Fertility and Trying to Conceive Community

IUI first sign of success?

Just trying to see what is the earliest sign of a good IUI. Just had the second iui done on 9/20 and this two week wait is killing me/us..just trying to stimulate my mind for the next 10 days!
My friend had a successful IUI and said she felt cramping after- but I'm sure everyone is different
HI,
I have my 1st IUI tomorrow and my RE says you can do bloodwork on day 5 after the iUI  - which will tell you a Y or N  - so you won't have a 2 week wait! - Phone them and ask!

Good luck.
Thanks for the info...he states thats way too early because I would still have the hcg injection in my system...it takes at least 10 days to come out so you wont have a false positive but thanks.
i had cramp n for two days after the first one with no success...so i read into it they say sometimes if the sperm has some of the acidity left in it it can make u cramp...wewill see but thanks for the reply.
I had iui on 9/11 and had really bad cramps and gas on 9/18 (7dpiui) and less severe cramps on 10 dpiui. I think implantation was happening. I just took hpt on 9/27 and got a postivie. Went to RE office for blood test and got postive. Will have u/s on 10/20! This will be the longest 3 weeks of my life!

Good luck...follow dr's orders and it will happen! Is this stimulating enough?

Baby blessings to you!
I asked in my last post did you do IUI before reading this one so disregard...I had no cramping and according to askdramy.com this should have been date for inplantation and I don't feel a thing but these butterflies and they tickle so much...again my progestrone today was 20.8 so the RE said we just have to wait...no tiredness, no tender bbs, but I do have the creamy discharge I see people talk about that can be from the rise in progestrone?