Fertility and Trying to Conceive Community

Hypothyroidism & PCOS

I am over weight (working on it) I was diagnosed with hypothyroidism and possible PCOS. My soon to be husband and I are wanting to conceive.  Anyone have any success with conceiving with either of these diagnosis? I need some tips. Thanks!
All the factors like being overweight, hypothyroidism and possible PCOS can cause difficulty in getting pregnant. Hence weight loss which you are already trying will help to a great extent. Also proper treatment of the hypothyroidism will be necessary. A healthy diet, regular exercise and de-stressing will help.
The answer is based on information provided. Exact advice is not possible without a proper examination and investigations. You are requested to consult your Doctor. Take care and keep us posted.