A
A
A
Close
Fertility and Trying to Conceive Community
23.3k Members
342693 tn?1425625076

IUI first sign of success?

Just trying to see what is the earliest sign of a good IUI. Just had the second iui done on 9/20 and this two week wait is killing me/us..just trying to stimulate my mind for the next 10 days!
22 Responses
My friend had a successful IUI and said she felt cramping after- but I'm sure everyone is different
553399 tn?1290835726
HI,
I have my 1st IUI tomorrow and my RE says you can do bloodwork on day 5 after the iUI  - which will tell you a Y or N  - so you won't have a 2 week wait! - Phone them and ask!

Good luck.
342693 tn?1425625076
Thanks for the info...he states thats way too early because I would still have the hcg injection in my system...it takes at least 10 days to come out so you wont have a false positive but thanks.
342693 tn?1425625076
i had cramp n for two days after the first one with no success...so i read into it they say sometimes if the sperm has some of the acidity left in it it can make u cramp...wewill see but thanks for the reply.
I had iui on 9/11 and had really bad cramps and gas on 9/18 (7dpiui) and less severe cramps on 10 dpiui. I think implantation was happening. I just took hpt on 9/27 and got a postivie. Went to RE office for blood test and got postive. Will have u/s on 10/20! This will be the longest 3 weeks of my life!

Good luck...follow dr's orders and it will happen! Is this stimulating enough?

Baby blessings to you!
342693 tn?1425625076
I asked in my last post did you do IUI before reading this one so disregard...I had no cramping and according to askdramy.com this should have been date for inplantation and I don't feel a thing but these butterflies and they tickle so much...again my progestrone today was 20.8 so the RE said we just have to wait...no tiredness, no tender bbs, but I do have the creamy discharge I see people talk about that can be from the rise in progestrone?
Have an Answer?
Top Trying to Conceive Answerers
5875562 tn?1410902486
miami, FL
4769306 tn?1568493809
NC
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Many couples are turning to acupuncture to treat infertility. But does it work? We take a closer look.
Does exercise really lower fertility? We take a look at 8 common myths about fertility.
Your guide to safely exercising throughout your 40 weeks.
Learn which foods aren't safe to eat when you're eating for two.
Is your biological clock sounding the alarm? Dr. Elaine Brown explains new advances in egg freezing.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.