoping to have the IUI done by early next week at the latest and then I wait.

How's everyone else doing? Where are you all in the cycle?

d911grl - I sent you a note.
Hello Ladies!

I was getting worried that I wouldn't be able to post again.  How is everyone doing today?

I have my follow-up with RE # 2 today to discuss things, maybe an action plan, we'll see.

Nokoutem, d911grl, SummerGrrl, how are you all doing today?

chica78: Congratulations on your bfp!  I wish you all of the best.

Thinking of you all...and feeling better that we found each other again....

Im new to this sort of thing, but I have some questions and most have been answered by reading post from others. 1st let me tell you all a little bout me. Im 29 ttc for a year have a 3y old daughter from IUI while taking gonal-f n clomid. This time I was cramping 2days before IUI (fNovember 13th) and then ALL day on Friday after the IUI? Is that normal? also how early can you take a HPT and get a correct answer? I took an injection of 10000 of hcg on thursday? I also took 5 days of clomid (3 pills and day) and 3 days of 150 gonal-f. my estrogen level was 85? i go friday for progestorone level. Im just not liking the 2ww. Oh and I have PCOS!!! so Im also taking 850mg for that~ I fear since it worked the 1st time with no problem I scared it wont work again so easily and I should just be happy I have my daughter.
Hi everyone.  Well, I tested today, day 26,10 days past iui and it was negative.  Is this too early?  Please tell me so.

Glad there is a new thread...You go girl (Nokoutem)
Hello, ladies! How are we doing today?

Today, I am ok...not much cramping (as of now)...but as usual, I crave a nap. Every so often, I do get leg cramps and minor back pains, but that is it. Funny, but all of this starts around 10:30- 11:00 pm...which is also when I am very cranky.

Tomorrow, I am scheduled for another beta test as well as an ultrasound, so I will definitely keep you guys posted. This house thing is draining the life out of me and I am so stressed. I went to do a "pre-walk through" of our home...but I honestly did not enjoy it, because the settlement date was pushed back.

I hope everyone is well...Nokoutem, interwoven, summergrrl, apekat, annie, wolfgangsmom, summer0911, bfromthed, bfpwannab....I hope I am not missing anyone...sorry, if I did....

Keep the positive spirits up...ladies in their 2ww...remain calm and occupied during this time...and occupied is the key...and for the ladies developing a master plan, I continue to pray that you get a plan that will work for you. It may take a bit of research, but do not give it up.

Well, looks like my body has won the war- I need to take a quick nap before work. I will be on later tonight.

Blessings and baby dust (very sticky baby dust) to all!!!
Well I am back from a long weekend out of town and done with me 2 week wait. I went for my beta on the 16 and it came back positive:) WOW!!!! Is really all I can say.... I never thought that it would take on my 1st try.... But it did:):):) I really don't know what else to say from hear... even though it has already been a couple of days I am still lost for words... Godd luck to all you ladys and lots of baby dust.....
My second IUI failed....

Starting all over again.  Started with Fostimon injections on the 15 November.  I have an appointment ont he 21st November.  

Anyone who is trying for the IUI this cycle ?

Lots of baby dust and good luck to all.

Good luck with your test tmrw.

Enjoy your nap   :-))))