Fertility and Trying to Conceive Community

I noticed that I had milky colored discharge out of my breast...

I noticed yesterday that I had a milky colored discharge and I can keep it coming out until my breast is smaller than it normally is and then in about a half hour to hourish its back to the size it was before and able to squeeze more of this out. does anyone know what I can do to figure out what this is. Cause the only thing that I can think of is that I might be pregnant and if thats the case then why wouldn't of I been able to know that when I took a pregnancy test yesterday.
HI,
You are right. The first thing that needs to be done is to rule out a pregnancy. A pregnancy test may give a false result if it is taken too early. Hence repeat the test after 8 days or better still go in for serum beta HCG levels for confirmation of a pregnancy. Another cause can be hormonal changes like hyper-prolactinemia. Further evaluation will be necessary. Consult a gynaecologist for an evaluation.
Hope this helps.