Fertility and Trying to Conceive Community

How soon can they see a Fetus in an Ultrasound?

Hi Everyone, My dh and I have been TTC for about 5 months now. In the past I have had alot of Ovarian Cysts that just dont rupture. This past week I got my very first Urinary Tract Infection(painful!!) I was also scheduled for a US because I have not have a period since Nov 22. I took HTP and Neg..they did a blood test in Jan and Neg. But I was wodering if I was 2-4 weeks pg, could they see that on an US? My doc has just now precribed Provera but Im still not certain that I did not concieve this past month. I show too many signs of early pg.
a gestational sac should be visible at around 5 weeks and a fetal pole visible around 6 weeks.

I had an ultrasound at 5 weeks 6 days and all that was seen was a gestational sac, nothing else.
I went in at 8 weeks exactly and everything was there just as it should be.
So don't expect to see much--and don't worry if things aren't seen. It's perfectly normal.
sO SHOULD i WAIT TO TAKE THE PROVERA...BECAUSE I DONT WANT MY PERIOD TO START IF I AM PG.

I HAVE ALSO NEVER HAD A UTI BEFORE. IS IT COMMON TO GET A UTI IN EARLY STAGES OF PG?
have you taken a blood test to see you if have a + hcg count?
have you taken a blood test to see you if have a + hcg count at this time?
My last blood HcG Test was the beginning of January.  At that time it was below 4.  I have not taken another blood count as of yet.