Fertility and Trying to Conceive Community

IVF at 46?

Almost 46 yrs old, I am considering doing IVF.   After one failed IVF cycle 2 years ago, I tried naturally with the help of supplements and acupuncture, and got pregnant immediately....BACK TO BACK!  My husband and I want to give it one last shot for #3, us both being almost 46 yrs. old.  We've been TTC naturally for one year and are now considering IVF again.  Anyone else 46 and TTC? or IVF?
COMMUNITY LEADER
I was 45 when my twins were born, but we used donor embryos.  
I think you have to follow your heart, and take the steps necessary to have a family.   Good luck and I hope you are successful. :)
Gofor it! You know what you can handle